Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injury reports-Wildcard week
No Alex Cappa or Tee Higgins participating in the open portion of practice. Alex is not a surprise. Tee is slightly one. His hip stinger will be managed all week. Unfortunately, injuries like that tend to become inflamed in the days immediately post injury

Alex though is out there helping out

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 03:49 PM)pally Wrote: No Alex Cappa or Tee Higgins at the open portion of practice.  Alex is not a surprise.  Tee is slightly one.  His hip stinger will be managed all week.  Unfortunately, injuries like that tend to become inflamed in the days immediately post injury

Tee needs to be inside where it's warm, getting treatment and whatnot. Friday will be the day for Tee. Tomorrow, i think, would just be gravy.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Any reports from Baltimore?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 03:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Any reports from Baltimore?

not yet. I believe their practice hasn't started yet

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 03:56 PM)pally Wrote: not yet. I believe their practice hasn't started yet

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 03:56 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Any reports from Baltimore?

Lamar is not suited up nor warming up. 

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:03 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Lamar is not suited up nor warming up. 

Lamar's back in the lounge saying, "Where's my guarantees?"
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
It would be a gift from god to get Brown again
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:13 PM)Housh Wrote: It would be a gift from god to get Brown again

He's getting the starting reps, Huntley still not throwing because of the shoulder.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Lamar's back in the lounge saying, "Where's my guarantees?"

Wait, they have 2 quarterbacks named Huntley and Hundley? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let's be honest, Lamar not playing makes things much easier for the Bengals. However I think Huntley/Brown is a toss up. Brown made some decent throws last week, which I haven't seen much of from Huntley.

Both teams got beat up last Sunday a bit, over what could have been a fairly meaningless game.
Reply/Quote
So I wonder if Jackson tore his PCL and Harbough has been underreporting the injury
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I rarely wish harm on any player not named Rapistberger or Twatt, but after last Sunday I hope they all have injuries that keep them from playing.
Reply/Quote
'Frank Pollack doing extra teaching on the right side of the line.' - Jeremy Rauch
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:26 PM)Brimey Wrote: Let's be honest, Lamar not playing makes things much easier for the Bengals. However I think Huntley/Brown is a toss up. Brown made some decent throws last week, which I haven't seen much of from Huntley.

Both teams got beat up last Sunday a bit, over what could have been a fairly meaningless game.

The main difference is Huntley has significant NFL reps, at least in comparison to Brown. Anthony isn't quite the athlete that Huntley is. Neither are good at throwing the ball.

Man, if I were a Ravens fan I would be really ***** bummed right now. That injury report is a mess. 
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wait, they have 2 quarterbacks named Huntley and Hundley? 

Brett Huntley
Tyler Hundley

ok...so it is actually Brett Hundley and Tyler Huntley but who really cares...neither is Lamar

Reply/Quote
It doesnt matter if its Huntley or Brown, the Ravens gameplan is going to be exactly the same either way.

Run the hell out of the ball, make the game as physical as possible, play lights on defense, and try to muck up the game as much as you can.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2023, 04:32 PM)pally Wrote: Brett Huntley
Tyley Hundley

Lol you got 'em backwards
Reply/Quote