Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If the Bengals miss the playoffs, Fire Zac?
I'd fire him anyway and back up the Brinks truck for Sean Payton.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 04:34 PM)Mgbrown66 Wrote: I'd fire him anyway and back up the Brinks truck for Sean Payton.

We needed to sell the naming rights just so we're prepared for Burrow's extension. How in the eff do you think we're going to be able to afford Sean Payton?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 05:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: We needed to sell the naming rights just so we're prepared for Burrow's extension. How in the eff do you think we're going to be able to afford Sean Payton?

True....and I'd love to have Payton, but does he even wanna coach right now?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 02:29 PM)WhoDey Wrote: You are the type of guy that would cut Tom Brady and Kyle Pitts from your fantasy team after a poor week 1. 

I started Burrow and will continue starting Burrow..
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 11:37 AM)PhilHos Wrote: All I'm going to say is that if you think Zac needs fired after yesterday's game, then you also think Burrow needs cut after yesterday's game.

Nah, Burrow wins in spite of Zac...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 07:43 PM)Tony Wrote: Nah, Burrow wins in spite of Zac...

You are totally oblivious to how much Burrow’s growth is tied to Taylor and how much he protects Joe and shields his mistakes.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Nothing against Brian Callahan but I've been saying for a couple years I'd like to see them bring in a new OC. I want to see some more creativity to the offense. Right now the Bengals are very straight forward. Line up in multiple formations and run route combinations out of those. I'd like to see some shifts and some better screens.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 07:43 PM)Tony Wrote: Nah, Burrow wins in spite of Zac...

So he made the Superbowl in spite of Zac?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:19 PM)J24 Wrote: So he made the Superbowl in spite of Zac?

Yea,  pretty much 
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Nothing against Brian Callahan but I've been saying for a couple years I'd like to see them bring in a new OC. I want to see some more creativity to the offense. Right now the Bengals are very straight forward. Line up in multiple formations and run route combinations out of those. I'd like to see some shifts and some better screens.

I hear Hue Jackson is looking for a gig. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 08:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Nothing against Brian Callahan but I've been saying for a couple years I'd like to see them bring in a new OC. I want to see some more creativity to the offense. Right now the Bengals are very straight forward. Line up in multiple formations and run route combinations out of those. I'd like to see some shifts and some better screens.

I don't want to get rid of Zach the HC. But if we don't start getting a little more creative and successful on offense, I'll be up for getting rid of the team Zac and Brian as OC's.
Reply/Quote
Wtf it's week 1 back away from the ledge....

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 05:47 AM)Tony Wrote: So, what you are saying is I gotta have the same opinion as you?

No, just suggesting if you're gonna let us know your opinion, don't tell us the dumb ones...
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 03:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: He said in the presser that he blew it. He was seeing a bunch of people saying it was incomplete and that he thought the review would be whether it was incomplete or not....he couldn't really see the play. So he was telling Joe to get to the line quickly instead of telling him to slow down and let them look at it. Took full responsibility for it, as he should. If you recall, even during the broadcast, they were wondering if it was a completion because he didn't survive the ground with the ball. A lot of folks on here forgot that nugget. Either way, he totally botched that whole sequence.

That's not a thing any more. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 11:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's not a thing any more. 

Wasn't aware....even thought I heard them mention it in the broadcast. 

Reply/Quote
(09-14-2022, 12:42 AM)Wyche Wrote: Wasn't aware....even thought I heard them mention it in the broadcast. 

They did away with it a couple years ago. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The talent is carrying Zac, we got to the superbowl because our D was great! Simple as that.

Zac has the same issue as Marvin, he had Carson, Chad, Henry, Rudi & Houz and almost got us got us there.. but never could with the playcalling, only the talent got us those wins. When the D bombed we had losing seasons. Andy-Green same (in their yoof)
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 08:23 PM)Tony Wrote: Zac Taylor is getting shit on all over the media... How can an NFL level coach make the mistakes he made? It's almost unforgivable..

Funny he oucoached Reed and other in the playoffs now he is terrible.  Could I not say that on Burrow, how can in his 3rd year the top pick make those decisions,  either view is correct
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2022, 09:26 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't want to get rid of Zach the HC. But if we don't start getting a little more creative and successful on offense, I'll be up for getting rid of the team Zac and Brian as OC's.

I like to a bit more creative too but I'm wondering if Joe is holding that back too, he is not strong  in  play action , needs more Boomer to sell it. Also he has audible ability and his checks under center last Sunday were not effective.  Both need to improve but both are still young in as HC and QB.
Reply/Quote
Ok I’ve seen it all. Now Burrow is apparently holding the creative genius that is Zac Taylor & Brian Callahan back. :lol:

Reply/Quote