Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I really despise Travis Kelce
(02-17-2023, 12:24 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought he was doing some Saturday Night Fever, stuff.

[Image: speedball-saturday-night-fever.gif]

Can't be doing that. More than 2 pumps and you get flagged every time.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 12:24 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought he was doing some Saturday Night Fever, stuff.

[Image: speedball-saturday-night-fever.gif]

No but he will be doing Saturday Night Live
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 12:30 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Can't be doing that. More than 2 pumps and you get flagged every time.

The board is getting dirty today.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 01:22 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: The board is getting dirty today.

[Image: wooden-cutting-board-with-blood-backgrou...bUzTxyuaI=]

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 02:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: wooden-cutting-board-with-blood-backgrou...bUzTxyuaI=]

this is art
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 03:06 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: this is art

Looks like a crime scene, but I guess it could be both.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 04:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Looks like a crime scene, but I guess it could be both.

Looks like a cutting board to me...
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 04:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Looks like a cutting board to me...

Well that's why you'll never make detective.
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 04:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well that's why you'll never make detective.

I ain't no Monk, that is for sure lol
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 04:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I ain't no Monk, that is for sure lol

Next time go with McNulty.

Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 04:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Looks like a cutting board to me...

It's a dirty cutting board. Pervert

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 02:59 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: wooden-cutting-board-with-blood-backgrou...bUzTxyuaI=]

Looks like what my X- HS girlfriend did to my pic in her yearbook

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 09:24 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Looks like what my X- HS girlfriend did to my pic in her yearbook

And it wasn't easy on those stone tablets.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care if he was a Bearcat or not. The fact he was makes it all the worse. Last game he was taking shots at Cincinnati Chili, and last night with his "Know your role and shut your mouth" bs. Dude, you're 1-4, a 25% win percentage and you're gonna run your mouth and talk trash after a win. My feelings towards him are quickly reaching Rapistberger levels.

lol, you are upset someone doesn't like the same food as you?   I don't like Cincinnati chili either, bc it gives me the cha cha's.   So I guess you can despise me as well.  
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2023, 10:33 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I dont think Kelce would not have near the stats on the Bengals as he does with KC.

so that means we don;t want him ?? he is a top tier TE,/HOF bound... would love to have him ... now we can;t afford him with him but he would help overcome some of our issues on offense..
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2023, 02:36 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: so that means we don;t want him ?? he is a top tier TE,/HOF bound... would love to have him ... now we can;t afford him with him but he would help overcome some of our issues on offense..

We would never sign him at his age and he actually isnt that much, 11M this past year and 12 this year, for his production.

That said, Reid built the offense around Kelce, so many plays are scripted to get him open.  Travis went into detail about this not to long ago.  We would never do that thus we would not max out his value like KC does.

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 12:27 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: No but he will be doing Saturday Night Live

And they also realized they had to put Kelsea Ballerini on that same show to get people to watch it! Lol 
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2023, 02:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We would never sign him at his age and he actually isnt that much, 11M this past year and 12 this year, for his production.

That said, Reid built the offense around Kelce, so many plays are scripted to get him open.  Travis went into detail about this not to long ago.  We would never do that thus we would not max out his value like KC does.
my point was love to have him because he is a great player , great leader and he would make this team better is different than can we afford him..
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2023, 06:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's a dirty cutting board. Pervert

For chopping hogs ?
Mellow

*scans for Lucie's alt account*
Freakout
Reply/Quote
ehhh.. He can talk crap all day..Doesn't bother me. What REALLY gulls me if he played for Cincinnati and now plays for the enemy.. THAT is simply unforgivable..  Hey, I'll talk smack about Cincinnati chilli.. Tastes like greasy, wet cardboard.. Yeah! I went there.. Sue me!  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote