Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jelani Woods / CJ Uzomah
(04-23-2022, 07:47 PM)pulses Wrote: I never said you was wrong about Bellinger i just said i think he would be a good pick in round 5. They've talked to several TE's this year. Ultimately I think they will draft someone to replace Hurst( Woods,Kolar,McBride etc) and prob resign Sample to a cheap contract. If they really do want McBride tho they may have to take him at 31 because he won't be there at 63.

In reality, Sample should have been a Day 3 pick. We all knew that and many (including myself) were upset he was taken so early.
I think Bellinger has potential and does fit what the Bengals look for:
- proven blocker
- high athleticism to give optimism of becoming a good receiver

Bengals might think they have the time to allow for grooming someone like Bellinger given they have Hurst and Sample this year. They could always add a stopgap next year too while a late-round TE continues to develop.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2022, 01:04 PM)ochocincos Wrote: In reality, Sample should have been a Day 3 pick. We all knew that and many (including myself) were upset he was taken so early.
I think Bellinger has potential and does fit what the Bengals look for:
- proven blocker
- high athleticism to give optimism of becoming a good receiver

Bengals might think they have the time to allow for grooming someone like Bellinger given they have Hurst and Sample this year. They could always add a stopgap next year too while a late-round TE continues to develop.
I could definitely see another stopgap if it went that way.
Reply/Quote