Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe Mixon comments
(07-06-2023, 07:41 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Who has the best intel ? Reckon time will tell this tale.

Reckon it will. If he’s right I’ll bow
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Has DennyG2 spoke on this? Asking for a friend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 08:59 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Has DennyG2 spoke on this? Asking for a friend.

Almost forgot about super homer DennyG. Now he did post annual pics of himself riding golf cart with MB at training camp.

Got to think he is on here somewhere or at least lurking

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 09:15 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Almost forgot about super homer DennyG. Now he did post annual pics of himself riding golf cart with MB at training camp.

Got to think he is on here somewhere or at least lurking

He'd be all over this thread trying outdo all the Intel...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 10:48 AM)jason Wrote: He'd be all over this thread trying outdo all the Intel...

You're right about that, but his schtick would not stand out as much now that the Bengals are very good. 

You're still right though

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 06:15 PM)Go Cards Wrote: You're right about that, but his schtick would not stand out as much now that the Bengals are very good. 

You're still right though

Yeah, Denny would probably be getting along with everyone around here now, well most everyone. These times are different 
and you have every right to be a monster homer now, back then?

Not so much. Even I was a homer back then with Denny, but there were times he would just attack posters for being rightfully
negative about what was going on. There are different people running things now and it is dang refreshing. BTW, I like to get 
the inside info and see if it is right. We will see with the people speaking later on.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 07:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, Denny would probably be getting along with everyone around here now, well most everyone. These times are different 
and you have every right to be a monster homer now, back then?

Not so much. Even I was a homer back then with Denny, but there were times he would just attack posters for being rightfully
negative about what was going on. There are different people running things now and it is dang refreshing. BTW, I like to get 
the inside info and see if it is right. We will see with the people speaking later on.

I was as well, but we were a very small minority. Yet Denny took it to a whole new level.  

Weirdly we both had tickets on the front row 30 yard line, but his was on opponents side and mine on Bengals side. They were the exact same seats just different sides. Anyway, always tried to get him to trade for a game or a half, but he never would even entertain the idea. 

Thought he would want to sit behind Bengals bench once and I was curious what the atmosphere was on opponents side, yet sadly he did not lol. 

It's all good though, I don't hate any Bengals fans. Especially the lifelong ones who went through the hard times with us. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:13 PM)Go Cards Wrote: I was as well, but we were a very small minority. Yet Denny took it to a whole new level.  

Weirdly we both had tickets on the front row 30 yard line, but his was on opponents side and mine on Bengals side. They were the exact same seats just different sides. Anyway, always tried to get him to trade for a game or a half, but he never would even entertain the idea. 

Thought he would want to sit behind Bengals bench once and I was curious what the atmosphere was on opponents side, yet sadly he did not lol. 

It's all good though, I don't hate any Bengals fans. Especially the lifelong ones who went through the hard times with us. 

Quote:Dad: Alright Mr. what do you think you are doing?

You call this a room?

This is a pig sty!

I want you to straighten up this area now!

You are a disgusting slob!

Stand up straight! Tuck in that shirt! Adjust that belt buckle! Tie those shoes!

Twisted sister? What is that?

Wipe that smile of your face!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND??

What is that? A Twisted Sister pin on your uniform???

What kind of a men are you??

You are worthless and weak!

You do nothing! You are nothing!

You sit in here all day and play that sick, repulsive, electric twanger!

I carried an M16 and you... you carry that... that... that guitar!!

Who are you??

Where do you come from??

ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME??

What do you want to do with your life??

Kid: I wanna rock

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:13 PM)Go Cards Wrote: I was as well, but we were a very small minority. Yet Denny took it to a whole new level.  

Somebody, was it Truck? found either Joe from Flo or Denny on some social media oh a year or two ago?

Oh those were the days Hilarious Hard to believe that's closing in on 20 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 08:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Somebody, was it Truck? found either Joe from Flo or Denny on some social media oh a year or two ago?

Oh those were the days Hilarious Hard to believe that's closing in on 20 years ago.

Yeah, he has an active twitter. Same name as his old board name. 

I can't believe it, either. I vividly remember joining the old boards around 2006 or so. Sitting in my room after school just typing away. Now, 17 years later, I am still here. Just wild. 
Reply/Quote

For sure Denny took it to a whole new level. Don't know why he wouldn't trade, I think I would most definitely want to sit behind 
my Bengals over the other teams, weird.....

Confused

(07-07-2023, 08:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Somebody, was it Truck? found either Joe from Flo or Denny on some social media oh a year or two ago?

Yes, he is on twitter. Don't know why, all I see is stealer troll fans and complete Bengal homers on there.

Much more interesting on here. Cannot stand twitter for the most part, except for our Bengals and Kay Adams.

(07-07-2023, 08:54 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, he has an active twitter. Same name as his old board name. 

I can't believe it, either. I vividly remember joining the old boards around 2006 or so. Sitting in my room after school just typing away. Now, 17 years later, I am still here. Just wild. 

Wild also that you joined before me even KG and you are like 10 years younger than me. How old were you and were you KillerGoose?

I remember Goose from the old board and he has been on here a few times...

I know Eoxyod was a young one back then and was considered a kid, all be it a smart kid. He knew his stuff same as you.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 01:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure Denny took it to a whole new level. Don't know why he wouldn't trade, I think I would most definitely want to sit behind 

Confused

Yes, he is on twitter. Don't know why, all I see is stealer troll fans and complete Bengal homers on there.

Much more interesting on here. Cannot stand twitter for the most part, except for our Bengals and Kay Adams.

Wild also that you joined before me even KG and you are like 10 years younger than me. How old were you and were you KillerGoose?

I know Eoxyod was a young one back then and was considered a kid, all be it a smart kid. He knew his stuff same as you.
None can ever match the greatness of Bengal Barry.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 01:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure Denny took it to a whole new level. Don't know why he wouldn't trade, I think I would most definitely want to sit behind 

Confused

I was around 12-13 when I joined. My old name was HellMarine. I grew up playing the DooM games and chose a name that kind of ran off that.
Reply/Quote

Denny is all over Twitter, but I found JoeFlo after nobody knew what happened to him for like half a decade :)

(07-08-2023, 04:22 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I was around 12-13 when I joined. My old name was HellMarine. I grew up playing the DooM games and chose a name that kind of ran off that.

Oh man, you were Hellmarine!? Couldn't ever figure out who you were, even though you said you were on the mothership.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 11:33 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Denny is all over Twitter, but I found JoeFlo after nobody knew what happened to him for like half a decade :)

Oh man, you were Hellmarine!? Couldn't ever figure out who you were, even though you said you were on the mothership.

Yep! A name change was in order but same guy. I had the Adrian Peterson signature on the motherboard for a long time. I wish I could go back and read all of my old posts.
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2023, 09:23 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yep! A name change was in order but same guy. I had the Adrian Peterson signature on the motherboard for a long time. I wish I could go back and read all of my old posts.

I forget where but that old board is archived somewhere.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2023, 02:41 PM)jason Wrote: I forget where but that old board is archived somewhere.

I have gone into the "Wayback Machine" and looked at old posts but never found any of my own. It would be awesome if there was a full archive. 
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 04:17 PM)samhain Wrote: None can ever match the greatness of Bengal Barry.

Whoa, yeah. LMAO!!! Hilarious

(07-08-2023, 04:22 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I was around 12-13 when I joined. My old name was HellMarine. I grew up playing the DooM games and chose a name that kind of ran off that.

Hey, I remember you now KillerGoose, crazy. That is why I put my former name in this one so people knew who I was even if it 
is long as heck ha ha
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2023, 02:47 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I have gone into the "Wayback Machine" and looked at old posts but never found any of my own. It would be awesome if there was a full archive. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20150516091702/http://boards.bengals.com/showthread.php?t=94240

Post #4

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote