Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jim Turner comments
(10-04-2020, 05:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I didn’t realize not treating gay people like shit was “political.”

Religious, political, whatever.  If you let the beliefs of your co-worker effect how you do your job then you are the one with aproblem.  You have yo learn to live and function in a world were other people are allowed to have different opinions.

I have a transgender son and I live on the buckle of the bible belt.  If I let other peoples beliefs effect how i do my job it would be a mess.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2020, 08:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Religious, political, whatever.  If you let the beliefs of your co-worker effect how you do your job then you are the one with aproblem.  You have yo learn to live and function in a world were other people are allowed to have different opinions.

I have a transgender son and I live on the buckle of the bible belt.  If I let other peoples beliefs effect how i do my job it would be a mess.

Fair enough. And you’re not wrong, but that’s not really the world we live in. Many people can’t be as professional as that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Honestly, I've seen Zac and certain media members praise Turner, but I just realized that despite being in coaching for 26 years, this is only Turner's 4th season as an NFL coach. His time in Miami was a disaster, so he's shown that he sucks as a pro coach. Frankly, the guy should be shown the door after season, but we know he'll be held onto.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2020, 01:21 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Honestly, I've seen Zac and certain media members praise Turner, but I just realized that despite being in coaching for 26 years, this is only Turner's 4th season as an NFL coach. His time in Miami was a disaster, so he's shown that he sucks as a pro coach. Frankly, the guy should be shown the door after season, but we know he'll be held onto.

If the OL keeps Joe B. mostly clean and opens lanes for Mixon to roll for 150 versus Baltimore?  Turner will not only be held onto, but he'll be presented his very own Ketchup bottle..   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote