Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joey Porter
(01-11-2016, 05:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yet Tomlin gave him the game ball.  

Tomlin is a piece of garbage as well.

I couldn't agree more. The fact that he has that thug pile of shit, Porter, on his staff speaks volumes to what kind of ship Tomlin is running. Shame on the NFL for not suspending Porter, especially pulling this stunt after the last game where he was crawling all over the field on his knees. 

Joey Porter is a joke and would never be considered for a legitimate coaching position by any other franchise...aside from that shit-storm in Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 07:06 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Found the rest of what Guenther said on the team page. He gets some respect from me for telling it how it is.

Even better?  That's edited....he called him a son of ***** in the uncut version.... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We still should have won even after Hill's fumble.

Many bengals made many mistakes throughout the game.  You can't just blame one like Hill's fumble.  It just so happened that Jones and burfict's mistakes lead directly to the winning score.

if Hill's fumble had been returned for the winning score then I could see you blaming him, but we were still in position to win even after he fumbled.

True.....but Hill's fumble led directly to that series of events.  Had he not fumbled we certainly get a FG, maybe even a TD.  Whole different ballgame then.....

Reply/Quote
I haven't seen this asked but does anyone have footage of Porter actually checking on Brown or looking concerned for him?

When they camera got into him he was already in douche mode. I never actually saw a shot of him checking on Brown. That's important because that's the interpretation of the rules Pittsburg is relying on. If I thought a guy was knocked out I wouldn't be all in people's faces until I know he was alright. Brown may have faked a little bit
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:27 PM)Wyche Wrote: True.....but Hill's fumble led directly to that series of events.  Had he not fumbled we certainly get a FG, maybe even a TD.  Whole different ballgame then.....

The exact same thing could be said about a lot of other mistakes by other players throughout the game.

Vinny Rey dropped an easy interception that would have kept the Steelers from scoring earlier in the game.  McCarron through a couple of horrible passes.  I could go on and on.  The fact is that even after Hill fumbled we were in great position to win.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The exact same thing could be said about a lot of other mistakes by other players throughout the game.

Vinny Rey dropped an easy interception that would have kept the Steelers from scoring earlier in the game.  McCarron through a couple of horrible passes.  I could go on and on.  The fact is that even after Hill fumbled we were in great position to win.

Yes....but that's all earlier in the game.  The direct sequence of events was fumble, pass, pass/penalty, FG.  It's the whole damn team's fault....as usual.....well.....except for poor old Andy this time. Ninja   

Reply/Quote
When the game was on the line an NFL ref handed the Steelers 15 yards to make the winning field goal a chip shot.

You can bring up plays earlier but when the game was on the line the NFL ref decided the game.

The fines that came later mean nothing.

Goedell got what he wanted.
Reply/Quote
Next year when the Steelers players go out of bounds on our sideline the Bengals coaches should pull their hair, cuss them out, push them, bump into them on purpose and put their hands on them. Do whatever they want. Get physical with them.

It's the new NFL where the game plan includes everybody in your organization, not just the players.

And if the Bengals don't do it they are not doing everything they can to win like Goedell's protected teams. 

Goedell won't mind it's the new rules in the NFL your allowed to do that.
Reply/Quote
Here's Munchak's reaction to the Reggie Nelson play after Reggie was explaining to the refs what happened. Two pics just seconds apart. His facial reactions say it all (Smiling to disbelief in a second)

.[Image: ftD2t8D.jpg]
[Image: 4wBoHwB.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:54 PM)tenacious-B Wrote: I couldn't agree more. The fact that he has that thug pile of shit, Porter, on his staff speaks volumes to what kind of ship Tomlin is running. Shame on the NFL for not suspending Porter, especially pulling this stunt after the last game where he was crawling all over the field on his knees. 

Joey Porter is a joke and would never be considered for a legitimate coaching position by any other franchise...aside from that shit-storm in Pittsburgh.

Don't they have audio of everything that happens in game with all the sideline/mics on a line?
Reply/Quote
The whole series of events at the end of the game shouldn't have happened if Hill hung on to the ball. But saying that Porter should have gotten a penalty to offset Jones penalty isn't really true. If the officials had done their job correctly and flagged Porter when they were getting between him and the Bengals players before Jones came running over the Porter penalty would have offset Vontaze's penalty and they would have been back at a 64 yard field goal again. I was at the game and still am sick to my stomach over it, when they threw the flag you could see a couple of other players walk away from the group with their heads in their hands.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 03:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  The fact is that even after Hill fumbled we were in great position to win.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:21 PM)tigerseye Wrote: When the game was on the line an NFL ref handed the Steelers 15 yards to make the winning field goal a chip shot.

You can bring up plays earlier but when the game was on the line the NFL ref decided the game.

The fines that came later mean nothing.

Goedell got what he wanted.

Not really. Burfict hit the head of a defensless receiver. His second foot was coming down as he had fully tracked the ball. In slower time it looks like nothing. But from a refs point of view it looks like Burfict hits him in the helmet.....oh. Wait. Burfict did.

That's the rules.

Although, this game may change some rules such as some penalty plays being reviewed.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Rule 13, Section 1, Article 8: “Non-player personnel of a club (e.g. management personnel, coaches, trainers, equipment men) are prohibited from making unnecessary physical contact with or directing abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures at opponents, game officials, or representatives of the League. Penalty: Loss of 15 yards.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:06 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Mike Brown needs to step up and do his part for his team and the fans.

NFL has no integrity.

I don't doubt at all that Mike is working on this.... His dad would never stand for coaches acting that way and he is the same old school way.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:22 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Ninja

Smack
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 03:39 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Not really. Burfict hit the head of a defensless receiver. His second foot was coming down as he had fully tracked the ball. In slower time it looks like nothing. But from a refs point of view it looks like Burfict hits him in the helmet.....oh. Wait. Burfict did.

That's the rules.

Although, this game may change some rules such as some penalty plays being reviewed.

Yeah....really.  Porter gets flagged....we're looking at no incident with Pacman and Burfict gets offset.

Reply/Quote
I've been wondering if the Broncos might try to mess with Porter. They know he has a short fuse and they could get some yards out of it.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:55 PM)J24 Wrote: WTF that is an easy ass call to make. The guy isn't supposed to be on the field flag him. 

I like the pic that shows Porter running his mouth towards a few Bengals with a ref looking right at him a few feet away.

Oh that was hard to notice???? Obvious steering by the refs.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 10:16 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I've been wondering if the Broncos might try to mess with Porter.  They know he has a short fuse and they could get some yards out of it.

The Steelers won't employ last week's tactics this week because their entire world won't explode like it would have if they'd lost to the Bengals.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote