Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Miller released
(03-18-2020, 01:07 PM)Schmitbuck Wrote: Thuney for Dalton straight up. Let's make it happen.

Or

Gabe Jackson for Carl Lawson or a pick.

Yeah, that would work...may be what is going on....ironing out some contracts

I would be really impressed if this happened.

Shore up another piece and open up the draft a bit.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:01 PM)Au165 Wrote: Conventional wisdom says you don't make this move without another move we haven't heard about yet. If the plan was internal they could have waited until they got the rest of things figured out. The cut news leaked first but I am guessing a trade or signing will release later today.

I wonder if maybe it will wind up being Dalton for Thuney in a player for player deal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wonder if maybe it will wind up being Dalton for Thuney in a player for player deal.

Patriots are on a trading spree right now, just shipped out a safety. I still think Gabe Jackson makes more sense.
Reply/Quote
You guys need to get over Thuney. It’s not happening.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: Patriots are on a trading spree right now, just shipped out a safety. I still think Gabe Jackson makes more sense.

What would we offer though?

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wonder if maybe it will wind up being Dalton for Thuney in a player for player deal.

This is starting to make sense...Thuney was a surprise tag by NE...maybe this has been in the works for a while IF Brady left.

NE and Cincy have that history.

Is known that Billicheat and his OC do like Dalton.

OG and Thuney are needs and Ohio connection.
Reply/Quote
price's best game last year was at RG. I, however, think this move is a sign that a multifaceted trade is coming.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You guys need to get over Thuney. It’s not happening.

Why?  Thuney was a surprise tag by NE...no one expected it.  We can at least hope can't we?
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:15 PM)spazz70 Wrote: This is starting to make sense...Thuney was a surprise tag by NE...maybe this has been in the works for a while IF Brady left.

NE and Cincy have that history.

Is known that Billicheat and his OC do like Dalton.

OG and Thuney are needs and Ohio connection.

dalton, kirkpatrick, and price for Thuney and a move from 33 to 23.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What would we offer though?

Based on other trades going around I think a 5th/6th round pick gets it done.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:15 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What would we offer though?

Kirkpatrick?
Reply/Quote
Somethings up. They moved on from the 3 year deals from last offseason pretty quick. It is a new day. Hart might be nervous (he shouldn't be. he's affordable depth).

They are bringing in a guard.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:17 PM)Okeana Wrote: dalton, kirkpatrick, and price for Thuney and a move from 33 to 23.

Think we can get a bag of weed and some Lysol too?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I just posted that the Bengals were satisfied with Miller.

Still think we will sign or draft someone to compete for a starting position.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:17 PM)Okeana Wrote: dalton, kirkpatrick, and price for Thuney and a move from 33 to 23.

And then Price becomes a 10 time pro bowler!!!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 12:55 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I don't know what this indicates, but I hope it demonstrates Brown family/Tobin/Taylor have an actually plan.  It appears to be unfolding that we're signing defensive free agents and gearing up for a Burrow/offensive focused draft.

Maybe we're dealing Dalton for an OL?

This. Wait and see what happens. While I don't agree with most of their decisions, this move implies there is a plan going on and we'll see some type of Oline move coming up.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:26 PM)spazz70 Wrote: And then Price becomes a 10 time pro bowler!!!  LOL

could be.  I think he fits there system very well and since he's still on a rookie contract bill may like the added potential.  

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:09 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Zac was kind of late to the party last year.  Maybe some of this is his doing or influence.

I'll say that NOW we are seeing what Taylor can do as a HC. He was hired so late last year he didn't really have a chance.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I just posted that the Bengals were satisfied with Miller.

Still think we will sign or draft someone to compete for a starting position.

Can we really afford to rely on just the draft at this point? Hart and Hopkins would be our only experienced guys on the OL...

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 01:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can we really afford to rely on just the draft at this point? Hart and Hopkins would be our only experienced guys on the OL...

We still have Jordan, Price and Fred, who have some experience
Reply/Quote