Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joey Porter
(01-13-2016, 11:47 AM)McC Wrote: The Steelers won't employ last week's tactics this week because their entire world won't explode like it would have if they'd lost to the Bengals.

They're gonna have to by default....Denver is seeking revenge over Cody Wallace's douchebag move.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tomlin is hiding Porter from the press this week. He also declined to discuss the game other than denying they gave Porter a game ball.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Why do I have a feeling that the Steelers will beat the Broncos?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:14 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Why do I have a feeling that the Steelers will beat the Broncos?

I'm kinda hoping TJ Ward knocks a Steelers player unconscious so we can hear how he's the dirtiest player in the league.  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 12:14 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Why do I have a feeling that the Steelers will beat the Broncos?

because Ben has "torn ligaments" in his throwing shoulder and will fight his way through the agony and pain to throw the ball 90 yards down the field to a miraculously unconcussed Antonio Brown.  While Ryan Shazier will have an unfortunate encounter with Demaryius Thomas that leaves him in a coma.  David DeCastro will accidently fall into Von Miller's knees when "completeting" a block well after the whistle blows.  And while the refs are all distracted checking to see if they are trending on twitter, Joey Porter will come running off the sideline to blindside Peyton Manning.  

Reality...the NFL wants a Manning-Brady match-up for likely the last time so that's what they'll get

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000621832/article/report-steelers-ban-media-from-talking-to-joey-porter?campaign=Twitter_atn

Steelers have banned the media from talking to porter it seems
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 02:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000621832/article/report-steelers-ban-media-from-talking-to-joey-porter?campaign=Twitter_atn

Is this the part where I'm supposed to go Shocked

Rolleyes

Reply/Quote
Find it funny how after word about burfict suspension ....

1. Shazier makes some half hearted apology to gio on social media,

2. brown goes from partying in the locker room and playing next week to back in concussion protocol after Pacman says he was faking ...

3. Steelers now claim jerry porter didn't get the game ball.

4. And now have blocked him from all media.... Gee I wonder why.... Maybe because he couldn't be trusted to not say something stupid and incriminating.

Obviously the steelers are playing this to avoid suspensions or team penalties.
Reply/Quote
The Steelers and the NFL for that matter are going to do what liars do, twist, lie ,come up with a story ,point fingers, refuse to talk about it, admit nothing ...etc. That's why nothing will change.

and Goedell is going to do nothing. He got what he wanted.

It will be the same from here on out ,if nothing is done.

A fine is nothing.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2016, 02:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000621832/article/report-steelers-ban-media-from-talking-to-joey-porter?campaign=Twitter_atn

This is the other shoe falling.  In a conspiracy, phase one is the dirty deed and phase two is the cover up.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I like how Pacman said he'll apologize if Antonio doesn't play. Just forcing them to lose to try and save face; I really like it. I wonder if Vegas has a bet on A. Brown playing or not, I missed out on the lottery, this is the next best thing.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Because the refs will see to that.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 04:29 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Because the refs will see to that.

Need to change your profile pic.... 0-6 is old news!! Cool
Reply/Quote
I will forever call this Dbag jerry porter.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 04:49 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I will forever call this Dbag jerry porter.

lol that was a little humorous wasn't it.

WHY THE **** IS JERRY PORTER ON THE FIELD IN OUR HUDDLE
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2016, 04:49 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: lol that was a little humorous wasn't it.

WHY THE **** IS JERRY PORTER ON THE FIELD IN OUR HUDDLE

Haha yup. It's more telling how much back tracking Tomlin is doing this week . Everyone knows their concussion protocol is non existent and he gave jerry porter a game ball.
Reply/Quote
There was shrinkage JERRY!!! LMAO

[Image: wwhwg4def4y3y2ouzhwc.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are the type of team to adhere to the concussion protocal. The Steelers are the type of team that would look at the Bengals as chumps for doing it and would see it as an opportunity to get an advantage over the suckers that follow the rules.
Reply/Quote
Oh, the refs are definitely going to sway a brady v. manning one last time. There is absolutely no way in hell it's brady v. roethlisberger. "There's still time for that".

Mannin'gs comeback in the last quarter of the last game sealed fishiness. Here comes Peyton to save the day!!! Riding off into the sunset.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Maybe because the preseason pick for the superbowl this year in Vegas was Pittsburgh and Phoenix. Sorry, my conspiracy side is coming out after watching that damn game. Wink
Reply/Quote