Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time we moved on from this team
I can't another rebuild. I can't.

I can't take the "jerry jones makes more money than me" rationale the bengals has for not "keeping their own"

Whitworth was our rock. But it turns out he was just another Nately "diva".

Screw this. My girlfriend is a boys fan. I'm out.
Reply/Quote
Cya. (Not really we know you will be back.)
Reply/Quote
[Image: fWx327.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:35 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I can't another rebuild. I can't.

I can't take the "jerry jones makes more money than me" rationale  the bengals has for not "keeping their own"

Can't really blame ya....wish I could sometimes.  Think I'll just stick around and give these clowns IMMORTAL HELL....lmao....I wish the internet was as widespread back in the lost decade.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:35 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I can't another rebuild. I can't.

I can't take the "jerry jones makes more money than me" rationale the bengals has for not "keeping their own"

Lol

Reply/Quote
I can't leave. This is an ugly, underachieving team but it's my team.
Reply/Quote
If you actually follow through, good for you. It's probably the smart move, as this franchise has provided a mountain of evidence that championship football will likely never be in the cards.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 09:35 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I can't another rebuild. I can't.

I can't take the "jerry jones makes more money than me" rationale  the bengals has for not "keeping their own"

Bye.  CIHYS?
Reply/Quote
I thought about it...

But I love this team too much to leave it for another team.

#WhoDeyNation4Life
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
I killed a gopher with a stick once.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
If I stopped being a Bengals fan, half of central New Jersey would die of shock.

I'm half serious.
Reply/Quote
What you do is your business. Don't tell me what to do though.

Reply/Quote
Bye!!! These fans...at first it was funny to see the overreactions and complaining, but now it's just plain sad.
Reply/Quote
Believe me, if I could quit on this sorry ass franchise I would have done so a long time ago. But I can't. It's like a sickness. I must have a glutton for punishment because I keep coming back to this team and as long as they exist, I will always be a Bengal fan
Reply/Quote
Like I said in another thread my dad was a Bengals fan and I was raised up to be a Bengals fan since my birth in 68.
I've been through this already my dad died a Bengals fan and I will too.
So all I can do is pray for mercy for the Browns family to open their greedy hearts and spend in FA and win me one Super bowl before I die!
And my God learn from your own history please you the Browns family can't be that dumb are you?
Reply/Quote
Ehhhh.. I've been through worse in my life than the prospect of the team rebuilding. Divorce, family deaths, homelessness, addiction, you name it. My life is on track for the most part now..wonderful woman in my life, a beautiful home on the lake, new granddaughter.. The Bengals aren't going to hurt me on way or the other. 
These guys will either sink or swim and who knows..they might just turn out much better than anyone can imagine. It's a definite shake up.
 I couldn't tell you that I was quitting this team again and keep a straight face about it. I've been to that well too many times now. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Sadly I'm only 25 so I'll be here watching us fail for probably another 40+ years it'll it end up being what kills me in the end
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
If you leave, I'll miss your cute avatar.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Well I stopped paying to go to games years ago. Passed on some free tickets last year too. I keep my merchandise to a minimum. It's the only thing I know to do to get his attention, my own way of boycotting ebenezer. I suspect I'll watch less than I did last year. I'll still root for them to win, but I think I'm going to care less if they lose.
Reply/Quote
One day, Mike Brown will drop dead. Sadly, a lot of fans will throw a party. I will probably be one of them.....

I don't go to the games, I don't buy any merchandise other than a new hat here and there. I just watch and cry
Reply/Quote