Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
Back in the day, all you had to do was view the source code in the forum software.
Now, things don't work that way.
Tongue

I have heard of guys say that a user that was currently posting in a subsection would "pop out" of the active users profile and the suspected alt would "pop in" to post, then "pop out", and then the original poster "pop in" again.
This is not a very dependable way to make assertions, but many still do when it seems consistent.
(10-16-2015, 10:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Back in the day, all you had to do was view the source code in the forum software.
Now, things don't work that way.
Tongue

I have heard of guys say that a user that was currently posting in a subsection would "pop out" of the active users profile and the suspected alt would "pop in" to post, then "pop out", and then the original poster "pop in" again.
This is not a very dependable way to make assertions, but many still do when it seems consistent.

Funny enough, "King Poster" has their activity hidden from other board members. No popping in and out can be seen.

Also, I'm pretty sure this board has it's active list as anyone that has been online in the last 60 minutes, I'm not sure it has anything to see people that are only online at that very second. I'm not entirely sure though as that's not something I've tried to find in the past.
(10-16-2015, 10:59 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Funny enough, "King Poster" has their activity hidden from other board members. No popping in and out can be seen.

Also, I'm pretty sure this board has it's active list as anyone that has been online in the last 60 minutes, I'm not sure it has anything to see people that are only online at that very second. I'm not entirely sure though as that's not something I've tried to find in the past.

[Image: shadow_bs_72.jpg]
(10-16-2015, 10:48 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Brother, a very simple question was asked. If somebody asked me if I was djs as you briefly tried to deflect to, I would simply say "no". You apparently cannot do the same for a very obvious reason.

I'm not doing anybody a disservice; somebody who makes up accounts so that he can artificially inflate his rep and troll the boards is the one doing a disservice. A mod simply saying "Hey, these two accounts have the same IP address" is not some kind of privacy violation, no matter how much you whine about it, and everyone with any kind of sense knows that.

PS:

One of the best pats on the back I've ever seen a man give himself.

I have no idea what I was thinking when I suggested you obsession is unhealthy. You inquired to a mod about this and he answered? I think I will take my leave of this board. I work for the government and at times post from that CPU. I cannot risk it. 

I see you freely posted the rep I gave KP, How many times did I "inflate" his rep? How many times did KP "inflate" my rep?

If it is not a security violation please name the Mod that shared this information. Stop beating around the bush. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-16-2015, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea what I was thinking when I suggested you obsession is unhealthy. You inquired to a mod about this and he answered? I think I will take my leave of this board. I work for the government and at times post from that CPU. I cannot risk it. 

I see you freely posted the rep I gave KP, How many times did I "inflate" his rep? How many times did KP "inflate" my rep?

If it is not a security violation please name the Mod that shared this information. Stop beating around the bush. 

Ummm.... wouldn't the govt know the threat level of each website and have anything remotely volatile blocked ?
Especially if it's the DoD.
I suppose they'd actually leave the ports open, to try to catch anyone monkeying around.
Regardless, I think your safe there, sport.
(10-16-2015, 10:59 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Funny enough, "King Poster" has their activity hidden from other board members. No popping in and out can be seen.

This is creepy, 

(10-16-2015, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea what I was thinking when I suggested you obsession is unhealthy. You inquired to a mod about this and he answered? I think I will take my leave of this board. I work for the government and at times post from that CPU. I cannot risk it. 

You making a living off of big government bureaucracy? LOL

I did not inquire to a mod at all. That's simply false.

The fact that you used your alt to inflate your own rep, and used your default to inflate your alt's rep, is just par for the course for people who use alts. Not sure what point you think you're making there.

Why would I do that? The mod in question revealed nothing more than what you yourself have revealed in this thread: that KP and you are using the same IP address. Call that "moderator collusion" if you want (LOL) but I don't think anybody has harmed you here, kid.
(10-16-2015, 09:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't know how much more I can elaborate. Is your worldview motivated by survival of the fittest

No.  Not more than anyone else I suppose.  
(10-16-2015, 11:21 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: You making a living off of big government bureaucracy? LOL

I did not inquire to a mod at all. That's simply false.

The fact that you used your alt to inflate your own rep, and used your default to inflate your alt's rep, is just par for the course for people who use alts. Not sure what point you think you're making there.

Why would I do that? The mod in question revealed nothing more than what you yourself have revealed in this thread: that KP and you are using the same IP address. Call that "moderator collusion" if you want (LOL) but I don't think anybody has harmed you here, kid.
You seem willing to share my info with the public; why not reveal the mod you inquired to (not in a stalking/obsessive manner) or if you didn't inquire and it was shared freely that is worse. List one time that KP have given me rep.

Quit "beating around the bush"

(10-16-2015, 11:20 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Ummm.... wouldn't the govt know the threat level of each website and have anything remotely volatile blocked ?
Especially if it's the DoD.
Pretty sure they will know on Monday. 

I always thought I was joking when I suggested folks were stalking. 

(10-16-2015, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You seem willing to share my info with the public; why not reveal the mod you inquired to (not in a stalking/obsessive manner) or if you didn't inquire and it was shared freely that is worse. List one time that KP have given me rep.

He did, in post #280
(10-16-2015, 11:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You seem willing to share my info with the public; why not reveal the mod you inquired to (not in a stalking/obsessive manner) or if you didn't inquire and it was shared freely that is worse. List one time that KP have given me rep.

Pal, did you forget to finish reading posts before replying again? I linked directly to your rep page and also quoted from your comment to yourself.
(10-16-2015, 11:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure they will know on Monday. 

I always thought I was joking when I suggested folks were stalking. 

Hilarious

Look out, fellas. The DoD is going to declare war on a message board because somebody innocuously said that bfine and KP had the same IP address without revealing anything more.

Is getting on message boards with fake usernames part of some super secret spy mission you're on for the Pentagon or something?
(10-16-2015, 11:32 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Pal, did you forget to finish reading posts before replying again? I linked directly to your rep page and also quoted from your comment to yourself.

He gave me a +1 three months ago? i was way off base on that stalking slant.  

(10-16-2015, 11:34 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Hilarious

Look out, fellas. The DoD is going to declare war on a message board because somebody innocuously said that bfine and KP had the same IP address without revealing anything more.

Is getting on message boards with fake usernames part of some super secret spy mission you're on for the Pentagon or something?

I doubt they will declare war. Most likely just be added to the phishing list. I hope others that post from work see this. 

(10-16-2015, 11:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He gave me a +1 three months ago? i was way off base on that stalking slant.  

What's creepier: looking at somebody's public profile, or creating an entirely new personality on the Internet with which you give yourself compliments?
(10-16-2015, 11:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I doubt they will declare war. Most likely just be added to the phising list. 

The "phising" list? What's that mean? Gonna use a laser from Reagan's Star Wars to blow up the Bengalsboard servers or something?

Unless you meant "phishing", which means you just  don't even know the meaning of a word (again).
(10-16-2015, 11:37 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: What's creepier: looking at somebody's public profile, or creating an entirely new personality on the Internet with which you give yourself compliments?

Well only one is stalking.

How far back did you have to go to see a +1 from 3 months ago? I've probably given  you more rep than that in the last 3 months. 

Let's keep going down the road. Which mod shared the info? The board deserves to know.

(10-16-2015, 11:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is creepy, 

Creepy?

I clicked on "King Poster", and all of his shit was hidden. Just an observation.

I noticed the whole 60 minutes thing months ago for no apparent reason. Not stalking anyone, I just happened to notice the thing at the bottom of my screen says "Users active in the last 60 minutes" instead of "Users active now".

Making general observations is creepy now. I also find it hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious that you're in full meltdown mode now. Making veiled threats that you're going to report to your government supervisors about this website?

TROOLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOL

I think what is MUCH more "creepy" is probably the fact that a middle aged man decided to create fake user names 6 months ago just so he could post on them months later and pretend to be different people. Seriously, you're going to call anybody else on here creepy at this point?
(10-16-2015, 11:39 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The "phising" list? What's that mean? Gonna use a laser from Reagan's Star Wars to blow up the Bengalsboard servers or something?

Unless you meant "phishing", which means you just  don't even know the meaning of a word (again).

Changed it before you could even post a reply. I can only assume the mod (that has his identity protected) is happy with the side he chose. 

Believe me. I know what phishing means.  

Let's keep going down this road.