Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Joe Mixon found not guilty 8/17
(08-17-2023, 08:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Guilty or not, something had to have happened, otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about his trial.  People don't just go around randomly fingering pro athletes for road rage actions, at least not that I've been aware of previously.

Yeah miss road rage lost her shit. She followed him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah miss road rage lost her shit. She followed him.

Something happened to cause that..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:33 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Guilty or not, something had to have happened, otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about his trial.  People don't just go around randomly fingering pro athletes for road rage actions, at least not that I've been aware of previously.

Someone has never been cut off on the freeway by Larry Bird.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Something happened to cause that..

Yeah he cut her off apparently.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
As expected
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah miss road rage lost her shit. She followed him.
I don't think there's any need to slur the female driver. I've seen it a lot in this thread; I wouldn't be surprised if it took 2 to tango in this incident.

Once JM did the coin-flip celebration against the Ravens he entered a "bfine favorite zone", but I tries to keep it reel. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 10:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think there's any need to slur the female driver. I've seen it a lot in this thread; I wouldn't be surprised if it took 2 to tango in this incident.

Once JM did the coin-flip celebration against the Ravens he entered a "bfine favorite zone", but I tries to keep it reel. 

Pretty mild “slur”.She followed him because she thought something was going to happen, but for her following him how could something have happened? She made zero sense and seemed to be the problem here. The police seem to have done a shit job, enabling her to carry her rage all the way to court. I didn’t say a word about her earlier.

Reply/Quote
Well she better be lucky it was Mixon. Road rage do get people killed.

My luck I would have got shot up, so it ain’t worth me not making it home for. Hopefully if she was really in fear for her life she learned something about even risking it over something so dumb.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 10:22 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Pretty mild “slur”.She followed him because she thought something was going to happen, but for her following him how could something have happened?  She made zero sense and seemed to be the problem here. The police seem to have done a shit job,  enabling her to carry her rage all the way to court. I didn’t say a word about her earlier.

If she's as bad as folks assert I hope JM files a counter-suit. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I’m just hoping this case is settled for good,because the Bengals don’t need this distraction as it is getting close to the season opener.
Reply/Quote

You are right, something happened. The only video shows him hitting his brakes, what we don't know is how close she was, at least i haven't heard anything about that. If someone else has, please share.

It seems to me to be very possible that she was tail gating and Mixon got annoyed like many others do in a similar situation, tapped the brakes, and then she got the chance to get around him and give him the bird like others do?  
I know that's happened to me once before. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 08:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Something happened to cause that..

Do you drive much lately. Road rage is everywhere. If you inadvertently cut someone off or pull out in front of someone, there used to be a horn honking and maybe a middle finger. Now people are just as likely to open fire or run you down and hit your car. Anger management is a thing of the past it seems.
Reply/Quote
This case would have never been charged if it didn’t involve Joe Mixon. There simply wasn’t enough evidence of an actual crime. But an over zealous cop and DA filed charges before it was reviewed and then CPD had to save face.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 08:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Do you drive much lately. Road rage is everywhere. If you inadvertently cut someone off or pull out in front of someone, there used to be a horn honking and maybe a middle finger. Now people are just as likely to open fire or run you down and hit your car. Anger management is a thing of the past it seems.

I must live in paradise because I haven't seen but maybe one instance of road rage in the last several years. Let alone someone getting shot or run down. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 08:12 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Do you drive much lately. Road rage is everywhere. If you inadvertently cut someone off or pull out in front of someone, there used to be a horn honking and maybe a middle finger. Now people are just as likely to open fire or run you down and hit your car. Anger management is a thing of the past it seems.

And the blame is directly on today's news media and TV. Nothing but a bunch of ambulance chasers. Notice the blonde "reporter" chasing Mixon and his attorneys out on the sidewalk just begging for a story? They are blood thirsty and only interested in an agenda. TV has become so fake, boring, and non truthful it is nauseating. Since most of the population can't look away from a TV screen or their phone screen "news" for any length of time they have become programmed into thinking what is reported is normal or the thing now.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:11 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I must live in paradise because I haven't seen but maybe one instance of road rage in the last several years. Let alone someone getting shot or run down. 

I haven't seen anyone ran down, although Orson Charles had his little incident a few miles from my house, but it's pretty bad where I live. Mainly over idiots that don't know the rules of the road. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:11 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I must live in paradise because I haven't seen but maybe one instance of road rage in the last several years. Let alone someone getting shot or run down. 

I see road rage all the time (oftentimes inside my own vehicle!) but none of those involved physical violence.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
What is astonishing to me is that didn’t they originally waive these charges (or something to that effect) for lack of evidence? Then chose to pick them back up once again? Man, that must’ve been some ROCK
SOLID evidence if you are gonna pick the charges back up! /s
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: I haven't seen anyone ran down, although Orson Charles had his little incident a few miles from my house, but it's pretty bad where I live. Mainly over idiots that don't know the rules of the road. 

The only one I am recounting at the moment was on my way to Kansas City. A couple of jackasses got angry on the highway and were bobbing and weaving in and out of traffic trying to catch one another. Middle fingers, whole ordeal. Never seen it escalate beyond that, though. Thankfully. I did have some guy try to fight me a looooong time ago. It was back in 2011 or 2012. I just ignored him while he shouted at a stoplight. That's probably the worst I have ever seen it get. 
Reply/Quote

Ditto. I see a shitton of stuff on X and youtube and i wonder where these places are because, up to now, i don't really see the knuckleheads that populate those platforms. 

If you think about it; if you watch 30 videos of some of the crazy stuff that goes on...and let's just say it's all only in the US, out of a population of 330M, it's really pretty sparse. Of course, there are many more instances than that but i think you see what i'm saying. Social media has made some of this stuff seem more common than it is.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote