Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jefferson to Bengals rumors
I'm skeptical. Eifert posted it on his Twitter.

Could we make this work?

Rumor seems to be: Tee and 2 1st for Jefferson.

The Jefferson and Chase would need extensions over $30 million each.

Could this work?
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm skeptical. Seifert posted it on his Twitter.

Could we make this work?

Could this work?

Two firsts and Tee? While I’d have months of fantasies about JJ and JaMarr, that is too much.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What price a Super Bowl though? Seems very, very hard to believe, that’s a hell of a lot of eggs in one basket, not to mention $$$
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm skeptical. Seifert posted it on his Twitter.

Could we make this work?

Could this work?

The Bengals may have to go to only 2 wide receiver sets to have enough footballs to go around to keep them both Happy.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
I don't recall a team with 2 top paid wrs ever winning.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:10 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Two firsts and Tee?  While I’d have months of fantasies about JJ and JaMarr, that is too much.

I'd make that deal.You get the best wr,in the NFL.With free agency.The draft is not the end all be all,on building a team.They would still have all the rest of their picks.Having JJ,would make the Bengals super bowl favorites.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't recall a team with 2 top paid wrs ever winning.

the closest i can think of is 2006-07 Colts with Harrison and Wayne, though Harrison was at end of his career but was all pro and Wayne was pro bowl that year both great WRs but even though Harrison had a great season , he was ending his career
Reply/Quote
Man, that was just a bunch of guys clowning during the boring part of the afternoon. Jefferson isn't coming to Cincy. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'm skeptical. Seifert posted it on his Twitter.

Could we make this work?

Could this work?

I was laughing when i saw fans talking about that. But Seifert posted about it? And Eifert? I can't wrap my head around that.  And someone, for sure, will bring back the Burrow throwing to WRs without a OL in front of him.
Reply/Quote
Would hate that deal; I would rather sign Tee than make this trade!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We’ve got a great #1 one of the best in the business. And we have a great #2. Why would we trade two firsts and our enormous #2 WR who was picked only 11 picks after Jefferson in the same draft?

I’d consider Tee and our first to make Joe, Chase, and Tee happy.

But the Vikings have made the playoffs once since he has been there. And they lost to the giants and he had 7 catches for 47 yards.

Tee has 457 yards and 3 TDs in the playoffs. Including two 100 yard games.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't recall a team with 2 top paid wrs ever winning.

(03-12-2024, 09:23 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: the closest i can think of is 2006-07 Colts with Harrison and Wayne, though Harrison was at end of his career but was all pro and Wayne was pro bowl that year both great WRs but even though Harrison had a great season , he was ending his career

Randy Moss and Chris Carter.

15-1 in 98.

Cunningham had a cannon but he was no Burrow.
Reply/Quote
With costing (2) 1sts, I'd want extensions of JJ and Chase @$27m/yr already agreed upon.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't recall a team with 2 top paid wrs ever winning.

Were Isaac Bruce and Tory Holt highly paid when they won theirs?
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 09:30 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: With costing (2) 1sts, I'd want extensions of JJ and Chase @$27m/yr already agreed upon.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

3 years $100 mill each is the rumor. Burrow restructures contract.
Reply/Quote
Don’t believe it.
Reply/Quote
On the trading 1sts...they'd likely be lower middle to late 1sts.

You get guys like Murphy there that take several years to make an impact usually.
Reply/Quote
THey have no O-line on the right edge and need to bolter the d-line. Affording it would be nearly impossible with those three hogging the cap space.

I think it is a pipe dream. Keep Tee, he's my favorite anyhow.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote