Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this Daltons "Brady /Beldsoe" moment?
The Cowboys are getting fooled by blitzes a bit. Also the Cardinals are covering well since the Cowboys are forced to throw down 14-0.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 09:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Murray’s accuracy looks terrible tonight. Missed 2-3 wide open guys already.

He did look bad. But he always locks in and finds it.

He’s so under the radar good
Reply/Quote
Zeke with two lost fumbles and Gallup outright dropping an easy TD catch.

Oof

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
And the Boys receiver drops the TD pass in the endzone on what should be an easy catch.
Reply/Quote
LOL... apparently Dre Kirkpatrick can tackle WRs now without a flag? AND catch the ball? Never saw either as a Bengal.

Reply/Quote
Dre K. Just picked off Dalton after Mauling CeeDee lamb. No flag. Pretty comical too me.
Reply/Quote
Another prime time 50 passer rating bomb from Mandy
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: LOL... apparently Dre Kirkpatrick can tackle WRs now without a flag? AND catch the ball? Never saw either as a Bengal.

Noticed that too. Like literally tackled him. Lol 
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:04 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Dre K. Just picked off Dalton after Mauling CeeDee lamb. No flag. Pretty comical too me.

That was ridiculous - Dre literally chucked the receiver to the ground. How is that not PI?
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:04 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was ridiculous - Dre literally chucked the receiver to the ground. How is that not PI?

Because he's not playing on the Bengals??? Idk pretty bad no call. 
Reply/Quote
They just showed it again and it looks even worse. Dre literally tackled the guy and whipped him to the ground.
Reply/Quote
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Reply/Quote
What are you laughing about? This type of slanted officiating is all too familiar to Bengals fans. They don't call one of the most blatant PIs in recent NFL history and do call a ticky tack one in favor of ARI.
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:14 PM)Joelist Wrote: What are you laughing about? This type of slanted officiating is all too familiar to Bengals fans. They don't call one of the most blatant PIs in recent NFL history and do call a ticky tack one in favor of ARI.

I am laughing because it is just so absurd. It isn't even borderline questionable, it is just so egregiously biased that it goes straight into the realm of absurdity. I am waiting for a Cardinal player to outright Waterboy dropkick someone now and see a flag get thrown on Dallas.

Reply/Quote
Watching Dre K on the pick... this just popped into my head instantly.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I am laughing because it is just so absurd. It isn't even borderline questionable, it is just so egregiously biased that it goes straight into the realm of absurdity. I am waiting for a Cardinal player to outright Waterboy dropkick someone now and see a flag get thrown on Dallas.

Just happened - AZ safety blindsided DAL WR. No flag. 
Reply/Quote
Prime time Andy in the house. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I was always a Dalton supporter, but Burrow just seems to look so much more natural throwing the football. This seems to just confirm it. Not saying they won't do well with Andy, but man it's making me feel better about where we are. Yes, I know, we still suck.
Reply/Quote
Dalton is so freaking awful

Missed Throws

Laying his wrs out

Dink and dunk

Terrible decision making

Just hilarious to see. This will be his breakout season!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2020, 11:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: Just happened - AZ safety blindsided DAL WR. No flag. 

As I said, outright absurdity now. NFL needs their version of the MLB game under protest.

Reply/Quote