Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If the Bengals miss the playoffs, Fire Zac?
I'm totally off the Zac bandwagon. This mfer just never learns. He does the dumbest shit.. He did at least 3 things yesterday that were totally inexcusable.. I wouldn't even care if they fired him and Pollack now..
Reply/Quote
So, you want to fire the coach that coached the team to the Super Bowl, after his first loss in the following year; a game in which the QB turned the ball over 5 times, and the team managed to only lose by 3 points on a last second field goal?

Cool.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't see Mike Brown firing Zach this year, even if we go 2-15 or something like 4-13. He will get another year no matter what.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 07:36 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So, you want to fire the coach that coached the team to the Super Bowl, after his first loss in the following year; a game in which the QB turned the ball over 5 times, and the team managed to only lose by 3 points on a last second field goal?

Cool.

Crazy huh Gaah
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 07:31 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm totally off the Zac bandwagon. This mfer just never learns. He does the dumbest shit.. He did at least 3 things yesterday that were totally inexcusable.. I wouldn't even care if they fired him and Pollack now..

Good luck on that they’d owe him $32 million and the two Blackburn granddaughters love him and his family
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 07:31 PM)Tony Wrote: I'm totally off the Zac bandwagon. This mfer just never learns. He does the dumbest shit.. He did at least 3 things yesterday that were totally inexcusable.. I wouldn't even care if they fired him and Pollack now..

No.
Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor is getting shit on all over the media... How can an NFL level coach make the mistakes he made? It's almost unforgivable..
Reply/Quote

Your life must just be miserable if this is what a little bit of adversity does to you.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:23 PM)Tony Wrote: Zac Taylor is getting shit on all over the media... How can an NFL level coach make the mistakes he made? It's almost unforgivable..

Ha ha it doesn’t matter if he goes 0-17 the Browns won’t pay him the $32 million they’d owe him.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:28 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Ha ha it doesn’t matter if he goes 0-17 the Browns won’t pay him the $32 million they’d owe him.

I get it. I couldn't imagine how much better this team would be with adequate coaching. Burrow and the Bengals were winning in spite of Taylor...
Reply/Quote
He just got an extension through 2026 he isn’t going anywhere. We have now reached absurd level threads today.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:30 PM)Tony Wrote: I get it. I couldn't imagine how much better this team would be with adequate coaching. Burrow and the Bengals were winning in spite of Taylor...

The LA Rams owner wanted him as McVay came really close to becoming a TV analyst. Since McVay probably steered him there. But unlike you they can value football coaches

Reply/Quote
Typical bengals fan. On and off the band wagon. I think it had to do with starter not playing any snaps in preseason and joe missed some camp. They looked like the bengals I expected the 2nd half. Too bad our long snapper was hurt or it would have been a win.

I will say that the line still concerns me. Don’t think Joe will live through another year of running for his life
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:23 PM)Tony Wrote: Zac Taylor is getting shit on all over the media... How can an NFL level coach make the mistakes he made? It's almost unforgivable..

So is Joe Burrow. How can an NFL QB make the mistakes he made? Should we get rid of him too? 

T
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Rapien is right Zac's bad situational coaching is a patern in his career now. He explains it perfectly..

https://youtu.be/3dt4KW0FVKM
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So is Joe Burrow. How can an NFL QB make the mistakes he made? Should we get rid of him too? 

T

Hell No. He won in spite of Zac. He also had a surgery and lost tons of weight and most likely isn't 100%
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:30 PM)Tony Wrote: I get it. I couldn't imagine how much better this team would be with adequate coaching. Burrow and the Bengals were winning in spite of Taylor...

Geez anybody with a brain knows the roster he inherited sucked. He fostered a revamp where the roster is probably top 5-7 in the NFL. He had the biggest turnaround in NFL history. Geez what a ridiculous take you have.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:38 PM)Tony Wrote: Hell No. He won in spite of Zac. He also had a surgery and lost tons of weight and most likely isn't 100%

I skimmed this and thought ZT had a gastric bypass and I just missed it.
Reply/Quote

Yes I agree with you that you are totally off.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So is Joe Burrow. How can an NFL QB make the mistakes he made? Should we get rid of him too? 

T

That's what I was gonna ask ? If we're going to fire Zac what should we do to Joe ? Slide him down a hill of razor blades into a pool of iodine ? Then douse him in salt.
Reply/Quote