Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iloka to VIkes?
(08-23-2018, 10:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Lol, let's not forget that the Patriots were historically losers, prior to the Belichick/Brady dynasty.  And, thank God that the Browns fired him, he could have built that same sort of juggernaut in our own division..

Which wouldn’t have been all bad because we probably wouldn’t have had so many playoff losses. Silver linings.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 09:26 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: We both have piece of shit low life dirtbag owners. At least ziggy made his money in something other than football and has the wherewithal to hand the keys to someone he doesn’t share dna with.

Your hatred for the Brown family is so OTT. Mike Brown might be a terrible owner, but what has the man ever down to be considered a “lowlife dirtbag”?

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 10:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Your hatred for the Brown family is so OTT. Mike Brown might be a terrible owner, but what has the man ever down to be considered a “lowlife dirtbag”?

I never understood why anyone attacks FO, coaches or players with personal attacks. I guess some people self esteem is so low they have to attack others personally to feel better about themselves. Ninja
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 10:43 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Your hatred for the Brown family is so OTT. Mike Brown might be a terrible owner, but what has the man ever down to be considered a “lowlife dirtbag”?

Screwing over a city to the point that it negatively impacts children’s education.

Truth hurts sometimes, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be stated.
Reply/Quote
By the way Iloka had a pass break up that lead to an interception on his first play last night.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 01:01 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Screwing over a city to the point that it negatively impacts children’s education.

Truth hurts sometimes, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be stated.

You’ll have to elaborate, as I have no idea what you’re talking about?

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 06:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’ll have to elaborate, as I have no idea what you’re talking about?

Wink twice if she hits you Troy.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 09:26 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: We both have piece of shit low life dirtbag owners.   At least ziggy made his money in something other than football and has the wherewithal to hand the keys to someone he doesn’t share dna with.

do you know the Browns at all, the family is very private but they y are also giving in their own way.  Greg Cook is a good example of their openness to try to help some of their ex players... You might disagree with their decisions as an owner but to begrudge the family for making an business investment with the Bengals and to take it out on them personally is out of bounds on here.
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2018, 07:32 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: do you know the Browns at all, the family is very private but they y are also giving in their own way.  Greg Cook is a good example of their openness to try to help some of their ex players... You might disagree with their decisions as an owner but to begrudge the family for making an business investment with the Bengals and to take it out on them personally is out of bounds on here.

Out of bounds? I’ll tell you what. If mike brown fires up his compuserv account and comes on here to say I’ve ‘hurt his feelings’, I’ll address it with him directly.

Later Denny.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2018, 09:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Good for them. They’re hardly the NE Patriots though. Some people here overhype them because of Zimmer. The Vikings have historically underachieved. Just a fact.

And they have also achieved things as well.
Who's overhyping a team that made the conference Championship with their backup QB who had a career year, only to sign the best FA QB on the market?
They wanted to get better so they went out and did it. It's not hard to see why many fans and analysts view them as a Super Bowl favorite

(08-23-2018, 10:11 PM)Millhouse Wrote: If I may jump in to comment on my comment.

I said that referring to them replacing their entire o-line before last season started.

Then after making it to the NFL Title game, they went out and got Cousins as their QB this last off-season. This was after Keenum had a good year for them too, 3500+ yds, 22 tds 7 ints, 98.3 rating.

Anyways it was just a phrase of speech. I am not a fan of the Vikings, but I did root for Zimmer in the playoffs last year. And I do root for former Bengals when they move on to teams that are in the playoffs.

Exactly. Never thought you were a fan of the Vikings, you just liked the fact that they went out and TRIED to improve their team. Which is something we WANT the Bengals to do.

The Vikings are in my top 4 teams to root for, even before Zimmer. Bengals remain #1, but definitely a fan of what they have done to try and get better.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote