Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not over
While it's not where we want to be, it's not over.

The Colts and Texans lost, and the Jags are looking like they're handled.

We beat KC, and I think we get that 7th spot. I don't think the Browns will have enough to play for in the final week and rest some people.

What's the simulators say with the new info ?

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Not for nothing but Cleveland doesn't have anyone to rest. They're playing fourth stringers across the board it feels like
Reply/Quote
Definitely not over as the AFC outside of maybe the Ravens are pretty much “meh.”
Reply/Quote
The hardest part is they have to beat the Chiefs and the Browns. I’m not seeing it. The Chiefs aren’t as dominant as they were, but they are way better than what I witnessed yesterday. This defense got mauled by a bad Pittsburgh offense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pats just took the lead on the Broncos. That would be huge too if that holds up.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Pats with another TD now up 16-7.
Reply/Quote
WOW!!!! Pats get a TD on a fumbled kickoff now 23-7!
Reply/Quote
Imagine if we would have come out prepared yesterday…opportunities
Reply/Quote
Everything went the Bengals way this weekend except for the obvious... A Bengals Win Sad
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 12:24 AM)cinci4life Wrote: WOW!!!! Pats get a TD on a fumbled kickoff now 23-7!

And... not so quick. Down to one score lead for Patriots.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 12:49 AM)Nepa Wrote: And... not so quick. Down to one score lead for Patriots.

Amazing that the Pats defense was so good until it absolutely had to be
Reply/Quote
Can't believe the Pats are trying to give this away.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2023, 08:19 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: While it's not where we want to be, it's not over.

The Colts and Texans lost, and the Jags are looking like they're handled.

We beat KC, and I think we get that 7th spot. I don't think the Browns will have enough to play for in the final week and rest some people.

What's the simulators say with the new info ?

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Didn’t see this until I posted a thread, but if they win the next two… as unlikely as that sounds, they have an 80% chance.
Reply/Quote

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
And Denver off the mat ties it at 23 with just under 3 minutes left. Unreal.
Reply/Quote
The end of this game looked like New England didn’t expect to be up and are now throwing the game. Absolutely no resistance
Reply/Quote
Pats go 3 and out in a minute and now Denver gets it back with 2 minutes and only needing a FG to win.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 01:10 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Pats go 3 and out in a minute and now Denver gets it back with 2 minutes and only needing a FG to win.

Watching this, you won’t convince me the Patriots didn’t purposefully lose this game. That 4th quarter was comical
Reply/Quote
Pats get a 3 and out and will get the ball back with about a minute and no timeouts.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2023, 01:15 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Pats get a 3 and out and will get the ball back with about a minute and no timeouts.

They need to be more worried about the Broncos have 3 Timeouts
Reply/Quote