• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
What in the world is the point of looking at this in week 6? :confused:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 06:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What in the world is the point of looking at this in week 6? Confused

Because it is fun.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 07:23 AM)treee Wrote: Because it is fun.

If you say so.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 07:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you say so.

Is it too soon to say the bengals control their own destiny?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 07:30 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Is it too soon to say the bengals control their own destiny?

I thought our season was over when we hit 0-2?
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 06:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What in the world is the point of looking at this in week 6? Confused

Yep, it's to early.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 08:37 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yep, it's to early.

I will tell the NFL to stop posting this website.  Smirk
Reply/Quote

calm down

it's a little better than most of the stuff you post 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 07:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If you say so.
Pretty much sure if the Bengals were 6 - 0 you might be singing a different tune. 
[Image: artworks-000387655269-p3owpi-t500x500.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 07:23 AM)treee Wrote: Because it is fun.

Fine if you get your kicks.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 11:04 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: I will tell the NFL to stop posting this website.  Smirk

It's just that so many things can and most likely will change between now and like 6 weeks from now when it starts making a bit more sense.

I doubt the Jets are gonna stay at the top of the league for example.
Reply/Quote
It’s a weird season so far. The best teams don’t seem all that unbeatable and the worst teams don’t look like the cakewalks they used to. Just looks like a league full of mediocre teams. Maybe it’ll clear itself out in the next few weeks but I can’t remember a season 6 weeks in where we had no clue who was going to make the playoffs. Raiders are 16/16 in AFC and I would not be surprised if they still made it.

Saints are 2-4 in NFC but sure felt like anything but a cakewalk. Steelers just beat the Buccaneers.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 11:25 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's just that so many things can and most likely will change between now and like 6 weeks from now when it starts making a bit more sense.

In this crazy NFL and especially this division, so many things can change just weekly/bi-weekly. Remember last year when Cinci. both played their way both in and out of the playoffs from week to week? One week we're the next in and the following week we're a 6th/7th seed.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 11:25 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's just that so many things can and most likely will change between now and like 6 weeks from now when it starts making a bit more sense.

Definitely not you, but there are other fans that appreciate a playoff picture 6 weeks in. And on that note what makes the haters be the judge of when to start off a playoff picture scenario? Some haters won't like the playoff scenario until the season is over. Again, who judges when the playoff scenario starts? I say let the fans have something to talk about. Let the Jet and Giant fans have their fun. 

Using your logic, why rank college football teams so early in the season? Why power rank NFL teams so early in the season? 

Do you see how things can change so much in college football or NFL ranking? Bet you would not be saying the same thing if the Bengals were ranked #1.  Smirk

Again, I will tell the NFL to stop with "THEIR" playoff picture website.  Smirk
Reply/Quote

Because we just finished week 6. I'd share in your confusion if dude posted week 3 standings., 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 01:02 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Definitely not you, but there are other fans that appreciate a playoff picture 6 weeks in. And on that note what makes the haters be the judge of when to start off a playoff picture scenario? Some haters won't like the playoff scenario until the season is over. Again, who judges when the playoff scenario starts? I say let the fans have something to talk about. Let the Jet and Giant fans have their fun. 

Using your logic, why rank college football teams so early in the season? Why power rank NFL teams so early in the season? 

Do you see how things can change so much in college football or NFL ranking? Bet you would not be saying the same thing if the Bengals were ranked #1.  Smirk

Again, I will tell the NFL to stop with "THEIR" playoff picture website.  Smirk

Also, if you're ever in these dudes' neighborhoods ensure you stay off their lawns. 

I have no idea why we posts things such as passer ratings, rushing leaders, or sack leaders until the season is over, because you know those things are going to change. 

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 01:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Also, if you're ever in these dudes' neighborhoods ensure you stay off their lawns. 

I have no idea why we posts things such as passer ratings, rushing leaders, or sack leaders until the season is over, because you know those things are going to change. 

Or (ducking) play GM in the Summer, lol.

I thought the site was cool, and it’s more fun when we have a good team with obvious potential. We’re in good shape.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2022, 08:13 PM)SladeX Wrote: Or (ducking) play GM in the Summer, lol.

I thought the site was cool, and it’s more fun when we have a good team with obvious potential. We’re in good shape.

Some folks just pick the silliest things to be insolent about. 

WTS, there's a good chance I'll start talking about who we should draft before I even know our draft position or what we do in FA.   

Reply/Quote
There's no harm in seeing where we are after week 6, just as there's zero harm in looking ahead three or four games. We're not on the team, so it costs the team nothing to speculate about something weeks/months before it actually happens.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote