Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ja’Marr Chase Drama?
I thought about posting this in big Chase thread already. However, if something comes of this, I don’t want this to get lost.

Chase’s baby momma is accusing Chase of abusing/hitting her. Here is the Reddit thread that has a screenshot from her Instagram. Something to keep an eye on here…

https://www.reddit.com/r/bengals/comments/paqqsk/the_mother_of_jamarr_chases_child_posted_this_on/

Sorry for the link, I’m on mobile and can’t see a way to just post a photo.
Reply/Quote
That's it, this team is cursed. Looking like a waste of a pick if true
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 02:27 PM)Trademark Wrote: That's it, this team is cursed. Looking like a waste of a pick if true

He was cocky during the draft. I was concerned he may turn out to be a Diva, but if this if true, this may be the root to his dropsies. Jerry
Reply/Quote
I alluded as to such a couple days ago when she came out on
Instagram he was having relationship issues
Reply/Quote
Oh this isn't a good look

Reply/Quote
Catching a lawsuit when he should be catching passes
Reply/Quote
I'll say it before someone else does. Sewell doesn't beat his baby mamas.

I'm not sure about this as their has been rumors the last couple weeks and if this was posted on Instagram, it would have been picked up by national media outlets, and he would have been cut. I don't think he's ever had "character" concerns. So I am cautiously optimistic it is nothing.

We got to hope it isn't true, or in this environment we live in, his days as a Bengal are over before he even officially dropped a pass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Definitely not what you want to hear but at this point it’s just a vague accusation made online. Putting hands on someone could mean many things depending on who said it and what their motives are. Have to wait and see what happens and if more info comes out.

I was a big fan of the pick but this is not a good start for him. Wonder if off field stuff is part of the reason for his drops. If he’s having a hard time relationship wise and/or afraid of something he did coming to light that could explain some of the struggles on field
Reply/Quote
Oh great, now the national media can fire up the "team full of criminals" headlines
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 02:42 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: He was cocky during the draft. I was concerned he may turn out to be a Diva, but if this if true, this may be the root to his dropsies. Jerry

Almost all receivers are divas...........  it's just the nature of the position.

Apparently, the story's already deleted, so seems kinda shady.

If he hit her, you think there'd be some visible evidence that she would have posted.

If he did do it, he's a POS, but I'm just not crowning him as the devil based off of a vague Instagram post that's already been deleted.

Just seems shady as hell..........
Reply/Quote
Its been taken down already. I remember him saying it was a fake account
Reply/Quote
FFS.. don't they do background checks? A billion dollar business and they can't do a background check? I mean, they had Chase targeted for months as their pick. Interview the family, friends, enemies, coaches.. geeeeeeze. ah, it's only a rumor now... thing is, most rumors about our team turn out to be 95% true. Ninja
Reply/Quote
We'll wait for the police report.

There's nothing else to do until things are actually investigated.

Otherwise, it's a non-story.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: FFS.. don't they do background checks?  A billion dollar business and they can't do a background check? I mean, they had Chase targeted for months as their pick.  Interview the family, friends, enemies, coaches.. geeeeeeze. ah, it's only a rumor now... thing is, most rumors about our team turn out to be 95% true. Ninja

A domestic violence accusation would have made instant rounds on the sports platforms. There is no innocent until proven guilty in these cases (in the eyes of public opinion) I think this is fake.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Yes and I also read an article a few months back that she said he was dirty down south when she licked his a******

She’s a dirty hoe, and he needs to avoid that kind of trash.

If he did beat her (which I’m thinking he didnt), then ya this is a huge problem.

For all those ready to ditch chase, let’s not forget the past of Joe Mixon which is legit and was caught on camera. No double standards now.
Reply/Quote
From one of the posters on that site...

Quote:Doesn’t seem to be there anymore on Instagram, she’s also had social media beef with Chase in the past. I guess he doesn’t have much to do with the kid and she’s upset.

My guess is she asked for money and he told her no. But we'll see how it plays out.
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:07 PM)Sanforbd Wrote: Oh great, now the national media can fire up the "team full of criminals" headlines

Seems like there's nothing to it (and I sure hope there's nothing to it) and nobody seems to be picking it up new-wise and now it's apparently gone.... but if it were true it would mean that 2 of the Bengals top-8 paid players hit women. That'd be sub-optimal, to say in understated terms. So despite what seems like a real low arrest rate the last handful of years, they'd kind of have to just own that one a bit rather than cry victim to the bully media.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Yes and I also read an article a few months back  that she said he was dirty down south when she licked his a******

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4713b0e8izvkko40149x...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4713b0e8izvkko40149x...y.gif&ct=g]

LMAO

But yeah everything I’ve read she shouldn’t be trusted at all
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 03:22 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Yes and I also read an article a few months back  that she said he was dirty down south when she licked his a******

She’s a dirty hoe, and he needs to avoid that kind of trash.

If he did beat her (which I’m thinking he didnt), then ya this is a huge problem.

For all those ready to ditch chase, let’s not forget the past of Joe Mixon which is legit and was caught on camera. No double standards now.

I remember that as well. Seems like she might be a little off the rails. If it's true, we'll know soon enough. If it's not, I'd seek legal retribution if I was him. If it is true.... that's some BS.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote