Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jail/Court Records
(05-25-2016, 04:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dude who was driving in my wreck is in jail (not for the wreck, obviously) and I'm just wondering how long before he gets out and kills me.

No big deal.

What jail/prison is he in?  What county if he is in jail not prison?  PM me his name.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Why does he wanna kill you? Did you help land him in jail?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
If he's in the joint, you should easily be able to look him up on the state Dept of corrections website.

Never mind.... I see that he's just in the county.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
It appears that he may have done something in jail that will land him some more time Brad.

https://jailtracker.com/jtclientweb/(S(s05kmj55vmgx4uu5m04om1qq))/jailtracker/index/Campbell_County_KY

Reply/Quote
Wow...That dude is a piece of sheit. He basically attempted to murder his brother. Mellow

Reply/Quote
From what little specific knowledge I have on this matter I've come up with a solution for you. Youre gonna have to hope this new charge while in custody will land him in prison. Not some punk house minimum security facility either. Next you need to get in with whatever biker gang is in your area.... maybe do a couple of favors for them... you'll figure it out. Then they can get somebody on the inside to handle him for you.... problem solved.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 04:17 PM)Au165 Wrote: Well if it is that important maybe you pay the fee to the county and find out?
Thinking about it or I have a few lawyer friends, so I might see if one of them has a way of finding out.
(05-25-2016, 04:19 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What jail/prison is he in?  What county if he is in jail not prison?  PM me his name.
Campbell County.
(05-25-2016, 04:21 PM)jason Wrote: Why does he wanna kill you? Did you help land him in jail?
Not at all, but he's been messed up since the wreck and blames my family and I for not kissing his ass while he was out breaking house arrest and parole and doing all kinds of drugs and crazy shit while I was in a coma (which my dad even hugged him and told him it was ok when he came to the hospital while I was in ICU).

I've forgiven him multiple times and, every time I do, he throws it back in my face.  The most recent time was when he tried to kill himself by jumping in front of a semi, which broke his legs, fractured his skull, and caused other damage, and then he posted on my Facebook wall for the entire world to see that he hopes I'm happy because he did it for an early birthday present for me (he said he's like me now, which pissed me off even more that he thought broken bones, which will heal, made him like me and made him aware of what I've been through and go through).
(05-25-2016, 04:31 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: It appears that he may have done something in jail that will land him some more time Brad.  

https://jailtracker.com/jtclientweb/(S(s05kmj55vmgx4uu5m04om1qq))/jailtracker/index/Campbell_County_KY
Attacked a dog on pet day (or might have been a security dog) and then attacked the guard who came to defend the dog.

I've heard a bunch of messed up stories, like he was getting his ass kicked so bad (and other things to his ass) that he tried writing on his cell wall in poop to try and make them think that he was insane, which they just laughed at him.
(05-25-2016, 04:35 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Wow...That dude is a piece of sheit.  He basically attempted to murder his brother.   Mellow

Stabbed him twice with a screwdriver, hit him in the head with a frying pan, and tried to choke him to death.

It's because his brother was trying to steal money to feed his heroin addiction, which his brother only got into drugs because he was.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thinking about it or I have a few lawyer friends, so I might see if one of them has a way of finding out.
Campbell County.
Not at all, but he's been messed up since the wreck and blames my family and I for not kissing his ass while he was out breaking house arrest and parole and doing all kinds of drugs and crazy shit while I was in a coma (which my dad even hugged him and told him it was ok when he came to the hospital while I was in ICU).

I've forgiven him multiple times and, every time I do, he throws it back in my face.  The most recent time was when he tried to kill himself by jumping in front of a semi, which broke his legs, fractured his skull, and caused other damage, and then he posted on my Facebook wall for the entire world to see that he hopes I'm happy because he did it for an early birthday present for me (he said he's like me now, which pissed me off even more that he thought broken bones, which will heal, made him like me and made him aware of what I've been through and go through).
Attacked a dog on pet day (or might have been a security dog) and then attacked the guard who came to defend the dog.

I've heard a bunch of messed up stories, like he was getting his ass kicked so bad (and other things to his ass) that he tried writing on his cell wall in poop to try and make them think that he was insane, which they just laughed at him.

Stabbed him twice with a screwdriver, hit him in the head with a frying pan, and tried to choke him to death.

It's because his brother was trying to steal money to feed his heroin addiction, which his brother only got into drugs because he was.

The reason you can't find out his release date is because he hasn't been sentenced.

Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 04:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dude who was driving in my wreck is in jail (not for the wreck, obviously) and I'm just wondering how long before he gets out and kills me.

No big deal.

I was genuinely asking bud.  Sounds like a card carrying POS.  Keeping tabs on him is obviously in your best interest.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 05:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The reason you can't find out his release date is because he hasn't been sentenced.

The sites I saw (Jailtracker and I think I found one or two others) said that his court hearing already happened (or at least was scheduled to, but might have been pushed back with the new charges).

His old man bought him out of shit for so long, including the civil suit (which the driver told me without even any mention of anything like that from me) because his grandpa was a millionaire, so they could, but his old man stopped doing it 7 or so years ago, which I also heard they might have been running out of money, meaning that his dad didn't stop doing it for moral reasons or for his son's betterment.  
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 05:08 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The reason you can't find out his release date is because he hasn't been sentenced.

I feel like there is a way to petition the court to keep him abreast of the situation as well.  Seems like that could be arranged given the situation, but keeping that request 'hidden' from the subject would be paramount.  
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 05:13 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: I was genuinely asking bud.  Sounds like a card carrying POS.  Keeping tabs on him is obviously in your best interest.

I know, I was trying to put my reasoning in a joking manner.

I agree about keeping tabs on him because he's so bi-polar that I'm honestly scared that he'll come kill me when he gets out.

Like one day he sent me a message saying how he wanted to work things out with me and grow from everything with me, and then the next was publicly posting calling me "the victim" and mentioning how I messed up his life after, to things like trying to kill himself and posting that it was for me.   

It's been one huge debacle.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know, I was trying to put my reasoning in a joking manner.

I agree about keeping tabs on him because he's so bi-polar that I'm honestly scared that he'll come kill me when he gets out.

Like one day he sent me a message saying how he wanted to work things out with me and grow from everything with me, and then the next was publicly posting calling me "the victim" and mentioning how I messed up his life after, to things like trying to kill himself and posting that it was for me.   

It's been one huge debacle.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I would stop talking about this on public forums he may come across after getting released.  Possibly have the mods KO this thread.

Also talk to the DA about the situation and see if you can have them alert you when he's released.  I think there are situations where victims are made aware when perps are released, this may be a little outside of the norm, but it certainly constitutes the inquiry at the very least.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 05:29 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Don't take this the wrong way, but I would stop talking about this on public forums he may come across after getting released.  Possibly have the mods KO this thread.

Also talk to the DA about the situation and see if you can have them alert you when he's released.  I think there are situations where victims are made aware when perps are released, this may be a little outside of the norm, but it certainly constitutes the inquiry at the very least.

Word is that he won't be getting out for a long time.  Attacking a guard in jail is something they don't take lightly (apparently).  This thread will be long buried by the time he gets out.

Second, he's not the type that would be on this type of site.
Reply/Quote
In Florida we can put in to be alerted via email on inmates. Is there this option in Kentucky?
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 07:58 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: In Florida we can put in to be alerted via email on inmates.    Is there this option in Kentucky?

I have that but I figured it wasn't working because I hadn't heard anything in so long.

I don't know how much time it would really take to build a case because it happened years ago and none of it is disputed.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 09:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I have that but I figured it wasn't working because I hadn't heard anything in so long.

I don't know how much time it would really take to build a case because it happened years ago and none of it is disputed.

Well I'm not sure of the details of your situation but I hope it all works out for you the best it possibly can...    
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 09:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well I'm not sure of the details of your situation but I hope it all works out for you the best it possibly can...    

Story's so long and messed up that you probably wouldn't believe it anyways.

Thanks, though  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 09:43 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Story's so long and messed up that you probably wouldn't believe it anyways.

Thanks, though  ThumbsUp

I have heard bits and bops to know it's a terrible story but it's good to see you growing from it and not allowing this situation define you.     To me that's all that matters.  
Reply/Quote
My only advice is to not spy on people in jail... Im sure they don't like it and arent afraid to commit a crime...
Reply/Quote