Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jail/Court Records
(05-31-2016, 07:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I appreciate the factual info on the possibilities!

He has been in jail before (actually serving time after a conviction), and a lot of overnight deals and such.  

Stabbed his brother, hit him in the head with a frying pan, and I believe he may have been choking him when someone heard all the commotion from downstairs and came in to see what was going on.

One night, he took a dump on the ground, threw it at police, and then attacked them when they tried to arrest him.

There's about 10 or 15 other times, too (maybe more), and I know other inmates haven't treated him well in jail (most likely because he mouth-offed to the wrong people), so I wouldn't be shocked at more charges.
How bad was the incident with the deputy? Did he do some damage or did he just hit him/ her? Either way that's frowned upon to say the least. Depending on the judge's mood that day, that charge alone could get him double digits. All in all, I'd say your boy is ******. I think your probably just over thinking it anyway, but I do know the feeling of worrying about someone who doesn't care. It's just unfortunate that a moment of bad decision making seems to have played a part in ruining his life, and forever changing yours. I'm a new parent, and I worry about the day that I will have to worry like that for my daughter..... don't sweat him though Brad, he's got some time to think about what landed him there. Maybe he'll even learn and grow from it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 09:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You Never, ever, EVER EVER EVER make any sense when you try and bash me, which is in every reply to any of my posts.

I just explained that he's a psycho and loose cannon, which, if you knew anything about him or the things he's done, you'd understand why I'm worried.

He's in jail for stabbing his brother, he attacked a guard in jail, he has attacked his parents, he has attacked cops outside of jail, as well as a lot of random people, so what makes you think he's not unstable enough to kill me?

Sorry, I just see what I see.  Seems like you think somebody has it out for you, but he really doesn't.  To say somebody is gonna kill you is quite a serious accusation.  It appears that you are finding creative ways to remind everyone that you were involved in an accident.  That's all I was getting at.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 10:24 PM)Harmening Wrote: Sorry, I just see what I see.  Seems like you think somebody has it out for you, but he really doesn't.  To say somebody is gonna kill you is quite a serious accusation.  It appears that you are finding creative ways to remind everyone that you were involved in an accident.  That's all I was getting at.

Yeah, I would have to agree.  This whole thread has me confused as to it's point.  But that's not unusual considering the OP.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brad.... I want to know... Did you forgive him ?
It seems to me the guilt is eating him alive and he's acting out until someone puts him out of his misery.
It might also be a reason to threaten your life.
If he removes you, the object of his misdeed will not be a constant reminder.
If you haven't done so, consider forgiveness.
It may change both of your lives for the better.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 09:04 PM)jason Wrote: How bad was the incident with the deputy? Did he do some damage or did he just hit him/ her? Either way that's frowned upon to say the least. Depending on the judge's mood that day, that charge alone could get him double digits. All in all, I'd say your boy is *****. I think your probably just over thinking it anyway, but I do know the feeling of worrying about someone who doesn't care. It's just unfortunate that a moment of bad decision making seems to have played a part in ruining his life, and forever changing yours. I'm a new parent, and I worry about the day that I will have to worry like that for my daughter..... don't sweat him though Brad, he's got some time to think about what landed him there. Maybe he'll even learn and grow from it.
Not sure how much damage he did, and it's not about him not carrying, it's about him being so unstable because one day he'll seem like he'd take a bullet for me, and the next it's like he'd rather just kill me.
(05-31-2016, 10:24 PM)Harmening Wrote: Sorry, I just see what I see.  Seems like you think somebody has it out for you, but he really doesn't.  To say somebody is gonna kill you is quite a serious accusation.  It appears that you are finding creative ways to remind everyone that you were involved in an accident.  That's all I was getting at.
It's been 8 or 10 years on these boards (including the old one), so I don't need to remind everyone of anything......  they know.

Anyways, I don't let the wreck define me, so, while I may mention being crippled a lot, it's just who I am and my sense of humor.  

As to your evaluation of him having it out for me, I never know with him because one day he'll say sorry, then the next he'll post that he tried to kill himself for my birthday present, and then the next be posting that he's sorry, then the next post on his own wall how he blames me for how his life went, and the next he'll attack his family or do something else psycho.

He's unstable as hell, and that's what worries me.
(05-31-2016, 11:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, I would have to agree.  This whole thread has me confused as to it's point.  But that's not unusual considering the OP.
You look for any reason to hate on me and just post loads and loads of bullshit.  

It's cute that you post that my posts are that confusing like you matter when, given your history, it's common.  
(05-31-2016, 11:30 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Brad.... I want to know... Did you forgive him ?
It seems to me the guilt is eating him alive and he's acting out until someone puts him out of his misery.
It might also be a reason to threaten your life.
If he removes you, the object of his misdeed will not be a constant reminder.
If you haven't done so, consider forgiveness.
It may change both of your lives for the better.

Forgave him multiple times over again and he always does something to throw it right back in my face.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 09:04 PM)jason Wrote: don't sweat him though Brad, he's got some time to think about what landed him there. Maybe he'll even learn and grow from it.
I'm no psychologist, but from reading thru this thread, if Brads' posts are accurate , then thinking is not a part of the prisoners method of operation. He seems to be a bundle of uncontrolled emotions. ( bat **** crazy )
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 04:38 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: I'm no psychologist, but from reading thru this thread, if Brads' posts are accurate , then thinking is not a part of the prisoners method of operation. He seems to be a bundle of uncontrolled emotions. ( bat **** crazy )
Yeah but that's drugs for you. Not that they are impossible to get in the joint, but they are very hard to come by. It's amazing how much sobering up and getting clean can change a person. Unfortunately it seems this dude will be paying a heavy price for his actions.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 12:12 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's unstable as hell, and that's what worries me.

Drug use, TBI, and probable personality disorder; what do you expect?
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 11:32 AM)jason Wrote: Yeah but that's drugs for you. Not that they are impossible to get in the joint, but they are very hard to come by. It's amazing how much sobering up and getting clean can change a person. Unfortunately it seems this dude will be paying a heavy price for his actions.
I don't think so because he was so messed up from the wreck that the drugs took him away from everything and kept him functioning mentally, but they also ****** with his mind and just sent him over the edge.

Kind of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of thing.
(06-01-2016, 12:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Drug use, TBI, and probable personality disorder; what do you expect?
Does he have a TBI?

Actually, I don't know for sure if he has a TBI or not because he said he had a brain injury after he jumped in front of the truck and then said he was doing it for me, but he wasn't in the hospital long and didn't seem to have any long-lasting problems or anything.  

I guess I always just hoped that eventually he'd grow up or mean one of the many apologies he's given me for the various things he's done not me.  That's what happens when you grow up in a house where you make the rules and have no one to be able to keep you in check (which makes that judge's bullshit ruling even more of a joke).
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 01:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I don't think so because he was so messed up from the wreck that the drugs took him away from everything and kept him functioning mentally, but they also ***** with his mind and just sent him over the edge.

Kind of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" kind of thing.
Does he have a TBI?

Actually, I don't know for sure if he has a TBI or not because he said he had a brain injury after he jumped in front of the truck and then said he was doing it for me, but he wasn't in the hospital long and didn't seem to have any long-lasting problems or anything.  

I guess I always just hoped that eventually he'd grow up or mean one of the many apologies he's given me for the various things he's done not me.  That's what happens when you grow up in a house where you make the rules and have no one to be able to keep you in check (which makes that judge's bullshit ruling even more of a joke).

No long-lasting problems other than being "unstable as hell'?  Yeah, that's a symptoms of a TBI, most likely from his skull fracture.

http://surgery.arizona.edu/division-neurosurgery/patient-resources/traumatic-brain-injury

Quote:Common Traumatic Brain Injuries

Common injuries include skull factures, contusions, hematomas and hemorrhages.

Skull Fractures
[Image: Fig1_skull-fracture_0.jpg]Skull fractures (Figure 1) can affect any part of the cranium, but the convexity or top of the head is most often involved.  Skull fractures at the base of the skull usually require significant force and can also be associated with neurologic or vascular injury.  For example: fractures through the temporal bone which houses the “inner ear” structures, can produce deafness or facial weakness.  Non-displaced fractures are routinely observed.  Depressed or complex open skull fractures, especially those with signs that the lining of the brain has been breached, may require surgery to repair the deformity.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/traumatic-brain-injury/basics/symptoms/con-20029302

Quote:Cognitive or mental symptoms

• Memory or concentration problems
  • Mood changes or mood swings
  • Feeling depressed or anxious

Quote:Cognitive or mental symptoms

• Profound confusion
  • Agitation, combativeness or other unusual behavior
  • Slurred speech
  • Coma and other disorders of consciousness

Mood changes or mood swings = "unstable as hell"
Agitation, combativeness or other unusual behavior = "unstable as hell"

http://www.traumaticbraininjury.com/symptoms-of-tbi/severe-tbi-symptoms/

Quote:Social-Emotional

• Dependent behaviors
  • Emotional ability
  • Lack of motivation
  • Irritability
  • Aggression
  • Depression
  • Disinhibition
  • Denial/lack of awareness

Disinhibition = "unstable as hell"

Aggression + Disinhibition could lead to someone stabbing their brother or attacking a prison guard, for example.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 01:48 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: No long-lasting problems other than being "unstable as hell'?  Yeah, that's a symptoms of a TBI, most likely from his skull fracture.

http://surgery.arizona.edu/division-neurosurgery/patient-resources/traumatic-brain-injury

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/traumatic-brain-injury/basics/symptoms/con-20029302

Mood changes or mood swings = "unstable as hell"
Agitation, combativeness or other unusual behavior = "unstable as hell"

http://www.traumaticbraininjury.com/symptoms-of-tbi/severe-tbi-symptoms/

Disinhibition = "unstable as hell"

Aggression + Disinhibition could lead to someone stabbing their brother or attacking a prison guard, for example.

He had all those before and this type of behavior was well-before the fractured skull.  He had been violent with his parents and cops and other people long before the fractured skull.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 02:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He had all those before and this type of behavior was well-before the fractured skull.  He had been violent with his parents and cops and other people long before the fractured skull.

I suspected he has a personality disorder and this information reinforces that suspicion (probably oppositional defiant or borderline.)  The skull fracture and TBI certainly didn't help matters any.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I suspected he has a personality disorder and this information reinforces that suspicion (probably oppositional defiant or borderline.)  The skull fracture and TBI certainly didn't help matters any.

I honestly think it was just because he was brought-up thinking he was a God and knowing that he could do anything he wanted.  His parents made him believe that he was great and above everything.

The skull fracture and TBI happened five or so years ago.

I think he's still mentally with it and knows what he's doing, he's just dumb.  I think I mentioned it in this thread, but he knew enough to try and convince them that he was a psycho by pooping on the ground and then writing on the wall in shit because he figured they'd say "you're crazy," and ship him out of general pop, but they just laughed at him.

All goes back to him never having to take responsibility for anything.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I honestly think it was just because he was brought-up thinking he was a God and knowing that he could do anything he wanted.

So you honestly believe he is "unstable as hell" and concerned he might kill you because "he was brought-up thinking he was God"?

[Image: 01ca095635d57ef43965c3c6a68707efae2aef8b...f7a7ef.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you honestly believe he is "unstable as hell" and concerned he might kill you because "he was brought-up thinking he was God"?

Like I said, look at everything he's done since the wreck. It seems like it's something new every week.

I know he's unstable because of everything he's done and everyone that ever talks to him says he is. His family (aside from his brother), want nothing to do with him and don't go to see him or anything.

Come to think, his sister even said he's a lunatic now and just long gone.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:34 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you honestly believe he is "unstable as hell" and concerned he might kill you because "he was brought-up thinking he was God"?

You also forgot to add "and never made to take responsibility for anything or grow up at all."
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 05:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You also forgot to add "and never made to take responsibility for anything or grow up at all."

On second thought, you're right.  Doesn't have anything to do with drugs, a personality disorder, or a traumatic brain injury.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 06:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: On second thought, you're right.  Doesn't have anything to do with drugs, a personality disorder, or a traumatic brain injury.

He took the drugs to keep himself balanced, which he even admitted and, after the first time his dad finally quit paying people off and let him go to jail, he said that he was taking some of the same things for medication that he was when he was just out using.

Like I said, he was messed up a lot worse before the brain injury.

And it's not a personality disorder; he just never had to face anything his entire life so he doesn't know what to do when he's forced to be an actual person.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 07:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He took the drugs to keep himself balanced, which he even admitted and, after the first time his dad finally quit paying people off and let him go to jail, he said that he was taking some of the same things for medication that he was when he was just out using.

Like I said, he was messed up a lot worse before the brain injury.

And it's not a personality disorder; he just never had to face anything his entire life so he doesn't know what to do when he's forced to be an actual person.

I'm sure you're right he was messed up a lot worse before the brain injury.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 08:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm sure you're right he was messed up a lot worse before the brain injury.

Truck knocked those loose screws right into place. 
Reply/Quote