Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Joe Burrow injury updates
(09-04-2023, 09:25 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: So did Joe go full go today, 11 on 11? Anyone know

I haven't seen anything. I'm guessing they don't have to do an official injury/practice participation report until Wednesday.
Reply/Quote
He's "day to day" per Zach.
Reply/Quote
That’s new.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2023, 10:14 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I haven't seen anything. I'm guessing they don't have to do an official injury/practice participation report until Wednesday.

Figured we hear like last week when reporting said he only participated in 7 on 7
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 07:18 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Figured we hear like last week when reporting  said he only participated in 7 on 7

It's game week they didn't have a regular 11 on 11 like they were doing during training camp.

Since they won't have film review corrections from the previous Sundays game I expect Monday they did an advances game play film run down of the Browns and a half speed walk through. They are off on Tuesdays and will do the full game week prep starting on Wedensdays. During game weeks Thursdays are really the only day they do full speed 11 on 11 and most of the time just in shells and helmets.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Won't know for sure until Wednesday, but it'd be plain odd if Joe made all this progress just to sit this Sunday. I guess it could happen because the Bengals are being overtly cautious, and I wouldn't blame them if that's the case.

No Burrow means no season.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2023, 10:54 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: Won't know for sure until Wednesday, but it'd be plain odd if Joe made all this progress just to sit this Sunday. I guess it could happen because the Bengals are being overtly cautious, and I wouldn't blame them if that's the case.

No Burrow means no season.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Taylor start Browning to see how it goes, and if the Stains can't get anything going we roll with him. If it starts to look like a shoot-out, then he simply puts Burrow in. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals -2.5 was the number pre injury that's the number now. I'm guessing if Burrow wasn't playing It would be Bengals + 3.5
Reply/Quote
Zac said Ossai was day to day. Burrow has been full practice for a few days now.
Reply/Quote