Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you said this game was over…
Then you clearly haven’t been paying attention the last two seasons. Come on, if you can’t believe in this team now you should just give up because watching sports is not for you.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I'm blown away by this team! Burrow finds ways to win!

I'll admit that I did get nervous because I didn't like a few of Zac's decisions and the fact that we were playing the old GOAT because I forgot that Burrow will be the new GOAT!
What if you did not say the game was over but expressed disappointment at the poor play (especially in the first half)?
(12-18-2022, 09:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm blown away by this team! Burrow finds ways to win!

I'll admit that I did get nervous because I didn't like a few of Zac's decisions and the fact that we were playing the old GOAT because I forgot that Burrow will be the new GOAT!

I would say, "the defense found a way to win"
I definitely didn't say it, but I sure as **** thought it.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(12-18-2022, 09:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: What if you did not say the game was over but expressed disappointment at the poor play (especially in the first half)?

Then you belong in the Game Day Thread and not the discord chat, according to Phil Hos.
(12-18-2022, 09:43 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Then you clearly haven’t been paying attention the last two seasons. Come on, if you can’t believe in this team now you should just give up because watching sports is not for you.

Stop it. People are allowed to express their emotions real time. It’s one thing to show frustration down 3-0, but 17-0 when your offense looked unprepared and your defense didn’t force one punt, it’s okay as fans to show frustration. You all act like we can’t have any emotional reaction unless it’s positive.
(12-18-2022, 09:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: What if you did not say the game was over but expressed disappointment at the poor play (especially in the first half)?

Not unreasonable, but I imagine that many went overboard with their reactions.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(12-18-2022, 09:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm blown away by this team! Burrow finds ways to win!

I'm pretty sure the Defense gave Burrow the ball a million times within their 30. That first TD was probably the toughest drive we had all year and we got the ball on their 20. Burrow almost took a 35 yard sack?
Been saying it over and over:
Can not go off the first half in Bengals games. They are heart and mind wrenching.
The second half is where you can enjoy the great players on this team.
Not sure why it continues to be that way, and it is not ideal, but I'll take the results!
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(12-18-2022, 09:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Then you belong in the Game Day Thread and not the discord chat, according to Phil Hos.

Really? So in the discord you can only praise the good but are not allowed to mention the miscues?
(12-18-2022, 09:50 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Not unreasonable, but I imagine that many went overboard with their reactions.

You guys care about how other fans of the same team react. It's funny because Joe List and others don't give a **** how you guys react lol. Leave them alone.

Then take a lap 
(12-18-2022, 09:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: Really? So in the discord you can only praise the good but are not allowed to mention the miscues?

Hey they're uppity over there in discord, that's why they chime in at the end of gameday threads with these ridiculous types of posts lol. "We're better than you neener neener".

Then you failed to respect what they've done all year and are most likely one of those "fans" that use the term Bungles.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(12-18-2022, 09:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: Really? So in the discord you can only praise the good but are not allowed to mention the miscues?

The discord channel had plenty of deserved criticism today, but it had far less wrist slitting, noose wearing, drano drinking drivel than the game day thread typically has.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(12-18-2022, 09:43 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Then you clearly haven’t been paying attention the last two seasons. Come on, if you can’t believe in this team now you should just give up because watching sports is not for you.

You never give up. I have seen enough last season and this season to know we are not done. We pretty much handed them 10 points and we hadn't done anything on offense or defense.
Being down 17-0 is a recipe for success. Like Burrow said, nobody wants to be down 21-3. Lol
Bengals are a tough second half team. As I said in Discord guys are playing smart but they need to start making plays and the the entire team stepped up in the second half.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

I feel like I've finally entered into recovery from my bengals Fandom through the 90s

I literally calmly texted my father "fortunately we get to play another half"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk