Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden is Trying to Lose
Videos in the link

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/486812-biden-tells-man-confronting-him-about-2nd-amendment-youre-full-of-shit

Former Vice President Joe Biden engaged in a heated discussion with a construction worker on Tuesday who accused him of trying to take away guns from Americans during a campaign stop in Michigan.

After a brief exchange about the topic, the 2020 presidential candidate told the man, "You're full of shit."
Biden was touring an under-construction assembly plant for Fiat Chrysler and meeting members of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) when one man confronted him about his views on gun control.

"You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker said to Biden, according to video captured by CBS reporter Bo Erickson.

Biden immediately interjected, saying "You're full of shit," and implored those gathered to listen to his clarification.

"I support the Second Amendment. The Second Amendment — just like right now, if you yelled 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden continued. "And from the very beginning — I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, a 12-gauge. My sons hunt. Guess what? You're not allowed to own any weapon. I'm not taking your gun away at all."

The man cited "viral" videos surrounding his claim that Biden is against the Second Amendment, saying the former vice president was "trying to take our guns."
"I did not say that. I did not say that," Biden repeated. "It's a viral video like the other ones they're putting out that are simply a lie."

"This is not OK, alright?" the man shot back
Biden replied, "Don't tell me that, pal, or I'm going to go outside with your ass."

"You're working for me, man!" the worker said.

"I'm not working for you," Biden said. "Don't be such a horse's ass."

The exchange comes as voters head to the polls in six states on Tuesday. Both the former vice president and his chief rival Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) are competing for first place in delegate-rich Michigan, a key state that will play an important part in both the pathway to the Democratic nomination as well as the White House in November.
The argument concerning gun control happened just hours before Biden is slated to convene with leaders of gun control organizations in Columbus, Ohio, according to CBS.
Biden met with hundreds of IBEW members before the quarrel with the one worker ensued.

"You're the best damn workers in the world," Biden said to the construction workers.

"I promise you if I become your president you will never have a better friend in the White House. I'm union from, as my — I won't say what my grandfather used to say — but from belt buckle to shoe sole, man," he said.

(And yes Biden said he will take away our AR-14's because they are illegal machine guns)

Trump's bullying and horrid comments were always aimed and rich elites and career politicians. He could say whatever he wanted and it never derailed his campaign because he spoke to middle and working class people. Biden is making a show out of putting working class individuals in their place. And it's a disaster in the making for his campaign. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
This isn't the first time he's openly argued and "big talked" voters.

He's gonna blow this election...
(03-10-2020, 07:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This isn't the first time he's openly argued and "big talked" voters.

He's gonna blow this election...

I thought voters "liked" people who "speak their minds" and "talk the way they do"?  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-10-2020, 06:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Trump's bullying and horrid comments were always aimed and rich elites and career politicians.

Ghazala Khan disagrees.

Biden curses at a heckler and he is trash.  Trump asks for a heckler o be physically assaulted and he is a macho man of the people.
(03-10-2020, 06:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Trump's bullying and horrid comments were always aimed and rich elites and career politicians. He could say whatever he wanted and it never derailed his campaign because he spoke to middle and working class people. Biden is making a show out of putting working class individuals in their place. And it's a disaster in the making for his campaign. 

Yes, and it's not common knowledge, but he has always had a great relationship with "the Blacks" too, even the "lazy" ones--provided they were really born in the U.S. 

Trump was definitely speaking to the middle and working class when he called our rich elites "rapists" and "killers."  And when he was hard on the elites of Puerto Rico after that big hurricane. Most of the women he has insulted also belonged to some elite or other--reporters, beauty pageant contestants, comedians. Even those accusing him of assault and rape were generally rich or Hollywood types when he insulted them.

I think we can agree that insulting elites of any kind is harmless fun. But if we really want to do something about them,
it would make more sense to ban all the elites to "shithole countries,"  maybe like the Muslim ban.

We don't have a rich Muslim elite in the U.S. and it is mostly thanks to Trump.

Biden is going to turn off the middle and working classes, who do not respond to name calling and insults, no matter whom they are directed at.

[Image: TQB5MNBB3HXO533PCSJFTLGB2U.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I like a president who tells it is and doesn't put up with crap, speaks his mind and no script.

Mellow
(03-10-2020, 07:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Biden curses at a heckler and he is trash.

Biden began cursing because the guy accused him of diminishing 2nd Amendment rights. Biden goes on to state he will be taking away peoples' AR-14's [AR-15's] and suggested having 100 rounds of ammo doesn't serve a legitimate purpose - thus admitting the guys accusation is correct.

If Biden interprets this as heckling and reacts this way every time he is in a similar situation, he won't eclipse 100 electoral votes. 

"I'm not working for you" is one hell of a risky campaign slogan.
His skin is as thing as the guy we currently have.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

How in the hell is this guy the "safe" pick?
(03-11-2020, 10:13 AM)treee Wrote: How in the hell is this guy the "safe" pick?

People have been overlooking Biden's stupid comments and antics for a long time.  They know if he's elected he will put the expected people in the important positions, and things will be pretty much normal.  A continuation of Obama with comedy included.  No such promises with Bernie or Trump.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(03-10-2020, 06:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Trump's bullying and horrid comments were always aimed and rich elites and career politicians. He could say whatever he wanted and it never derailed his campaign because he spoke to middle and working class people. Biden is making a show out of putting working class individuals in their place. And it's a disaster in the making for his campaign.

Yeah, that's just demonstrably false.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
[Image: ES09qasXYAE-Xgq?format=jpg&name=small]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-11-2020, 07:41 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Biden began cursing because the guy accused him of diminishing 2nd Amendment rights.

The guy said "end" 2nd amendment right and take away "our" guns. That is not true at all.

That is like like saying slander laws take away everyones freedom of speech and "end" the first amendment  
(03-11-2020, 09:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: His skin is as thing as the guy we currently have.

Thing? As in "you know the thing"?  ThumbsUp
(03-11-2020, 12:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The guy said "end" 2nd amendment right and take away "our" guns. That is not true at all.

That is like like saying slander laws take away everyones freedom of speech and "end" the first amendment  

I didn't insert quotations, but I literally quoted this video verbatim. He says "diminish our 2nd amendment rights". I'm not sure if he ever used the word "end" (I'd have to go back and listen to the whole thing again), but he never uses the word "end" prior to Biden accusing him of being "full of shit".

Video is two minutes long, but the first 20 seconds covers this part of the conversation.

(03-11-2020, 10:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: ES09qasXYAE-Xgq?format=jpg&name=small]

Sir this is a Wendy's. If you're looking for the meme thread your going to have to circle out of the drive-thru.
(03-11-2020, 10:49 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, that's just demonstrably false.

Yeah, probably wasn't always.
Where would democrats get the idea that an old white pervert d-bag is electable?
(03-11-2020, 03:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Where would democrats get the idea that an old white pervert d-bag is electable?

'93-'01

(03-10-2020, 06:56 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "You are actively trying to end our Second Amendment right and take away our guns," the worker said to Biden, according to video captured by CBS reporter Bo Erickson.

Biden immediately interjected, saying "You're full of shit," and implored those gathered to listen to his clarification.

(03-11-2020, 02:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote:  (I'd have to go back and listen to the whole thing again), but he never uses the word "end" prior to Biden accusing him of being "full of shit".

Go back and listen again.