• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joey B is back!
What a great thing to actually see him throwing again! Excited

Reply/Quote
Milk me.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Since the Reds have decided to stop playing baseball already, football is all that’s on my mind. I haven’t been this excited for a season since Chase’s rookie year. Feel like we can really make an impact with this team. Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2024, 05:23 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Since the Reds have decided to stop playing baseball already, football is all that’s on my mind. I haven’t been this excited for a season since Chase’s rookie year. Feel like we can really make an impact with this team. Who Dey!

I read this exact comment on the r/bengals reddit.  is that you?
Reply/Quote
Giddy up
Reply/Quote
I appreciate these 6 seconds.

Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Most exciting 6 seconds I’ve had since high school.
Reply/Quote
Nice smooth release, looks ahead of schedule to me...Yes
Reply/Quote
https://www.bengals.com/news/joe-burrow-whatever-he-did-in-the-offseason-worked

Quote:Burrow has been throwing during the offseason as he comes back from his injured throwing wrist, but Monday was the first day of Phase Two of the Bengals offseason program and the first time he was able to do it with his receivers on site. And he came out firing all sorts of throws with his customary velocity.

"That," said tight end Mike Gesicki, "might hurt your hands."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
https://x.com/bengals/status/1787604047018529104?s=46&t=KykfZ347urC7n4SwKapNFg

Make sure you have some tissues around before pressing play.
Reply/Quote
Gesicki looks huge.

Reply/Quote
Looking good for the "Glass Man."
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2024, 08:23 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Looking good for the "Glass Man."

let us reserve that for Tyler Eifert and Anthony Davis 
Reply/Quote
That Second Comeback Player of the Year Award already penciled in.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
So very nice to see, love it !
Reply/Quote
He will talk to the media Tues at 12:15

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Quarterbacks coach Brad Kragthorpe told the team's website he was pleased with how Burrow looked in his first practice back since suffering a season-ending wrist surgery last November.

"He looked like the Joe Burrow we're used to seeing," Kragthorpe said. "I didn't see any difference. I thought the ball came out of his hand well. Confidently. I'm happy where he's at."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/40096163/joe-burrow-back-throwing-bengals-workouts
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2024, 05:23 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Since the Reds have decided to stop playing baseball already, football is all that’s on my mind. I haven’t been this excited for a season since Chase’s rookie year. Feel like we can really make an impact with this team. Who Dey!

How can you miss watching Elly play? In the past year I've seen him steal three bases in the span of two pitches, steal home twice, hit an inside-the-park homerun, throw a baseball to first base at over 100 mph, and hit for the cycle!
Reply/Quote
(05-06-2024, 05:01 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Milk me.

Huh? Shocked
Reply/Quote
All aboard the train!!
Reply/Quote