Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu (the Thug)
(12-17-2017, 09:52 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Karma. Wasn't it the Martavis Bryant rule that made the Jesse James catch an incompletion???

HA!!

To me, it's a terribly inconsistent rule, but it needs to be called as it stands and it was in that game.  I recall Eifert getting the same kind of call against him.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Dear bfine.  Please quit obsessing over obsessing Bengal fans. LOL

I will try to cut back on the amount of threads I start about Bengals fans obsessing over Steelers. 

Given it will be hard; as I don't know how to cut back from zero. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dear Bengals fans,

Please stop obsessing with the Pittsburgh Steelers

Signed: bfine.

Why? Their players obsess over the Bengals...
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:10 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Why? Their players obsess over the Bengals...

No kidding.  The Bengals are road kill and zero threat to them, and yet they just can't seem to stop themselves, can they?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
where's the link to the video? Someone link it.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dear Bengals fans,

Please stop obsessing with the Pittsburgh Steelers

Signed: bfine.

No. Mind your business.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
What? It's only ok if we make fun of this sorry team? The Bengals deserve it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Todays game against the Pats was the game of the year. The Pats show them what bitches they are. And they will pout about it. Those punks walked off the field with their fans heads down and blaming everything kept their big C-H-O-K-E

maybe next TD celebration they can imitate themselves blowing the game...
Reply/Quote
How to make a Bengal fan's head explode:

Steelers hire Mike Zimmer.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I would also like to add that the next TD Bengals make should be imitating Shazier being taken off in a stretcher with the rest of the guys waving the terrible towel at him. See if they think that would be cute...
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How to make a Bengal fan's head explode:

Steelers hire Mike Zimmer.

That’s not funny, don’t say that.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:37 PM)GodFather Wrote: I would also like to add that the next TD Bengals make should be imitating Shazier being taken off in a stretcher with the rest of the guys waving the terrible towel at him. See if they think that would be cute...

That's not classy bro. It's only cool to imitate Bengals players being injured. Keep it classy k?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:21 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: where's the link to the video? Someone link it.

Google Juju Smith-Schuster. Plenty of articles with videos about it already, some criticizing it others making excuses saying it’s ok because Burfict deserves it
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:40 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Google Juju Smith-Schuster. Plenty of articles with videos about it already, some criticizing it others making excuses saying it’s ok because Burfict deserves it

Youre not going to find many outside of cincy that are upset about it given the reputation that burfict has.  As far as many are concerned, he got what he deserved so poking fun at it wont kick up much of a fuss
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:39 PM)Takedown Wrote: That's not classy bro. It's only cool to imitate Bengals players being injured. Keep it classy k?

Your absolutely right not classy. Dont belittle yourself by dropping down to their level! Thanks brah for keeping me real and grounded!

[Image: 636480180291127251-KE-19492.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:40 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Google Juju Smith-Schuster. Plenty of articles with videos about it already, some criticizing it others making excuses saying it’s ok because Burfict deserves it

If Burfict deserves it then the entire Steelers organization deserves "it". If JuJu doesn't get at least a fine for his imitation of his dirty hit and taunting Burfict then the NFL has no real stance on player safety. Why is it okay to imitate hurting another player? And taunting!?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:48 PM)GodFather Wrote: Your absolutely right not classy. Dont belittle yourself by dropping down to their level! Thanks brah for keeping me real and grounded!

[Image: 636480180291127251-KE-19492.jpg]

Ay no probz. Just got to keep it 100.
Reply/Quote
JuJu picked the wrong guy to taunt like this. I cannot believe they reenacted it. Burfict is going to maim him. I hope he doesn’t, but JuJu has gone out of his way to incite him.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
This idiot hasn't figured out the division schedule yet and doesn't realize he has to play receiver against Burfict twice next year..... oh please come across the middle..... I'd love to see a legal hit break him in half. Oh yeah.... before I forget...... Hey AB.... better rub some ice on it.......
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:54 PM)Utts Wrote: JuJu picked the wrong guy to taunt like this. I cannot believe they reenacted it. Burfict is going to maim him. I hope he doesn’t, but JuJu has gone out of his way to incite him.

He's poking the wrong bear. It's like they haven't been hurt by 55 before huh?
Reply/Quote