Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Joe Burrow injury updates
Hoping for the best! I think he will be ready in a couple of weeks
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 05:36 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Hoping for the best! I think he will be ready in a couple of weeks

He will be ready for the opener, no reason to play him until the real games after this scare.
Reply/Quote
So BodyArmor causes calf strains?
Reply/Quote
Achilles injuries are pretty easy to diagnose with an on field test.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Calf injuries can be tricky.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 05:39 PM)J24 Wrote: Achilles injuries are pretty easy to diagnose with an on  field test.

yeah and he didn't grab the back of his leg is another good sign

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Just saw a picture in our group chat of him rolling off the field on a cart and giving the thumbs up, so I think (hope) we're in the clear.
Reply/Quote
Per Chris Renkel

Speaking to players in the Locker Room no one seems overly concerned about Burrow injury.

OL Ted Karras said his gut feeling is ‘’Joe Will be fine’’

Ja’Marr Chase said Burrow gave him a nod and gave him a ‘’I’ll be fine’’ look
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 05:45 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Calf injuries can be tricky.

With modern medicine (electro-stimulation, etc) they are MUCH more manageable than they used to be.
Reply/Quote
Soooooo..... who still wants to play starters in the preseason????
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 05:49 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Per Chris Renkel

Speaking to players in the Locker Room no one seems overly concerned about Burrow injury.

OL Ted Karras said his gut feeling is ‘’Joe Will be fine’’

Ja’Marr Chase said Burrow gave him a nod and gave him a ‘’I’ll be fine’’ look

That's great news. 
Reply/Quote
There should be some sort of law that this is against.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It is what it is.. but I don't want the Bengals to lay a turd in game 1 or 2 against division opponents because Joe can't see the field again during the preseason.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 05:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Soooooo..... who still wants to play starters in the preseason????

Injuries happen bro! You can't coach or play scared.

If Burrow is fully healthy then he should get some snaps in preseason. So he is ready for week 1.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 05:57 PM)puddycat Wrote: It is what it is..  but I don't want the Bengals to lay a turd in game 1 or 2 against division opponents because Joe can't see the field again during the preseason.

Yeah, obviously he has to practice, but I don't want him anywhere near the field in the preseason. Our season can be over just this quick
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 05:57 PM)puddycat Wrote: It is what it is..  but I don't want the Bengals to lay a turd in game 1 or 2 against division opponents because Joe can't see the field again during the preseason.

Ideally you'd want to avoid another slow start, but it didn't really hurt us last year unless we want to go all the way and say that not getting the #1 seed cost us another trip to the SB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He may have injured that calf jumping up and down with excitement when he saw Herbert's contract...???
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 05:54 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: There should be some sort of law that this is against.

We need to go talk to that bastard Murphy. 
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2023, 06:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ideally you'd want to avoid another slow start, but it didn't really hurt us last year unless we want to go all the way and say that not getting the #1 seed cost us another trip to the SB.

It wasn't the no training camp or lack of preseason that caused the slow start last year. It was the loss of 25 pounds of muscle he suffered after his surgery.
Reply/Quote
*Looks for Tom Brady's number, finds Matt Ryan's instead.....Gaah*
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote