Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Carman
I know he had the penalty in the first half but I saw some nice blocks from him today. What are your thoughts?
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:47 PM)tBengal Wrote: I know he had the penalty in the first half but I saw some nice blocks from him today. What are your thoughts?

he did ok.. he also missed early on an assignment which forced Burrow to avoid a sack.. overall not bad.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:47 PM)tBengal Wrote: I know he had the penalty in the first half but I saw some nice blocks from him today. What are your thoughts?

He definitely played well enough to keep XSF on the bench.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
Overall was happy with his game.
Still a Rook, but played good
Reply/Quote
Yeah he’s got a way to go but a very nice start. Lines starting, just starting to look solid.
Reply/Quote
He was opening up some nice holes on that right side. Mixon is going to love running behind this kid.

Reply/Quote
Carman looked good. He still has a lot of developing left too so the future is bright.
Reply/Quote
First game ever at RG also? Impressive start IMO.
Reply/Quote
Didn’t hear his name much. For an offensive lineman that’s a good thing.
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
Saw a miss early, but didn’t notice anything else. Should earn himself another week. I expect him to only get better.
Reply/Quote
He got to cut his teeth today. I don't watch every O-line player on most snaps. But it seems he held his own. That said, it would have been more interesting if TJ Watt played. No detracting from Carman by any means. It seems this was the perfect game for him to get his shot. Let's hope he is all that was predicted. I'm rooting for him.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Get him some NFL exp. as long as he is not hurting Joe with bad blocking.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 05:49 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: he did ok.. he also missed early on an assignment which forced Burrow to avoid a sack.. overall not bad.. 

Yup, saw an assignment error early and he tried to body check a defender instead of getting hands on him during a pull which lead to Perrine getting stuffed, but he looks like he belongs out there.
Reply/Quote
I thought he looked great was a brute force on the right side. Need to find that tight end and this offense is set..
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:14 PM)Whatever Wrote: Yup, saw an assignment error early and he tried to body check a defender instead of getting hands on him during a pull which lead to Perrine getting stuffed, but he looks like he belongs out there.

after that body check he had a pretty good game. 
Reply/Quote

Starter going forward. 
I'm just glad that a second round pick--especially at this position--is starting.
Reply/Quote

A crazy stat I just saw. The Steelers defense had recorded a sack in 75 straight games. That streak was broke today by us, due in part to Carman. When was the last time we didn't give up a sack in a game? 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:34 PM)TheFan Wrote: A crazy stat I just saw. The Steelers defense had recorded a sack in 75 straight games. That streak was broke today by us, due in part to Carman. When was the last time we didn't give up a sack in a game? 

The announcers kept harping on it, they so wanted to see them get one. They were trying to jinx Mixon talking about how he never fumbles either. They were unbearable today.

Reply/Quote
So first 2 draft picks looking pretty good.

Hope the Sewell lovers can start to step off there soap box
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 06:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The announcers kept harping on it, they so wanted to see them get one. They were trying to jinx Mixon talking about how he never fumbles either. They were unbearable today.

So saying GOOD things about the Bengals repeatedly made you mad?

Dude, you might need some therapy.
Reply/Quote