Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It sounds like Zampese is out...
Wow!....astonishing they actually did this.

Fair play to the organization for not sitting back - obviously should never have been put in the position in the first place.

No idea if production and points will improve but certainly tells the players they are serious.

I absolutely believe that Andy Dalton and AJ Green may have directly lobbied for this...for this to happen so quick there must have been a senior player intervention.....Pacman sounding off as usual does not get the OC fired, his QB and star WR saying they have no faith does

Good luck Lazor ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 04:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would be surprised if Marvin had the authority to fire PA.

Yep. Very doubtful. Mike and Paul have a very close, personal relationship. He's going nowhere. 
Reply/Quote
http://www.12up.com/posts/5543598-breaking-bengals-fire-offensive-coordinator-after-embarrassing-start-to-season?a_aid=40734
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate to see anybody get fired but damn. They had to do something. Sure hope this is a step in the right direction. At least it's a step. Never thought I'd see it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's only part of the problem. I want Alexander and Marvin GONE! Zampese firing is all smoke and mirrors. It's just a flu shot in the cure of the cancer.

Reply/Quote
Well, Lapham and Trumpy pretty much ripped Zamp's play calling to shreads for not playing to anyones strengths and over complicating everything.. 
I hope Laser does a better job with those issues. 
Heck, he might even be able to compensate for horrible oline play, but somehow I don't think that's possible especially when piano Paul thinks 'athletic ability ' alone is sufficient. 
Hell, John Ross has athletic ability, but not the body to play OT.. I'm not even sure WTF athletic ability even means on a professional football team.. What? They own sweaty socks?  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Wow! Even the big boss wants to go to the playoffs before the afterlife. Kudos to him for making the change.
Reply/Quote
Happy to hear this news ! Zampese was just in way over his head, nothing personal against him. Hope he has success in where ever life leads him.

However this is in no way gonna cure all this teams problems ! It's a step, that's all.
Reply/Quote
The sacrificial lamb.

There are many, MANY more issues. This solves nothing. It's a start though....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote