Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross and his confidence
I hope Ross' Confidence is nothing like that dude's Knowledge on the old ESPN commercial.
Doing the wrong thing from rookie/virtual rookie I can deal with. Giving up, no effort, etc I have no patience for. That being said, hopefully the new staff can get the most out of him, and use his strenghts instead of forcing swuare pegs and all. But that would go for all players. Inflexible coaches i have no patience for either.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2019, 08:57 AM)SladeX Wrote: I hope Ross' Confidence is nothing like that dude's Knowledge on the old ESPN commercial.
Doing the wrong thing from rookie/virtual rookie I can deal with. Giving up, no effort, etc I have no patience for. That being said, hopefully the new staff can get the most out of him, and use his strenghts instead of forcing swuare pegs and all. But that would go for all players. Inflexible coaches i have no patience for either.

That's where I am at too. I don't root for a player to succeed or fail based on whether I wanted them or not, when they put the Bengals jersey on, I want them to be spectacular. While I hope Ross finally succeeds, I can't stand watching him giving up on routes, alligator arming passes in traffic, and not knowing the playbook. Put some effort into your game. If you have trouble understanding concepts, hire a tutor with some of that NFL money you're making.... do something to make yourself great.
Reply/Quote