Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu (the Thug)
(12-18-2017, 10:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: Nothing wrong with JuJu. Folks are just upset he looks better (more complete of a receiver) than any wideout on the Bengals roster.

If he was a Bengal, we'd be fully supportive.

Remember how mad the Steelers got at Burfict when he cleanly tackled Bell, hopped up and ran back to the huddle? They went on and on about how he celebrated the hit. Nice to see their double standards, escpecially when Burfict never celebrated the injury. Bunch of turds.
Reply/Quote
Typical Steeler scumbag showing his character. Or lack thereof.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 01:00 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I agree. 

My biggest thing is that the media and fans have this belief that the Steelers organization is SOOO classy and that the Rooneys are Gods gift to earth. 

Tomlin and the Rooneys are just the opposite. They commend the way their team plays football and encourage it. Tomlin is a clown and an enabler. The Rooneys are out of touch. 

The Bengals are far from a perfect organization but at least the media doesnt feed everyone this false narrative. 

Cowher and Knoll were clowns and enablers as well. In fact they were worse enablers.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 06:41 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Cowher and Knoll were clowns and enablers as well. In fact they were worse enablers.

Hell, Noll was the father of it all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
It's all conditioning by the organization and fanbase.

I'm sure JuJu Was/is a decent kid.

However, demolishing Burfict resulted in TONS of positive reinforcement.

They are scumbags, but wouldn't you be a scumbag when there is no punishment and heaps of rewards for being one?

Guy probably felt guilty initially, but came home to roaring fans on social media. After seeing the positive influence his actions had on his career, why would he act any differently?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 06:41 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Cowher and Knoll were clowns and enablers as well. In fact they were worse enablers.

Knoll was THE worst.  His ex players are riddled by steroid use and CTE.  He championed that shit.  I still have a soft spot in my heart for Jerry Glanville giving that piece of shit a taste of his own medicine.  The overgrown crybaby ***** wouldn't even shake Jerry's hand, and lectured him about clean football.  Lmfao....what a hypocrite.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm not saying there was/ is a bounty on Burfict, but I can only assume JuJu made a lil coin off that block.

His teammates and the fans loved it... As they should.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:37 AM)jj22 Wrote: Burfict can't do anything and the Steelers know it. They act like they know they are being protected by the league, and if Burfict points a finger at them he's banned for life. Bengals can't beat them to avenge him, and the Steelers know that too. So what can we do but take it. Mike Brown sure as hell doesn't care.

Burfict has demonstrated a lack of self control. After what's happened, if they taunt him all day on the field, it probably wouldn't take much for Burfict to lose his composure, and end his career.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:08 PM)Utts Wrote: Burfict has demonstrated a lack of self control. After what's happened, if they taunt him all day on the field, it probably wouldn't take much for Burfict to lose his composure, and end his career.

That's been their intent all along.   Take him out, whatever it takes.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:14 PM)Wyche Wrote: Knoll was THE worst.  His ex players are riddled by steroid use and CTE.  He championed that shit.  I still have a soft spot in my heart for Jerry Glanville giving that piece of shit a taste of his own medicine.  The overgrown crybaby ***** wouldn't even shake Jerry's hand, and lectured him about clean football.  Lmfao....what a hypocrite.

Sounds like the current Steelers complaining about every other team going for cheap shots.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:08 PM)Utts Wrote: Burfict has demonstrated a lack of self control. After what's happened, if they taunt him all day on the field, it probably wouldn't take much for Burfict to lose his composure, and end his career.
What is it now, three concussions?  Maybe more?  And this one was a really bad one.  He may want to end his career right here and now.  He would not be the first.

You got the league after you.  Guys are trying to end you and being celebrated as heroes.  The franchise is a mess.  The HC is outa here.  You got coach written all over you.  Food for thought.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:52 PM)McC Wrote: What is it now, three concussions?  Maybe more?  And this one was a really bad one.  He may want to end his career right here and now.  He would not be the first.

You got the league after you.  Guys are trying to end you and being celebrated as heroes.  The franchise is a mess.  The HC is outa here.  You got coach written all over you.  Food for thought.

The day he does retire he better get a call from Mike/Katie hiring him as the next LB coach.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:48 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Sounds like the current Steelers complaining about every other team going for cheap shots.

It's EXACTLY like it is today....buncha hypocritical crybabies.

Knoll and his Stoolers also cried over the Raiders in the 1970s.  They're the quintessential bully. It's all fine and dandy, until someone punches them back in the mouth.

The Raiders and Glanville's Oilers made no bones about playing rough, and sometimes dirty, physical football. They took the fines and penalties as cost for doing business in an intimidating manner.

The Stoolers, on the other hand, act as though they're clean as the driven snow....and that their cheapshots are just "the Stooler way".

That's why I hate that franchise the way I do.  I don't care if I was a San Fran or Jacksonville fan....I'd still hate those hypocritical S.O.B.s.  I've been watching them play dirty and cry over retaliation for it for over 30 years.....and read and watched NFL Films about it in top of that. **** Shitsburgh.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:47 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The day he does retire he better get a call from Mike/Katie hiring him as the next LB coach.

I agree.  

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: Nothing wrong with JuJu. Folks are just upset he looks better (more complete of a receiver) than any wideout on the Bengals roster.

If he was a Bengal, we'd be fully supportive.

juju, is that u?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:25 AM)Wyche Wrote: It's EXACTLY like it is today....buncha hypocritical crybabies.

Knoll and his Stoolers also cried over the Raiders in the 1970s.  They're the quintessential bully. It's all fine and dandy, until someone punches them back in the mouth.

The Raiders and Glanville's Oilers made no bones about playing rough, and sometimes dirty, physical football. They took the fines and penalties as cost for doing business in an intimidating manner.

The Stoolers, on the other hand, act as though they're clean as the driven snow....and that their cheapshots are just "the Stooler way".

That's why I hate that franchise the way I do.  I don't care if I was a San Fran or Jacksonville fan....I'd still hate those hypocritical S.O.B.s.  I've been watching them play dirty and cry over retaliation for it for over 30 years.....and read and watched NFL Films about it in top of that. **** Shitsburgh.

It is hilarious when the top two "we've got the refs on our team" squared off, and the Steelers found out the refs side with NE more, and now they feel the pain that every other ***** team has when trying to face them + the refs. They and their fans have no idea.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:05 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It is hilarious when the top two "we've got the refs on our team" squared off, and the Steelers found out the refs side with NE more, and now they feel the pain that every other ***** team has when trying to face them + the refs. They and their fans have no idea.

Yup......almost like.......karma. LMAO

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:05 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It is hilarious when the top two "we've got the refs on our team" squared off, and the Steelers found out the refs side with NE more, and now they feel the pain that every other ***** team has when trying to face them + the refs. They and their fans have no idea.

Ehhhh the refs didn't side with NE more. They sided with the rule book. 

That said it's glorious hearing Steelers fans crying about the refs when their offensive line gets away with holding almost every other play.  ThumbsUp
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:48 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Sounds like the current Steelers complaining about every other team going for cheap shots.

Time has not changed....

Hilarious
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 10:04 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: juju, is that u?

Just speaking truth. We've got 5 receivers from the last two draft/undrafted classes and the Steelers get arguably the 3rd (and possibly future 2nd)  best receiver in the AFCN in one year. We are just upset. Personally, I hate the Steelers, but don't think anything was wrong with the hit on Burfict. He dishes it and has to be able to take it. I don't like the taunting, but that aggression and cockiness our receivers can use. JuJu is proving clutch and is looking like the real deal. We on the other hand need Wideouts once again early in the draft.

Besides like I said, we as fans can whine and cry about the treatment of the Steelers, but it's the team and coaches that has to avenge Burfict and us fans, and they can't and haven't. Not just for Burfict, but Palmer and all the other players they have taken out . So all the crying in the world from us fans changes nothing.

Better off trolling the Bengals along with the Steelers because they have failed us, and at this point deserve it.

Thank TJ and the curse from whipping his shoes with the terrible towel.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote