Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jail/Court Records
(05-26-2016, 10:38 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: My only advice is to not spy on people in jail...  Im sure they don't like it and arent afraid to commit a crime...

Not spying or anything, just looking for facts.

And if he wanted to kill me, he would have done it by now, which he still could, but this wouldn't have any impact on it.

I doubt he will, though, because he has a heavy heart about the whole thing.  He could just flip-out in one of his spells and kill me one day, but, like I said, if it's going to happen, it's going to happen, regardless of what I say or do.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 10:45 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Not spying or anything, just looking for facts.

And if he wanted to kill me, he would have done it by now, which he still could, but this wouldn't have any impact on it.

I doubt he will, though, because he has a heavy heart about the whole thing.  He could just flip-out in one of his spells and kill me one day, but, like I said, if it's going to happen, it's going to happen, regardless of what I say or do.

Sooooooooo....Why the thread then?
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 11:02 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sooooooooo....Why the thread then?

Yea, kind of my thought too.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 11:02 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Sooooooooo....Why the thread then?

(05-26-2016, 12:09 PM)Au165 Wrote: Yea, kind of my thought too.

Just want to know the facts, and I really was just trying to comfort myself with that post.  I'd really like to know because I really don't want to die and, with how big of a joke our justice system is, I bet he gets out like next month.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 02:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just want to know the facts, and I really was just trying to comfort myself with that post.  I'd really like to know because I really don't want to die and, with how big of a joke our justice system is, I bet he gets out like next month.

He's not getting out for a while.  He hasn't even has his sentencing for the last assault.

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 02:53 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: He's not getting out for a while.  He hasn't even has his sentencing for the last assault.

I hope you're right.........  dude's a psycho.
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 05:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Word is that he won't be getting out for a long time.  Attacking a guard in jail is something they don't take lightly (apparently).  This thread will be long buried by the time he gets out.

Second, he's not the type that would be on this type of site.

The most interesting thing about this thread is the one guy who is probably actively conspiring against Brad and seemingly has some reason and capability of doing it is literally the only person in the world who Brad doesn't think has it out for him.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 05:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The most interesting thing about this thread is the one guy who is probably actively conspiring against Brad and seemingly has some reason and capability of doing it is literally the only person in the world who Brad doesn't think has it out for him.

[Image: 45813750.jpg]

Maybe now people will call me RollAIDS...........  
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 08:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: 45813750.jpg]

Maybe now people will call me RollAIDS...........  

That's pretty funny !
I always thought Hot Wheels was a good nickname.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 10:29 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: That's pretty funny !

People at the bar call me Hot Wheels and I'm just not big on it because it doesn't seem too original to me........  or maybe it's not just offensive enough (that's probably it  ThumbsUp Hilarious).

The RollAIDS was a go-to even before I was crippled, but it was always "what do you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?"

Maturity is AWESOME!!!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote

I always adapted the Homer Simpson line..... Look at me using my legs like a sucker.   
Reply/Quote

(05-26-2016, 10:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: People at the bar call me Hot Wheels and I'm just not big on it because it doesn't seem too original to me........  or maybe it's not just offensive enough (that's probably it  ThumbsUp Hilarious).

The RollAIDS was a go-to even before I was crippled, but it was always "what do you call Magic Johnson in a wheelchair?"

Maturity is AWESOME!!!

Hilarious

I'm just going to put this here for you all.

[Image: ishot-346.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 05:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The most interesting thing about this thread is the one guy who is probably actively conspiring against Brad and seemingly has some reason and capability of doing it is literally the only person in the world who Brad doesn't think has it out for him.

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA   Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Talked to my lawyer's son (my lawyer from the civil suit) and he's a lawyer, too, and he gave me the website of the court where I could find everything, which it looks like it's going to trial on June 8th, so another week.

He also said he's not getting out for a while, and, like I said, I don't think he sits up at night and thinks of ways to kill me because I know he's sorry about the entire thing, but he's so unstable that the thought of him free freaks me out because you never know with him.
Reply/Quote
So, he's sorry about it, and doesn't want to kill you.
Yet, you want people to believe that he's gonna kill you?
Are we searching for attention here?
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 08:32 AM)Harmening Wrote: So, he's sorry about it, and doesn't want to kill you.
Yet, you want people to believe that he's gonna kill you?
Are we searching for attention here?

You Never, ever, EVER EVER EVER make any sense when you try and bash me, which is in every reply to any of my posts.

I just explained that he's a psycho and loose cannon, which, if you knew anything about him or the things he's done, you'd understand why I'm worried.

He's in jail for stabbing his brother, he attacked a guard in jail, he has attacked his parents, he has attacked cops outside of jail, as well as a lot of random people, so what makes you think he's not unstable enough to kill me?
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2016, 08:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Talked to my lawyer's son (my lawyer from the civil suit) and he's a lawyer, too, and he gave me the website of the court where I could find everything, which it looks like it's going to trial on June 8th, so another week.

He also said he's not getting out for a while, and, like I said, I don't think he sits up at night and thinks of ways to kill me because I know he's sorry about the entire thing, but he's so unstable that the thought of him free freaks me out because you never know with him.

From what little I can make of all this, he's getting double digit years on his sentence.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 03:59 PM)jason Wrote: From what little I can make of all this, he's getting double digit years on his sentence.

You think?

Double digit because of the attack on the guard in addition to what he's already getting for stabbing his brother?

Are you a lawyer or a cop or anything like that?   (Not being a dick with that question, just seriously wondering because I'd like to know if that's concrete at all.  Would he be eligible for parole anytime soon?)

If it is true, it does make me feel a bit better, but, knowing our legal system, he'd get double digit years and get paroled in six months.  Who knows if he can even stay behaved in jail, though, even though you'd think he would because word is that other inmates have been making him their boyfriend.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 04:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You think?

Double digit because of the attack on the guard in addition to what he's already getting for stabbing his brother?

Are you a lawyer or a cop or anything like that?   (Not being a dick with that question, just seriously wondering because I'd like to know if that's concrete at all.  Would he be eligible for parole anytime soon?)

If it is true, it does make me feel a bit better, but, knowing our legal system, he'd get double digit years and get paroled in six months.  Who knows if he can even stay behaved in jail, though, even though you'd think he would because word is that other inmates have been making him their boyfriend.
I had some experience in the judicial system when I was younger. There are a lot of variables, but it sounds like this dude's been in trouble several times (strike 1). I'm only assuming that the stabbing was a felonious assault at least, and attempted murder at worst s
(Strike 2). Attacking a deputy while in custody is the icing on the cake.... strike 3. Stabbing his brother alone seems like that would get him 7 years or so minimum. He sounds like he doesn't care and has given up on life. He also sounds like a good candidate to pick up more charges while incarcerated.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2016, 06:55 PM)jason Wrote: I had some experience in the judicial system when I was younger. There are a lot of variables, but it sounds like this dude's been in trouble several times (strike 1). I'm only assuming that the stabbing was a felonious assault at least, and attempted murder at worst s
(Strike 2). Attacking a deputy while in custody is the icing on the cake.... strike 3. Stabbing his brother alone seems like that would get him 7 years or so minimum. He sounds like he doesn't care and has given up on life. He also sounds like a good candidate to pick up more charges while incarcerated.

I appreciate the factual info on the possibilities!

He has been in jail before (actually serving time after a conviction), and a lot of overnight deals and such.  

Stabbed his brother, hit him in the head with a frying pan, and I believe he may have been choking him when someone heard all the commotion from downstairs and came in to see what was going on.

One night, he took a dump on the ground, threw it at police, and then attacked them when they tried to arrest him.

There's about 10 or 15 other times, too (maybe more), and I know other inmates haven't treated him well in jail (most likely because he mouth-offed to the wrong people), so I wouldn't be shocked at more charges.
Reply/Quote