Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It starts in 2015...
Does anyone really care what someone else on another forum is saying about the Bengals or even the mayor of the city in 1837? I don't. Heck, if someone wants to be all happy happy joy joy then let them. If they want to say that the team should all be drowned in the river let em rant.. It's irrelevant to my life and my outlook on the team. .
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 05:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: Does anyone really care what someone else on another forum is saying about the Bengals or even the mayor of the city in 1837? I don't.  Heck,  if someone wants to be all happy happy joy joy  then let them.  If they want to say that the team should all be drowned in the river let em rant..  It's irrelevant to my life and my outlook on the team. .

We have a winner.................... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 05:25 PM)grampahol Wrote: Does anyone really care what someone else on another forum is saying about the Bengals or even the mayor of the city in 1837? I don't. Heck, if someone wants to be all happy happy joy joy then let them. If they want to say that the team should all be drowned in the river let em rant.. It's irrelevant to my life and my outlook on the team. .

sometimes its fun to visit other teams message boards before we clash but thats probly about the extend of it for me..

thats assuming the other team has a message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 05:38 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: sometimes its fun to visit other teams message boards before we clash but thats probly about the extend of it for me..

thats assuming the other team has a message board.

I think they've all become fan run boards like this one.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:48 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Then explain it again, because each time you just sound upset Denny chooses not to be a cynic yet you don't hate people who are a complete negative ass. Only the positive ass.

Why? 

Uhmm...Because not dealing with Denny2 is one of the best parts about this...or any board. That guy was so clueless. He could not rationally discuss any point of contention about the organization. His argument was always "because I see it that way...so that makes it so" 
The worst was all the dolts that would come to defend his pointless unsubstantiated opinion. Then after they would take a beat down they would threaten to ban you or ban you. 

Somehow because Denny2 said he has a nice house and pretty wife (again never substantiated) his opinion was correct. I actually viewed him as part of the worst Bengals fans ever...those fans play a huge part in not forcing the ownership to buckle under the pressure of the consumer (aka Fan). 

Hope that clears up at least a view of why fans who long to see their beloved Bengals accomplish the one and only goal of each season...the super bowl, are not fans of Denny2. He was and always will be a part of the problem. 
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 04:49 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Joe has said that his biggest regret on the boards was recommending Denny as a moderator.

Might as well decide to pile on here...

Denny was not a good moderator.

The end.

Day before the mothership crashed, he deleted this.

[Image: deleted_zpsqebf0vic.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 08:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Might as well decide to pile on here...

The end.

I thought it was only me!!
I had a post that was deleted. I re-posted it thinking I did not finish it. Deleted it again. Then it was on. I reposted it about 10 more times until it was left alone and was still up when the board was taken down.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:27 PM)djs7685 Wrote: ...at least, according to Denny. This guy makes the same prediction every single damn year, then claims that others need to "get over themselves" if they don't have a sunshine and rainbows outlook of the team.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/38lhid/it_starts_in_2015_bengal_fans/?sort=confidence

His first Reddit post and he's already bashing people loldenny

I stopped taking his opinions serious about a month after I starting posting on the bengals website message board. Dude is a joke.
Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 09:27 PM)djs7685 Wrote: ...at least, according to Denny. This guy makes the same prediction every single damn year, then claims that others need to "get over themselves" if they don't have a sunshine and rainbows outlook of the team.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/38lhid/it_starts_in_2015_bengal_fans/?sort=confidence

His first Reddit post and he's already bashing people loldenny

This post and the comments in this thread spell doom for this MB.
Some want to make this a "football genius only" board.
Good luck with that. You won't see this homer around anymore.

Its hilarious watching this group repping the shit out of each other. Many are getting reps just for making a post. Plus, there is no neg rep.
Its easy to create alt IDs here so you can give yourself reps. I suspect that is happening.

Keep up this attitude and in a year, there will be about 20 of you left.

Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 04:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What did they do with the real one?

BTW, you remember the DennyG/Joe from Flo fight on the boards?

That was heavy shit. Those guys were friends at one time too.

Joe said that Denny wasn't as positive in person. If he were, I can't imagine how he and Joe were friends in the first place.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
To those actively participating in the bashing you do realize you all look like a bunch of middle school teenage girls right? All sitting around in their little group talking about that one "uncool" girl that they treat as an outcast............... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 09:57 AM)OSUfan Wrote: To those actively participating in the bashing you do realize you all look like a bunch of middle school teenage girls right? All sitting around in their little group talking about that one "uncool" girl that they treat as an outcast............... ThumbsUp

Man, that's likely to draw some fire.   Confused
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Only because it hits home.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 08:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Might as well decide to pile on here...

The end.

Good for you Rfaulk. I like this board much better and this just reaffirmed it. Denny was just acting like a doosh.

Thank God for Bengalholic and everyone else who helped get this board together. Screw facebook and all the other social media avenues.

I like it here where i can get all the updates and have a good conversation with people who know something about football.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 09:55 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Joe said that Denny wasn't as positive in person. If he were, I can't imagine how he and Joe were friends in the first place.

Makes sense.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 09:09 AM)Chris Wrote: This post and the comments in this thread spell doom for this MB.
Some want to make this a "football genius only" board.
Good luck with that. You won't see this homer around anymore.

Its hilarious watching this group repping the shit out of each other. Many are getting reps just for making a post. Plus, there is no neg rep.
Its easy to create alt IDs here so you can give yourself reps. I suspect that is happening.

Keep up this attitude and in a year, there will be about 20 of you left.

Why? Cause some are a little sore about the other board shutting down and want to know what went weird with Mr. DennyG?

This board kicks that one's ass cause we don't have all the trolls. I have noticed this already and it is highly refreshing.

Guess what, there are trolls on both sides, homers and haters, Denny was a troll homer that would just say the most absurd things with
nothing to back them up. He could never debate either, if you don't like to debate you shouldn't be here anyways Chris. We have plenty of
members that love to debate and pretty much all the great posters from that board without the trolls.

It has been a great filter.
Reply/Quote
(06-05-2015, 12:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Perhaps...a good PR person shouldn't come off as delusional though.

I've said it before.  Denny was like the boards version on Hanoi Hannah
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 09:55 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Joe said that Denny wasn't as positive in person. If he were, I can't imagine how he and Joe were friends in the first place.

It's going back quite a ways but I seem to remember Joe and Denny sort of getting along - 06 - 07 maybe ? Can't remember for sure when Denny first became a mod, I don't think he was until a year or two in.

But as time wore on they butted heads more and more !

Was it the CP9 debacle that the blow up centered around ? Can't remember for sure ? But Denny claimed to have "inside info" about something and it was BS. Joe called him out on it, and all hell broke loose.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 10:31 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Man, that's likely to draw some fire.   Confused

Well the truth is a b i t c h isn't it.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2015, 02:40 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Well the truth is a b i t c h  isn't it.

Well I guess if you say so.  Guess there's two sides to every story.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote