Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If the season ended today. [Playoff Picture]
(12-05-2022, 02:14 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: I think most people knew Miami were pretenders. Still early, but Tua is Tua.

I think most people knew Miami were pretenders. Still early, but Tua is Tuna.  Wink
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
After a hard-fought win, we have not moved either up or down in the playoff seedings.  Mellow

[Image: 90dcb57b-9a84-4c88-9704-ece5ac195923_text.gif]
Reply/Quote
According to NY Times playoff simulator and 538 we are currently 98 percent to make playoffs. Losing out currently in playoff simulator we still have a 60 percent chance.
Reply/Quote
The Patriots are now 7th seed.

The Jets are no longer invited to the party as the 9th seed. Cry
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 03:22 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: After a hard-fought win, we have not moved either up or down in the playoff seedings.  Mellow

[Image: 90dcb57b-9a84-4c88-9704-ece5ac195923_text.gif]

I really think the Stains beat the RatTurds this weekend !!

This will help for sure.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Outside of being able to host a Playoff game I'd argue being 5th seed is better than being 2nd or 3rd.

I suppose we can all but AFC North Champions gear, but I'd rather play the worst Divisional Winner
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 03:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Outside of being able to host a Playoff game I'd argue being 5th seed is better than being 2nd or 3rd.

I suppose we can all but AFC North Champions gear, but I'd rather play the worst Divisional Winner

Titans are a dream matchup 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 04:43 PM)Anarumo_Savant Wrote: Titans are a dream matchup 

I don’t think the Titans are that good. Jacksonville still has an outside chance to win that division.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 03:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Outside of being able to host a Playoff game I'd argue being 5th seed is better than being 2nd or 3rd.

I’d be okay with that if it was 3 seed or 4 seed vs Wildcard. However 2nd seed gives us a guaranteed 2 home games if we win the 1st. 5 seed, almost no chance at a home game, and I’d rather get Buffalo or KC at home instead of both on the road.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 02:24 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That 6th seed looks like fun. Can we swap.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 05:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: That 6th seed looks like fun. Can we swap.

I think bengals get 2 seed, behind the chiefs. Gotta win out and beat the bills (or hope bills drop one and bengals still beat buff (3-1 to finish)). I just don’t see the ravens winning 3 out of their next 4. They are about as average a football team as there is right now.

Worst case, in my opinion, is the 3 seed.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 05:44 PM)Whacked Wrote: That 6th seed looks like fun. Can we swap.

I might be wrong, but I think hosting the Pats is easier than going again to Tenn and beating the Titans there.

We will see how good the Pats are in about 2 weeks. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 11:50 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: I think bengals get 2 seed, behind the chiefs.  Gotta win out and beat the bills (or hope bills drop one and bengals still beat buff (3-1 to finish)).  I just don’t see the ravens winning 3 out of their next 4.  They are about as average a football team as there is right now.

Worst case, in my opinion, is the 3 seed.

Ravens are not advantage on defense, they are above average especially since early in the year
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2022, 12:17 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Ravens are not advantage on defense, they are above average especially since early in the year

I mean, they gave up 28 to the jags. They have played BAD teams the last 7 weeks, none above .500. The last team they played that was over .500 was two months ago, and they lost.

Browns
Bucs
Saints
Panthers
Jags
Broncos
Steelers

On offense, they are a mess. They have scored 16 or less 3 of the past 4 weeks.

I stand by my average comment as a team.
Reply/Quote
Beating the browns was like getting a spider monkey off of our back.

Beating the raiders last year was like getting a gorilla off our back.

If we can win a Super Bowl, it would be like getting Mighty Joe Young or Grape Ape off our back.

If we got to beat San Fran in the Super Bowl to win it all that would be like getting King Kong off our back.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2022, 01:08 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Beating the browns was like getting a spider monkey off of our back.

Beating the raiders last year was like getting a gorilla off our back.

If we can win a Super Bowl, it would be like getting Mighty Joe Young or Grape Ape off our back.

If we got to beat San Fran in the Super Bowl to win it all that would be like getting King Kong off our back.

If we beat SF in the SB with :34 seconds remaining on a Burrow to (Trent) Taylor 10 -yard TD, culminating a 92 -yard drive , it would be like getting the Universe off our back.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2022, 05:31 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I’d be okay with that if it was 3 seed or 4 seed vs Wildcard. However 2nd seed gives us a guaranteed 2 home games if we win the 1st. 5 seed, almost no chance at a home game, and I’d rather get Buffalo or KC at home instead of both on the road.

This.

Home games in the playoffs are very important. Who in the world wants three away games, with one being Buffalo and one KC? If the Bengals can take the division and beat out Buffalo and/or KC, then the road to the Super Bowl is that much easier.
Reply/Quote
At this point I think we get the 3 seed at worst. 1 seed at best if the Chiefs drop one. It is ours for the taking.

Just finished watching the Stains game and that was the team besides the Bills I needed to see us beat. The score made it look
a lot closer than it actually was same with the refs who were just terrible. Overturned the clear Trent Taylor catch and were just
flag happy all game on both sides.

Sure we had a few head scratching holds, especially La'el but we beat them pretty good when actually watching the game and
Burrow might of had his worst game since the opener and still was throwing a dime here and there. Expecting the Offense to
look at themselves now and try and get on the Defense's caliber or close to it. Our Defense and namely Secondary are playing
lights out. CTB is for real man.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2022, 01:08 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: If we got to beat San Fran in the Super Bowl to win it all that would be like getting King Kong off our back.

(12-14-2022, 05:22 AM)Science Friction Wrote: If we beat SF in the SB with :34 seconds remaining on a Burrow to (Trent) Taylor 10 -yard TD, culminating a 92 -yard drive , it would be like getting the Universe off our back.

Please!  Please!   No more 49ers!!!

[Image: 8907a97886e22ad323691582883b6867.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote