Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jail/Court Records
(06-01-2016, 08:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm sure you're right he was messed up a lot worse before the brain injury.

When did I ever say he was worse before?

And he said it was a brain injury, which it might have been, but it might not have even damaged the parts with reason and thoughts like that.

Don't let facts get in the way of your stupid posts, though  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 10:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't let facts get in the way of your stupid posts, though  ThumbsUp

Does anyone else see the painful irony in this sentence?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I suspected he has a personality disorder and this information reinforces that suspicion (probably oppositional defiant or borderline.)  The skull fracture and TBI certainly didn't help matters any.

I can tell you exactly what his problem is and i've never met him. 

He grew up the son of rich, enabling parents and didn't get his ass whipped enough. He attended Beechwood (*spit*--bunch of entitled rich fucktards) and played football for the team that won an assload of state championships. 

All of that gave him the dreaded, and not too hard to diagnose, God complex. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 08:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm sure you're right he was messed up a lot worse before the brain injury.
It's cute that you think you have any idea what you're talking about.

After he posted that he hoped I was happy and he did it for me, the apology that the passenger made him give me, even though it pissed me off and was completely off-base, it was one of the most intelligent and heart-felt things I've ever seen out of him.  It's also cute that you ignore not having any idea what part of his brain was injured.  It could have been a part that only controls body functions and nothing to do with emotions or thoughts.

Keep going, though, because it's fun to watch you go down in flames  ThumbsUp
(06-01-2016, 10:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can tell you exactly what his problem is and i've never met him. 

He grew up the son of rich, enabling parents and didn't get his ass whipped enough. He attended Beechwood (*spit*--bunch of entitled rich fucktards) and played football for the team that won an assload of state championships. 

All of that gave him the dreaded, and not too hard to diagnose, God complex. 

Holy shit........  you just painted the perfect portrait of him and everything that led up to the wreck.  

To make it even worse, though, his dad was usually unemployed, but his grandpa lived with them and was a millionaire, so he had the entitlement because they were rich, but not an ounce of respect for his dad because his dad never did anything to earn it and was just a mooch off of his dad.  How could he ever respect someone like that or fear punishment for anything?  

I've mentioned it before, but football was his life and that was also part of why he felt like a God because Beechwood made him out that way because he played football, and his dad did, too, on top of everything else.  

I can't even describe how spot on that post was.  You see it exactly how it is without even knowing him.  I tip my hat to you.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 10:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When did I ever say he was worse before?

And he said it was a brain injury, which it might have been, but it might not have even damaged the parts with reason and thoughts like that.

Don't let facts get in the way of your stupid posts, though  ThumbsUp

Yesterday at 6:42pm . . .

(06-01-2016, 07:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, he was messed up a lot worse before the brain injury.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 08:53 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yesterday at 6:42pm . . .

I just meant that nothing has changed.

The brain injury, if he even had one, didn't mess him up.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 12:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I just meant that nothing has changed.

The brain injury, if he even had one, didn't mess him up.

This is from the first page . . .

(05-22-2016, 04:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was actually pretty straight before the wreck. 

This is from the second page . . .

(05-25-2016, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  he's so bi-polar

Even you think he has a personality disorder.

So he went from being "pretty straight" to attempting to kill his brother, but nothing has changed?
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 02:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is from the first page . . .

So he went from being "pretty straight" to attempting to kill his brother, but nothing has changed?

I guess I'm not the only one who is confused about this thread.  Watch out, he'll label you a "hater" if you don't just agree with his "logic".
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 02:42 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is from the first page . . .

He was straight before the wreck because football kept him in line.

He became crazy after the wreck and the drugs made it worse and messed with his mind.

The brain injury, which didn't happen until 11 or 12 years after, didn't change the way he is/was.  I'm not even sure how much the brain injury effected his thoughts or what part of his brain because everything seems par for the course since the wreck.
(06-02-2016, 03:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I guess I'm not the only one who is confused about this thread.  Watch out, he'll label you a "hater" if you don't just agree with his "logic".

You're a hater because you take shots at me in about every thread and you rarely make sense  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 06:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're a hater because you take shots at me in about every thread and you rarely make sense  ThumbsUp

Your words are hurtful.   Cry
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 06:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was straight before the wreck because football kept him in line.

He became crazy after the wreck and the drugs made it worse and messed with his mind.

The brain injury, which didn't happen until 11 or 12 years after, didn't change the way he is/was.  I'm not even sure how much the brain injury effected his thoughts or what part of his brain because everything seems par for the course since the wreck.

Now go back and read my first comment again.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 06:35 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: On second thought, you're right.  Doesn't have anything to do with drugs, a personality disorder, or a traumatic brain injury.

(06-02-2016, 09:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Now go back and read my first comment again.

One of those ^?

The brain injury definitely didn't make him crazy, as I've pointed out.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:11 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Now go back and read my first comment again.

Dude, trying to debate with Brad is a lot like.....

Bang Head
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 09:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: One of those ^?

You know it wasn't.

(06-02-2016, 06:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He was straight before the wreck because football kept him in line.

(06-01-2016, 12:32 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Drug use, TBI, and probable personality disorder; what do you expect?

Crazy = personality disorder.  Drugs = drug use.  Brain injury = TBI.

Quote:The brain injury definitely didn't make him crazy, as I've pointed out.

I didn't claim the brain injury made him crazy.  I recognized it as a possible contributing factor.

Then you disagreed claiming it was because his parents raised him to think he was a god, he could do anything he wanted, he was great, and he never had to take responsibility.  That can make someone a spoiled brat or a pompous asshole with a sense of entitlement.  That doesn't make someone try to kill their brother with a screwdriver or kill themselves by jumping in front of a semi.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2016, 03:17 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I think he's still mentally with it and knows what he's doing, he's just dumb.

(06-01-2016, 05:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know he's unstable because of everything he's done and everyone that ever talks to him says he is. 

Brad, those are literally back-to-back statements.

How can someone be "mentally with it" and "unstable" simultaneously?  Because if they are "mentally with it," they can't be "unstable."  If they are "unstable," they can't be "mentally with it."

If you think that having you're skull impacted by an 18 wheeler with a secondary impact against the pavement with enough force to fracture it definitively didn't cause any lingering affects.  Fine.  I respect your opinion.  However, I'm not so quick to dismiss TBI as a contributing factor.

I'm sorry I wrote, "Drug use, TBI, and probable personality disorder; what do you expect?"
Reply/Quote
This guy get sentenced yet?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 09:11 AM)jason Wrote: This guy get sentenced yet?

Going to trial on July 19th, which means he wouldn't accept any plea deal (not sure if he even can now or if they could renegotiate).

I'm guessing he just figured his dad would buy him out of doesn't understand that that's the reason he never got in trouble until now, so he'd just get off light because of his good looks or something, or he's just in denial that he really is screwed.

Word is that he's being treated less than nicely in jail, so maybe he just figures he can't stand it anymore so he should just take his chances in court because he's never listened to logic from anyone, so I doubt he'd listen to an attorney that was advising him on what to do.

Sounds like he's screwed in more ways than one.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2016, 10:18 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Going to trial on July 19th, which means he wouldn't accept any plea deal (not sure if he even can now or if they could renegotiate).

I'm guessing he just figured his dad would buy him out of doesn't understand that that's the reason he never got in trouble until now, so he'd just get off light because of his good looks or something, or he's just in denial that he really is screwed.

Word is that he's being treated less than nicely in jail, so maybe he just figures he can't stand it anymore so he should just take his chances in court because he's never listened to logic from anyone, so I doubt he'd listen to an attorney that was advising him on what to do.

Sounds like he's screwed in more ways than one.

Hey...I got an idea.  You should go into self imposed witness protection.  I suggest moving, changing your name and never frequenting any location or websites you do right now.  Oh look at that I have already grieved your disappearance.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
I have a contact of a friend in Columbus. He was a US Government auditor, but got caught with his fingers in the big government cookie jar and did a few years in federal prison over it, but when he got out he started a business finding missing money for people and he's really good at it and knows his way around government databases. He might be able to find out what you want to find out, but it's his business so he wouldn't do it free, but he does work relatively cheap. Drop me a PM and I'll give you the last contact I have for him. Stephan Clemons in Columbus if you want to look him up yourself..
You can thank me for the long run-on sentence later.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote