Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Ross to be activated
Ross, barring surprise setbacks, is expected to be activated this week and should play Sunday against Cleveland.

In other news,

No update on Green so plan on him being out.

Jonah Williams will not see the field until next season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Since the bye weeks are over I picked up AJ Green and stashed him on my bench hoping he might play a few games to end the year...during the Fantasy Football Playoffs lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've tried hard to stay on the Ross bandwagon but even I've fell off.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 05:57 PM)pally Wrote: Jonah Williams will not see the field until next season

I knew he had a shoulder problem.

I had no idea it had made him blind.
Reply/Quote
Perfect timing.  Ross has scored a TD in every game he has ever played against the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 06:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I knew he had a shoulder problem.

I had no idea it had made him blind.

This got a really hearty chuckle out of me.
Reply/Quote
I have been a big Ross supporter and I'm still hopeful for him but I've fallen off the wagon as well. Aside from the first game this year and his late TD against SF, he didn't really show up against Buffalo or Pitt. It would be so nice if he panned out but it doesn't look like it is happening. Hopefully he shows some more life these last few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 07:06 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I have been a big Ross supporter and I'm still hopeful for him but I've fallen off the wagon as well. Aside from the first game this year and his late TD against SF, he didn't really show up against Buffalo or Pitt. It would be so nice if he panned out but it doesn't look like it is happening. Hopefully he shows some more life these last few weeks.

Bring them all back. AJ, Ross, Williams . Lets show the rest of the league how stupid we are. 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 06:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Since the bye weeks are over I picked up AJ Green and stashed him on my bench hoping he might play a few games to end the year...during the Fantasy Football Playoffs lol.

I've been sitting on him all year... They keep listing him as questionable so I can't keep him on IR non stop, but every Friday I put him back there, and pick someone else up... I dropped him last week the day before it was announced Dalton was coming back, and I figured I'd just blown it... But was able to get him back. At this point I don't even need him but I'm stubborn.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Ross apologists to be active this week, as well.
Reply/Quote
Just a matter of time before Ross gets injured again.
Reply/Quote
Good. I don’t know if it’s good or bad, but I really want to beat the Browns/Pats these next two weeks.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 05:57 PM)pally Wrote: Ross, barring surprise setbacks, is expected to be activated this week and should play Sunday against Cleveland.

In other news,

No update on Green so plan on him being out.  

Jonah Williams will not see the field until next season

We're essentially getting two first rounders with Williams coming back next year. It really doesn't make sense for him to go out there this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 06:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I've tried hard to stay on the Ross bandwagon but even I've fell off.

"Tate done stole his shine."

[Image: th?id=OIP.BC0mhw5yGt7dny5c7yQWHgAAAA&pid...=300&h=300]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ross?

I'd keep Tate over Ross even if Ross is most likely to "shine" in a game, and then be inactive and/or suck the rest of the season.

Akili Ross.
Reply/Quote
To me, Ross looked way to comfortable and content sitting on the bench next to AJ......
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 08:58 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Good. I don’t know if it’s good or bad, but I really want to beat the Browns/Pats these next two weeks.

This would be good in giving the coaching staff confidence, but if we go beyond that I don't see how it helps the team, but then again I do. I hope there's enough evidence to cut ties with some guys like Dre k, Hart, Dalton, AJ, etc, rather it be trades or whatever. I have a feeling AJ could have played many games ago, and if he sold out, get him out of here. Dre's just a loser drama queen and would get beat by a snail if they played football. Dre would say in the post game, "He had some good cuts. I have to do better." 

Hopefully now we have our first win and don't have to worry about the 0-16 staple, we can continue to evaluate. A new HC doesn't get a better opportunity to build for next year like ZT has right now by evaluating what you currently have. Hopefully he doesn't blow it.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 10:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This would be good in giving the coaching staff confidence, but if we go beyond that I don't see how it helps the team, but then again I do. I hope there's enough evidence to cut ties with some guys like Dre k, Hart, Dalton, AJ, etc, rather it be trades or whatever. I have a feeling AJ could have played many games ago, and if he sold out, get him out of here. Dre's just a loser drama queen and would get beat by a snail if they played football. Dre would say in the post game, "He had some good cuts. I have to do better." 

Hopefully now we have our first win and don't have to worry about the 0-16 staple, we can continue to evaluate. A new HC doesn't get a better opportunity to build for next year like ZT has right now by evaluating what you currently have. Hopefully he doesn't blow it.

I'm so hoping they cut Kirkpatrick lose ! Tired of watching his half assed tackling, stupid penalties, and 5 minutes of laying on the ground injured twice a game. Not to mention his stupid celebrations in games we're losing by 3 scores.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 08:58 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Good. I don’t know if it’s good or bad, but I really want to beat the Browns/Pats these next two weeks.

Me too. Baker Mayfield needs some humility and Tom Brady needs to be introduced violently to the Paul Brown Stadium turf. New England is not their usual selves this season; they’re good but not their normal level of spectacular.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2019, 09:03 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: We're essentially getting two first rounders with Williams coming back next year. It really doesn't make sense for him to go out there this year.

More like 3 first rounders when you take into account that in 2020 Ross will technically be a rookie.
Reply/Quote