Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Joe Mixon Appreciation Thread
(12-29-2019, 06:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mixon is awesome...so was Corey Dillon.  I still don't see how I'm being negative by handing it to RBs who wear #28 and run their asses off even though they are playing for god-awful teams.

Am I being negative because I'm comparing him to a guy who wanted out of here?  Or is even mentioning the fact that we are 2-14 and the worst team in the league considered negative?

I took it as a Mixon will be the next star to want out of here type comment. I just don’t even want to think about that right now. We get a nice win over a division rival and people are bringing up Dillion. We watch the kid we’re probably drafting as our next franchise QB make history in the college playoffs and we instantly get threads about Palmer calling him...

It’s wearing me down. I just want to be excited for like 30 seconds ffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Thanks for giving it your all Joe, it's appreciated.

I have my gripes with Mixon, but you have to love his attitude. Leading the chants of who dey in the sidelines while looking to the crowd, and repeatedly asking "who?"... Everybody but the Jets and Browns is who, but you gotta admire that heart. Dude doesn't have an ounce of quit.

Beaten often, but never conquered.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Also, lol at the haters rating this thread 1 star. It’s just killing some of you that this kid turned his life around and is having success.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:49 PM)jason Wrote: I have my gripes with Mixon, but you have to love his attitude. Leading the chants of who dey in the sidelines while looking to the crowd, and repeatedly asking "who?"... Everybody but the Jets and Browns is who, but you gotta admire that heart. Dude doesn't have an ounce of quit.

Beaten often, but never conquered.

He had some rough games early this season and lashed out, hell we all did. But like you say the guy has never quit ! You gotta admire that on a team with this dismal a season.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I took it as a Mixon will be the next star to want out of here type comment. I just don’t even want to think about that right now. We get a nice win over a division rival and people are bringing up Dillion. We watch the kid we’re probably drafting as our next franchise QB make history in the college playoffs and we instantly get threads about Palmer calling him...

It’s wearing me down. I just want to be excited for like 30 seconds ffs.

You can't blame Bengals fans for being afraid to be optimistic.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You can't blame Bengals fans for being afraid to be optimistic.

No, but I can blame them for the timing. Wink

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 07:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No, but I can blame them for the timing. Wink

I'd be more happy right now if I had bet the under on Bengals wins this year, I'll tell you that much.
Reply/Quote
We need to get the kid signed up to a good contract extention before the start of training camp. don't want him going into the last year of his contract. This boy can take a hell of a lot of pressure away from Burrow next season and let Joe settle in
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 06:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Also, lol at the haters rating this thread 1 star. It’s just killing some of you that this kid turned his life around and is having success.

Well, I just gave it 5 stars and it went to 3, so there was one 1 star.

Reply/Quote
Joe gives it his all every game no matter what. I just hope he will continue to play like he does after we give him a big contract.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote