Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this for real
(02-16-2018, 05:24 PM)hollodero Wrote: Says me, but who am I to continuously talk out of turn here. Bfine doesn't need my support and I'm merely a guest here, so I'm done talking now.

Shouldn't you be busy watching the Winter Olympics? two weeks out of every 4 years the rest of the world realizes yours is not the country with kangaroos.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-16-2018, 05:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Shouldn't you be busy watching the Winter Olympics? two weeks out of every 4 years the rest of the world realizes yours is not the country with kangaroos.

I am busy watching the olympics. 
As for the Australia thing, not even these two weeks seem to help that really.

[Image: 322.148.045]
(02-16-2018, 05:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So then Fredlogic kicks in and he finds another post where bfine mentions race to draw a correlation to how ignorant the sentiment of the words were and Fred says "SEE, BFINE"S A LIAR!!" even though those can read can see he did not.

So let me get this straight.  In order to better illustrate your opinion on this you coontrasted your opinion to Maxine Waters who a left wing extremist on racial issues, but I guess that was also just an accident where you googled black women and she was the first one that came up, right?

"Tucker Carlson is a right wing extremist on race issues?  Really?  I had no idea."

"What?  Maxine Waters is a left wing extremists on racial issues?  Really?  What an amazing coincidence.  Since I am such a hard core centrist I have no idea that either one of these people that I used to illustrate my position were extremists."

"And i never even mentioned race when I spoke about Maxine Waters being proud of her child for wanting to be white.  I did not even know she was black."
(02-16-2018, 05:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So let me get this straight.  In order to better illustrate your opinion on this you coontrasted your opinion to Maxine Waters who a left wing extremist on racial issues, but I guess that was also just an accident where you googled black women and she was the first one that came up, right?

"Tucker Carlson is a right wing extremist on race issues?  Really?  I had no idea."

"What?  Maxine Waters is a left wing extremists on racial issues?  Really?  What an amazing coincidence.  Since I am such a hard core centrist I have no idea that either one of these people that I used to illustrate my position were extremists."

"And i never even mentioned race when I spoke about Maxine Waters being proud of her child for wanting to be white.  I did not even know she was black."

Goodbye Fred.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]