Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu (the Thug)
(12-19-2017, 11:50 AM)jj22 Wrote: Just speaking truth. We've got 5 receivers from the last two draft/undrafted classes and the Steelers get arguably the 3rd (and possibly future 2nd)  best receiver in the AFCN in one year. We are just upset. Personally, I hate the Steelers, but don't think anything was wrong with the hit on Burfict. He dishes it and has to be able to take it. I don't like the taunting, but that aggression and cockiness our receivers can use. JuJu is proving clutch and is looking like the real deal.

Besides like I said, we as fans can whine and cry about the treatment of the Steelers, but it's the team that has to avenge Burfict and us fans, and they can't and haven't. Not just for Burfict, but Palmer and all the other players they have taken out . So all the crying in the world from us fans changes nothing.

I don't think JJSS would be celebrating injuries if he was a Bengal.
Granted he also probably wouldn't be getting into the end zone as much either, but point still stands.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the Steelers bring out the worse in the Bengals and us fans (Fans throwing trash at Big Ben, although we knew he was faking that injury/mocking Shazier injury), and vice versa. I'll have to see if he acts like that against other opponents before I judge his real character.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 11:50 AM)jj22 Wrote: Just speaking truth. We've got 5 receivers from the last two draft/undrafted classes and the Steelers get arguably the 3rd (and possibly future 2nd)  best receiver in the AFCN in one year. We are just upset. Personally, I hate the Steelers, but don't think anything was wrong with the hit on Burfict. He dishes it and has to be able to take it. I don't like the taunting, but that aggression and cockiness our receivers can use. JuJu is proving clutch and is looking like the real deal. We on the other hand need Wideouts once again early in the draft.

Besides like I said, we as fans can whine and cry about the treatment of the Steelers, but it's the team and coaches that has to avenge Burfict and us fans, and they can't and haven't. Not just for Burfict, but Palmer and all the other players they have taken out . So all the crying in the world from us fans changes nothing.

Better off trolling the Bengals along with the Steelers because they have failed us, and at this point deserve it.

Thank TJ and the curse from whipping his shoes with the terrible towel.

Meh.....even if I wasn't a Bungals fan, I'd still loathe those hypocrite bastards.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 11:50 AM)jj22 Wrote: Just speaking truth. We've got 5 receivers from the last two draft/undrafted classes and the Steelers get arguably the 3rd (and possibly future 2nd)  best receiver in the AFCN in one year. We are just upset. Personally, I hate the Steelers, but don't think anything was wrong with the hit on Burfict. He dishes it and has to be able to take it. I don't like the taunting, but that aggression and cockiness our receivers can use. JuJu is proving clutch and is looking like the real deal. We on the other hand need Wideouts once again early in the draft.

Besides like I said, we as fans can whine and cry about the treatment of the Steelers, but it's the team and coaches that has to avenge Burfict and us fans, and they can't and haven't. Not just for Burfict, but Palmer and all the other players they have taken out . So all the crying in the world from us fans changes nothing.

Better off trolling the Bengals along with the Steelers because they have failed us, and at this point deserve it.

Thank TJ and the curse from whipping his shoes with the terrible towel.

That hit was like a big sucker punch and illegal as hell, so there is something wrong with it.

Deserve it?  Seriously? 

The real truth is you've painted yourself into a corner and are now just flailing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He hit him with his shoulder. I've seen Burfict make that hit on unsuspected players (without the taunting) his whole career. I think we are being too emotional (jealous of JuJu's success given our failures at wide receiver). Burfict is a big boy and can handle it.

I'm in no corner. What exactly would I be in a corner for? Yall crying over JuJu STILL as they move on to the AFCC. While our team plays spades with the Browns in the cellar.

If anything I'm the only one screaming get over it. Which I guess makes me the odd one out. But Bengals fans GET IT TOGETHER. Crying over the Steelers mistreatment of our players has gotten us nowhere. If the Bengals players don't care (or can't do anything about it), why do we?

Enough with the crying.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 11:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: I think the Steelers bring out the worse in the Bengals and us fans (Fans throwing trash at Big Ben, although we knew he was faking that injury/mocking Shazier injury), and vice versa. I'll have to see if he acts like that against other opponents before I judge his real character.

That's like saying a guy just murdered someone but I'll have to see if he murders anyone else before I judge his real character.  Guess what?  That is his real character, period, end of story.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Ju Ju is just another punk in a long line of punks in Pittsburgh.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:26 PM)McC Wrote: That's like saying a guy just murdered someone but I'll have to see if he murders anyone else before I judge his real character.  Guess what?  That is his real character, period, end of story.

So the Jags should say the same about AJ? Fans across the league should say the same about us fans after how we reacted to Bens injury and Shaziers?

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:36 PM)jj22 Wrote: So the Jags should say the same about AJ? Fans across the league should say the same about us fans after how we reacted to Bens injury and Shaziers?

Do you really think a person can do something that is not in their character?  May not be the largest part of it but it has to be there. 

So, yes, body slamming a punk asshole is part of AJ's character and the fans who celebrated those injuries have that in their character.  That's not who I am is a lame cop out people use when they've done a heinous thing and won't fully own up to it.

Just because some sorry individuals reacted badly to Shazier's injury, and I doubt it was any kind of majority, that doesn't mean we're all included, btw. 

I didn't celebrate it but I was struck by the irony of him injuring himself so badly while trying to deliver a kill shot to one of our players.  I didn't and still don't wish him ill.  He wished ill upon himself.  This is what the Steeler Way did for him.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 12:36 PM)jj22 Wrote: So the Jags should say the same about AJ? Fans across the league should say the same about us fans after how we reacted to Bens injury and Shaziers?

AJ built 7 years of credibility before that occurred, and went on about his day after the suspension, and you have to see him mock that situation again. Jelly bean took all of 12 games to show his character.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 11:59 AM)jj22 Wrote: I think the Steelers bring out the worse in the Bengals and us fans (Fans throwing trash at Big Ben, although we knew he was faking that injury/mocking Shazier injury), and vice versa. I'll have to see if he acts like that against other opponents before I judge his real character.
Really? The guy cheapshots another guy and knocks him out then stands over him taunting him. Then proclaims that is not who he is, only 2 weeks later re-enacts the thing in a TD celebration?? And you still can't judge his character??? Something is wrong with you... 
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 01:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Really? The guy cheapshots another guy and knocks him out then stands over him taunting him. Then proclaims that is not who he is, only 2 weeks later re-enacts the thing in a TD celebration?? And you still can't judge his character??? Something is wrong with you... 

Hines Ward II  

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Time to quit crying and whining about the Steelers. Burfict is a big boy. If the Bengals can't fight their own battles, we on the boards shouldn't concern ourselves with it.

While we whining about it, the Steelers are marching to the AFCC. The least we can do is not give them the satisfaction of crying about it and bickering with each other about their players....

So what they don't have class. They have rings.... I thought we decided a long time ago we can't build a team with choir boys. Every team needs a tone setter rather their tactics are supported or not. Fans will support winning...... At any cost.

As long as he's not arrested for drugs, dui's, domestic violence, or suspended for PED"s etc. Football is an aggressive sport both physically and emotionally. Attacking someone's character while supporting those like Adam Jones (as many of you guys do) is why I can't be swayed by this convo.

When it's your favorite team players, you'd be surprised what your willing to put up with. Well I won't, but some of these Bengals fans acting judgmental and brand new about other teams players I guess would.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:37 PM)jj22 Wrote: Time to quit crying and whining about the Steelers. Burfict is a big boy. If the Bengals can't fight their own battles, we on the boards shouldn't concern ourselves with it.

While we whining about it, the Steelers are marching to the AFCC. The least we can do is not give them the satisfaction of crying about it and bickering with each other about their players....

But notice how quiet the Steelers fans got in Smack Talk right after a loss....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:44 PM)Interceptor Wrote: But notice how quiet the Steelers fans got in Smack Talk right after a loss....

That's how you shut them up. But the Bengals can't do that, so fans are stuck mad with no one to blame but JuJu.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 03:50 PM)jj22 Wrote: That's how you shut them up. But the Bengals can't do that, so fans are stuck mad with no one to blame but JuJu.

For now... 
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I'm really pulling for the NFC to win one this year.....although, Darth Hoodie and Tom Terrific getting six rings would be cool too. Ninja LMAO

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 04:23 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm really pulling for the NFC to win one this year.....although, Darth Hoodie and Tom Terrific getting six rings would be cool too. Ninja LMAO

Your the best Wyche but I hate the Patriots so much there is no way I'm rooting for them lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 04:28 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Your the best Wyche but I hate the Patriots so much there is no way I'm rooting for them lol.

LOL....that's how I feel about the Stoolers! Cool

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2017, 04:31 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....that's how I feel about the Stoolers! Cool

Hope you have a Merry Christmas buddy. God bless and hope both our teams can turn it around next year. This season was awful. I wanted the Steelers to beat them last Sunday. I don't like Pittsburgh but I hate the Pats ten times more. 
Reply/Quote