Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is Dalton a Patriot?
(04-27-2020, 09:12 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: They didn't draft a QB. They haven't brought anyone in except for Hoyer. Everything they are doing in terms of FA and the draft supports what I said. Of course their fan base is shitting bricks. But their organization seems rather calm. It could be all for show, as I stated. I'm just calling it as I see it.

Looks like BB just wants to show everyone that he can win no matter who is playing QB.  He has something to prove.

That's why he is interested in Andy.

Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 11:01 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I get that but saying Dalton is a lot better than his 2019 self gets people nervous that ZT is going to mishandled Burrow. 

It's easier to hope Dalton just sucks now. 

Dalton has sucked for years now. ZT didn’t make Dalton throw 4 INT’s in one game. I know we like to blame the coaching a lot around here, but sometimes it’s just the players playing like ass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2020, 05:12 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton has sucked for years now. ZT didn’t make Dalton throw 4 INT’s in one game. I know we like to blame the coaching a lot around here, but sometimes it’s just the players playing like ass.

Im not saying Dalton is great but he turned to ass around the same time we stopped hiring decent offensive coaches.  

We will see in 2020 what ZT does with a QB who isn't Dalton. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote