Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's insanity! The war on Christianity......
(10-16-2015, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well only one is stalking.

Neither one is stalking. As a member of the Department of Defense, you may want to get a better grasp on legal terminology.

Quote:How far back did you have to go to see a +1 from 3 months ago? I've probably given  you more rep than that in the last 3 months. 

You win. I'll tell ya what kind of sorcery I used to find it.

I went to your profile after learning you were King Poster. I clicked your rep page. I clicked "Sort by:Username", which sorts your rep ratings in alphabetical order of the users who gave it. I went to the "K" page. Miraculous, eh?

I imagine something like that would be a lot of effort and commitment on your part, but for a lot of us, something like that takes all of 10 seconds, which is about how much thought I put into finding it.

So, now that we all know how I found out you did it; care to share with us why  you did it? I think we are all dying to know why  you wanted to talk to yourself.

Quote:Let's keep going down the road. Which mod shared the info? The board deserves to know.

Dude. Like, 90% of the board knows. It's publicly available, very clear and succinct, and it didn't violate your privacy in the slightest.

I'd give you a link, but honestly? It's just too funny this way. Maybe the DoD has some supercomputer that can find the comment for you.
(10-16-2015, 11:43 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Creepy?

I clicked on "King Poster", and all of his shit was hidden. Just an observation.

I noticed the whole 60 minutes thing months ago for no apparent reason. Not stalking anyone, I just happened to notice the thing at the bottom of my screen says "Users active in the last 60 minutes" instead of "Users active now".

Making general observations is creepy now. I also find it hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilarious that you're in full meltdown mode now. Making veiled threats that you're going to report to your government supervisors about this website?

TROOLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOL

I think what is MUCH more "creepy" is probably the fact that a middle aged man decided to create fake user names 6 months ago just so he could post on them months later and pretend to be different people. Seriously, you're going to call anybody else on here creepy at this point?
Oh it's no veiled threat and really not that big of a deal. Numerous urls are blocked. No meltdown. Observers (besides you, GHB, and an unnamed mod) can determine what they find creepy in this exchange. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-16-2015, 11:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh it's no veiled threat and really not that big of a deal. Numerous urls are blocked. No meltdown. Observers (besides you, GHB, and an unnamed mod) can determine what they find creepy in this exchange. 

I'll take "middle aged men that created alts on a message board 6 months ago to pretend they are somebody else in the future" for $500 please, Alex.
(10-16-2015, 11:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh it's no veiled threat and really not that big of a deal. Numerous urls are blocked. No meltdown. Observers (besides you, GHB, and an unnamed mod) can determine what they find creepy in this exchange. 

Yep. There's a great possibility that they will decide the people who looked at public posts on a message board are the creepy ones, not the guy with the split personality who likes to talk with his alter egos as if they were real people.

Rolleyes
(10-16-2015, 11:55 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Yep. There's a great possibility that they will decide the people who looked at public posts on a message board are the creepy ones, not the guy with the split personality who likes to talk with his alter egos as if they were real people.

Rolleyes
I did say someone besides you. I know your POV.

Still no mention of the Mod?

It's no big deal right?

You could at least extend me that courtesy, because the mod is apparently not willing to show up. Just exchange information over PMs,

(10-17-2015, 12:00 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I did say someone besides you. I know your POV.

Still no mention of the Mod?

It's no big deal right?

You could at least extend me that courtesy, because the mod is apparently not willing to show up. Just exchange information over PMs,

Dude, seriously... use the DoD super computer to crawl the website.

Should take like .2 seconds to find it, you secret agent man, you!
(10-10-2015, 07:23 PM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: This whole "War on Christianity" propaganda is a joke. I mean, yeah....sure.....most hate crimes in America are against white Christians!  :jk:

The last I checked, there are Christian churches everywhere. I can't tell you how many Christian related tv programs and channels that I can find. Also, you can find all kinds of cool Christian-y radio shows and the like. You're allowed to take your kids to church. Teach them what you want about the Bible. I mean, it's pretty cool that you can do that.  ThumbsUp

Most Christians living in the United States know so little about persecution, that verbal opposition to their faith seems like persecution.  And yet there is more genuine Christian persecution worldwide at this moment than at any other time in history.  But this episode we had not too long ago where this madman had people stand if they were Christians and then shot them in the head - that was persecution.  Interestingly, the places in the world where Christians have been most persecuted are the places in the world the churches have grown the most.  
[Image: d1id.png]
(10-17-2015, 12:02 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Dude, seriously... use the DoD super computer to crawl the website.

Should take like .2 seconds to find it, you secret agent man, you!

I'm no secret agent man. My capacity is very overt. The" DoD super computer" probably cares much less about this website that a few here do about me. 

Still not obsessing I see. Just looking.

No name of the Mod yet? I mean there's only 4. I'm sure it's not Bengal Dude and most likely not shake. Leaves about 2; not counting the "webmaster" ah ha..

(10-17-2015, 12:09 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm no secret agent man. My capacity is very overt. The" DoD super computer" probably cares much less about this website that a few here do about me. 

Still not obsessing I see. Just looking.

No name of the Mod yet? I mean there's only 4. I'm sure it's not Bengal Dude and most likely not shake. Leaves about 2; not counting the "webmaster" ah ha..

Quit "obsessing" over who outed you, dude. It happened. It's over.

Sure, people are gonna give you shit pretty much forever now. But you can just brush it off and be like "Yeah, I got bored one time and made a fake account that complimented my own posts and gave me rep. Big deal."
Bfine has definitely kicked a dog in the past 2 hours.
(10-17-2015, 12:11 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Quit "obsessing" over who outed you, dude. It happened. It's over.

Sure, people are gonna give you shit pretty much forever now. But you can just brush it off and be like "Yeah, I got bored one time and made a fake account that complimented my own posts and gave me rep. Big deal."

The alt, if it exists, is trivial. The fact that a Mod would share this info is disturbing.

Here's the deal, if you must know. If anyone remembered the old Message Board King Poster mentioned he had a relative on these boards. Back in 2005 I was known as Stripe King. If anyone needs more info just ask a mod. 

(10-17-2015, 12:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The alt, if it exists, is trivial. The fact that a Mod would share this info is disturbing.

Here's the deal, if you must know. If anyone remembered the old Message Board King Poster mentioned he had a relative on these boards. Back in 2005 I was known as Stripe King. If anyone needs more info just ask a mod. 

It took you an hour to think that up? Really?

Fascinating how your "relative" made sure to hide all their activity for some reason, not to mention the fact they haven't showed up here at all to defend you. Hilarious

The fact that a mod would share that you are using a dummy account and not to be fooled isn't even slightly disturbing. As a matter of fact, most boards would not only declare publicly that you did that, but also ban you. You don't have some kind of "right" to make alt accounts on a message board without anyone ever knowing.

Stop trying to make it look like your security has been breached here because you got caught doing something weird. Not an ounce of your private information has been revealed. 
(10-17-2015, 12:59 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: It took you an hour to think that up? Really?

Fascinating how your "relative" made sure to hide all their activity for some reason, not to mention the fact they haven't showed up here at all to defend you. Hilarious

The fact that a mod would share that you are using a dummy account and not to be fooled isn't even slightly disturbing. As a matter of fact, most boards would not only declare publicly that you did that, but also ban you. You don't have some kind of "right" to make alt accounts on a message board without anyone ever knowing.

Stop trying to make it look like your security has been breached here because you got caught doing something weird. Not an ounce of your private information has been revealed. 

I don't even know how to hide activity or see if others are doing it.

If there is no security breech then why won't you share the identity of the mod that provided it? He can also admit it at any time.

This board is more than welcome to ban me and if they side with these actions I urge them to do so.

I've been on these board since 2005 and have never created an alt; even though I have been accused may times.  

(10-17-2015, 01:21 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't even know how to hide activity or see if others are doing it.

If there is no security breech then why won't you share the identity of the mod that provided it? He can also admit it at any time.

This board is more than welcome to ban me and if they side with these actions I urge them to do so.

I've been on these board since 2005 and have never created an alt; even though I have been accused may times.  

The evidence says otherwise. Just because after an hour you thought of the brilliant idea to ascribe KP to a mysterious "relative" doesn't change the facts.

The hilarious part is your infamous stubbornness won't allow you to just admit you did it and move on. It sounds cliche, but this is like watching a train wreck.

I already told you why I won't share the identity of the mod: cuz it's funnier not to.
(10-17-2015, 01:26 AM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: The evidence says otherwise. Just because after an hour you thought of the brilliant idea to ascribe KP to a mysterious "relative" doesn't change the facts.

The hilarious part is your infamous stubbornness won't allow you to just admit you did it and move on. It sounds cliche, but this is like watching a train wreck.

I already told you why I won't share the identity of the mod: cuz it's funnier not to.

There are still only "two" folks that find this 'FUNNY" It is you and DJS. I suppose you cannot see the irony in not exposing a source while erroneously accusing someone of creating an alt.  

I will say it is telling which side the mods side with, Pretty much done with this board. A mod will share private information with anybody that asks, but won't come forth.

If you had access to the mothership, you and the mod would see who KP stated he was. 

It is sad these boards have come to this. We were having an earnest discussion on the OP and you break in and personally attack someone in the discussion, with the mod's approval.  

I must say; I've outgrown these boards and I've seen the same about a few of the more respectable members on these boards.  

This thread took a turn for the weird. 

BTW...my alt is Stlucie, I created him to disagree with any point I've ever made. EVER.
(10-17-2015, 02:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There are still only "two" folks that find this 'FUNNY" It is you and DJS. I suppose you cannot see the irony in not exposing a source while erroneously accusing someone of creating an alt.  

I will say it is telling which side the mods side with, Pretty much done with this board. A mod will share private information with anybody that asks, but won't come forth.

If you had access to the mothership, you and the mod would see who KP stated he was. 

It is sad these boards have come to this. We were having an earnest discussion on the OP and you break in and personally attack someone in the discussion, with the mod's approval.  

I must say; I've outgrown these boards and I've seen the same about a few of the more respectable members on these boards.  

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

You got busted using an alt. It happens. The problem is you, not the mods; be a true conservative and accept responsibility for your own actions instead of blaming it on your superiors.

KP is you. Nobody buys for a second that you wasted all night having a meltdown over this when you coulda just said "Oh, my brother/sister/wife/son/daughter/father/mother/whatever gets on here". But in addition to crying all night, threatening the board with a Department of Defense investigation (!) and acting as if you are gonna leave the site for good(!!), you finally decided KP is a family member who just happens to keep their page private, hides their online/offline status and didn't feel like coming to your defense at any point tonight (!!!).

Nice.

All it does is confirm what many of us have long suspected: that you make fake accounts to troll the board with. I guess you get a lot of free time when you work for the DoD. Hilarious

BTW, sending your employers at the DoD to the same website you publicly admitted to using illegal television streams on? Solid move.

See ya in a day or two.
(10-17-2015, 02:44 AM)bfine32 Wrote: There are still only "two" folks that find this 'FUNNY" It is you and DJS. I suppose you cannot see the irony in not exposing a source while erroneously accusing someone of creating an alt.  

What private information is being shared ?
You IP addy was not given out.
From what I'm reading in this thread,  It's only been stated that it matches another poster.
It would seem that no sensitive data has been divulged. 

Btw.... the site is already on a watch list.
Certain words make that so.
The first time someone said "Andy threw a bomb" it was marked for observation.
Are you sure you're DoD ?
They run a little tighter and I'm starting to think you're a contractor at CACI or something. 
Those guys work a couple of hours, then get a couple hours of break.
That would explain the amount of time you post in a work day.
Ok, well, I was going to just leave this be, but it seems as if bfine can't handle just admitting that he did something silly and moving on.

Listen dude, GHB just made one of the only points that needed to be made. If it really wasn't you, the conversation would have gone something like " Hey nerds, my cousin lives here and is a member too but he rarely posts" and then you could have ignored anyone supposedly trolling you after that.

That's not what happened though, you lost your mind and had a night long meltdown filled with all of the obvious "I've been caught" defenses. You make veiled threats, never actually denied being King Poster, threatened to leave the boards many times even though you're still here and everybody knows you aren't leaving, and the best is crying about some collusion and security breach when NONE of your personal information has ever been given out. Do you really think your IP is going to be private to even the mods and admins?? No, it's not. But nobody is giving your information away. Tons of message boards I've been on have outed alts, this isn't some brand new thing that happens. If you get caught with an alt, most websites ban you and all of your accounts immediately. You should be happy the worst that happened was a leak that you have your King Poster account.

My God man, just own it and stop being such a whining little brat. I don't know why, but I did expect better from you and never thought that you were so immature that you couldn't handle a situation like this happening. I guess a person isn't mature though having to make alts on a message board, whatever man. Don't act shocked when people aren't on your "side" when more people see all of this. You've acted like a complete child through this entire ordeal.
(10-17-2015, 03:19 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: This thread took a turn for the weird. 

BTW...my alt is Stlucie, I created him to disagree with any point I've ever made. EVER.

So if Larry DID make an alt...he got busted.  I never understood why anyone would make a second account.  I don't have time to post from one let alone have a second one to support me.

But rather than just ignore it or deny it he's attacking the board and the mods for releasing private info?  Seems he doth protest too much.

On the third hand I don't really care.  If being "right" on a message board is so important that someone has to create aliases to agree with them then have at it.  Just don't be a bag or douche when you get called out for it.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.