Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed
Been two games. Very good these two, but why did it take so long to get out of the Shoot and Shoot offense?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Didn’t have Zac Taylor would coach his best games without Joe Burrow on my Bingo card
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:51 PM)Destro Wrote: Been two games. Very good these two, but why did it take so long to get out of the Shoot and Shoot offense?

A QB comfortable under center and the OL glaringly starting to run block and now they are protecting at an elite level. Don’t have to protect Burrow by quick passes.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
The only exposing happening here is the person that started this ridiculous thread..
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 08:51 PM)Destro Wrote: Been two games. Very good these two, but why did it take so long to get out of the Shoot and Shoot offense?

Simple Burrow 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 09:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Simple Burrow 

Playcall distribution is not done while lined up. He can like the shot gun and empty sets as much as he wants. Sidelines sends the call and the package. 
Reply/Quote
What nits are we gonna pick this week? Who Dey!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:03 PM)Destro Wrote: Playcall distribution is not done while lined up. He can like the shot gun and empty sets as much as he wants. Sidelines sends the call and the package. 

Sorry you are wrong again, burrow has stated he prefers Shotgun,  and ZT has given him a large role in offense and 1st part of year he could not play well under center
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:09 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: What nits are we gonna pick this week? Who Dey!

Brad Robbins? That’s about all I got.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Brad Robbins? That’s about all I got.

Is it too late to bring  someone in off street
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:11 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry you are wrong again, burrowchas stated he prefers Shotgun,  and ZT has given him a large role in offense

Just as I said, non-reader. 

Is he the head coach or not? Coach says under center, you do it, even if you "prefer" different. If he is running it all, then the coach gets zero credit for the wins we had the past two years. Burrow decides the formation and calls, then everyone else is just there for the media days, right?

Browning had 24 pass attempts while Mixon, himself, rushed 21 times. That's different and spelled success. If Taylor and Callahan did that, then kudos to them. If they didn't the rest of the year because burrow prefers shotgun, then someone needed to grow a set and have the plays set to win, not to appease preferences. 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:21 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Is it too late to bring  someone in off street

Didn’t suggest they should. Wyche asked about nitpicking. That was my answer. Which means things are pretty good.

Reply/Quote
Welp, this aged poorly. Second worst take I've ever seen on these boards...other than the thread above it entitled "The coaching staff is horrible".
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Brad Robbins? That’s about all I got.

Yikes....yeah, he was bad again today. There was the untimely timeout. He almost cost us the game there, up 31-14.  Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 10:21 PM)Destro Wrote: Just as I said, non-reader. 

Is he the head coach or not? Coach says under center, you do it, even if you "prefer" different. If he is running it all, then the coach gets zero credit for the wins we had the past two years. Burrow decides the formation and calls, then everyone else is just there for the media days, right?

Browning had 24 pass attempts while Mixon, himself, rushed 21 times. That's different and spelled success. If Taylor and Callahan did that, then kudos to them. If they didn't the rest of the year because burrow prefers shotgun, then someone needed to grow a set and have the plays set to win, not to appease preferences. 

Next week we learn that the security guard broke his finger opening the gate and because Zac Taylor was in the building it was his fault. LMAO
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed…. As a good playcaller?

This is the twighlight zone.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 02:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If we win some games  without Burrow; does it mean Burrow has been exposed?

Just ask'n 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2023, 12:35 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just ask'n 

I don't think so. There is no question that Burrow is the leader of this team. This team has rallied together since their leader went out for the season
Reply/Quote
Some thought Zac would be exposed with Burrow being out for the season. Instead, some were exposed for having absolutely no idea what they are talking about.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 11:28 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: If Burrow is out Zac will be exposed…. As a good playcaller?

This is the twighlight zone.

Guess he's not such a bad coach after all. The 90's arent back. The world is not ending... go figure. 
Reply/Quote