Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If This Organization Loses In The Playoffs
(01-10-2022, 12:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sig bet that you can't.

You will find some posts about how Dalton won quicker than Burrow, but you won't find one saying Dalton is "better".  In fact I guarantee I can find a dozen posts where I say Burrow is a better prospect and should be a better QB than Dalton.

I have never bashed Burrow.  I have just bashed the people who said things like "Burrow doesn't need a good O-line because pressure does not effect him" or "Burrow doesn't need great receivers because he can throw them open" or "Burrow will fix this team by holding players accountable".

So what do you want to wager on that sig bet?
Well you've certainly said we have no reason to say burrow is better than Dalton 
Reply/Quote
The answer is quite obvious isn't it? Trade all our great players for low draft picks and a pair of Mike Brown's old underwear, fire the the entire coaching staff and hire the former OSU schmuck and start rebuilding immediately!  Cool  ShockedOh yeah, hire AB as the WR's coach.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 12:57 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Well you've certainly said we have no reason to say burrow is better than Dalton 

All I have said is that he has not accomplished anything more than Dalton at this point.  Dalton took us to the playoffs.  Dalton finished 2nd in the league in passer rating.

I have always said that Burrow should be better than Dalton.  There is a good reason Joe was taken #1 overall and Dalton was a 2nd round pick.  BUt there are some fans already claiming Burrow is the best QB we have ever had.  he may very well end up there, but he has not proven it yet.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:12 PM)M.W. Wrote: Most may not agree with me but I would let Bates walk.  This offense is going to win games and if the money is spent on 2 good O linemen it makes both Joes nearly unstoppable.  Pass at will run at will.  Draft a safety. Most have the money has gone to the defense lately and the offense is about to command a lot of it.

Yeah, I'd honestly rather keep Ogunjobi than spend too much to re-sign Bates.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:04 PM)grampahol Wrote: The answer is quite obvious isn't it? Trade all our great players for low draft picks and a pair of Mike Brown's old underwear, fire the the entire coaching staff and hire the former OSU schmuck and start rebuilding immediately!  Cool  ShockedOh yeah, hire AB as the WR's coach.. 

I hear Urban Meyer is available. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 05:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: Yeah, I'd honestly rather keep Ogunjobi than spend too much to re-sign Bates.

So would I.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All I have said is that he has not accomplished anything more than Dalton at this point.  Dalton took us to the playoffs.  Dalton finished 2nd in the league in passer rating.

I have always said that Burrow should be better than Dalton.  There is a good reason Joe was taken #1 overall and Dalton was a 2nd round pick.  BUt there are some fans already claiming Burrow is the best QB we have ever had.  he may very well end up there, but he has not proven it yet.

Yeah, well that's just, like, your opinion man.
Reply/Quote