Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu (the Thug)
(12-17-2017, 09:57 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: To me, it's a terribly inconsistent rule, but it needs to be called as it stands and it was in that game.  I recall Eifert getting the same kind of call against him.

Yes he did. I believe it's the Calvin Johnson rule, no?
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81a77070/Week-1-2010-Calvin-Johnson-s-miraculous-TD-catch-called-back

Reply/Quote
If Ju-Ju does NOT receive at least a fine, then the NFL is unquestionably BIASED.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see us imitate the botched fake spike while whipping their @$$e$ next season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:55 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Dear bfine

I'll continue to follow the NFL any way I like

For real. As shitty as the Bungals are....I get more satisfaction in cheering against those douchebags than I do cheering for our losers.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
[Image: 84karma.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:06 PM)Tomkat Wrote: If Ju-Ju does NOT receive at least a fine, then the NFL is unquestionably BIASED.

Check out this article from the unbiased media.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/juju-smith-schusters-td-celebration-reenacting-hit-vontaze-burfict-231241605.html

Notice his odd words like " funny" and "kind of weird"  when describing these classless piece of shits reaction. I ***** hate the Steelers and all their people.

This is probably the most sickening thing I have ever read. This guy should not be allowed to work in the media ever again.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:37 PM)GodFather Wrote: I would also like to add that the next TD Bengals make should be imitating Shazier being taken off in a stretcher with the rest of the guys waving the terrible towel at him. See if they think that would be cute...

I would absolutely love this.... especially after listening to Nantz and Romo slobbering all over his knob.  Romo is usually unbiased....but it's obvious Nantz is a Stooler Homer that evidently rubs off on his cohort in the booth.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: For real. As shitty as the Bungals are....I get more satisfaction in cheering against those douchebags than I do cheering for our losers.

I am a fan of the Cincinnati Bengals and WHOEVER is playing the Steelers!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:38 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: For real. As shitty as the Bungals are....I get more satisfaction in cheering against those douchebags than I do cheering for our losers.

Amen
Reply/Quote
Whatever. I won't be truly satisfied until if and when the steelers lose in the playoffs. It won't be true karma until then
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 11:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: For real. As shitty as the Bungals are....I get more satisfaction in cheering against those douchebags than I do cheering for our losers.

Me too, I was screaming at the TV.. "Dont Mess With The G.O.A.T!"  I knew the Pats would win, the Steelers cant beat them and always blow it in the same way we blow it against the Steelers all the time. It was great to come out the winning side and see them lose.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Week-10-crying-jordan-tomlin.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:10 AM)GodFather Wrote: Me too, I was screaming at the TV.. "Dont Mess With The G.O.A.T!"  I knew the Pats would win, the Steelers cant beat them and always blow it in the same way we blow it against the Steelers all the time. It was great to come out the winning side and see them lose.

Considering becoming a Pats fan...not for all of the Super Bowls I can brag about... just so I can relentlessly troll Steelers fans to no end. 365 days a year, it’d be glorious lol
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:49 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Considering becoming a Pats fan...not for all of the Super Bowls I can brag about... just so I can relentlessly troll Steelers fans to no end. 365 days a year, it’d be glorious lol

We can still troll Steelers fans very successfully.

I've been posting 'Karma' on every NFL Steeler related post I see.... Gets them pretty worked up!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:51 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: We can still troll Steelers fans very successfully.

I've been posting 'Karma' on every NFL Steeler related post I see.... Gets them pretty worked up!

Yeah but it’s kinda hard to do that the week after we lose to them twice each year... Pats never lose to them so I wouldn’t have to worry about those two weeks off each year 
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:53 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah but it’s kinda hard to do that the week after we lose to them twice each year... Pats never lose to them so I wouldn’t have to worry about those two weeks off each year 

Ya but, Karma man. Steelers still aren't going to the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
Some stupid ass NE fan gave props to AB saying everyone loves AB, he's classy, he's like Jerry Rice! So I asked him if classy meant yelling "Karma" over and over when JuJu talked about the death kill on Burfict. Stupid douche bag teams, neither deserves the super bowl.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 01:06 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Some stupid ass NE fan gave props to AB saying everyone loves AB, he's classy, he's like Jerry Rice! So I asked him if classy meant yelling "Karma" over and over when JuJu talked about the death kill on Burfict. Stupid douche bag teams, neither deserves the super bowl.

Really hope an NFC teams wins it this year.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:53 PM)corpjet Wrote: just re-enacted his hit on Vontaze after his TD to end the 2nd quarter?

Anyone else see that?  Im sure the NFL will turn a blind eye, what BS.........I didn'tthink I could hate the Squealers any more but this adds to the hate.....

man, that is a dumb thing to do.  

He better pray his OC does not call a play for him over the middle next year .vs. 55.

In fact it will not matter...on any play next year if anyone gets a clean shot on JuJu they will absolutely clean him out....which will obviously lead to on pitch fighting, us getting penalties and then getting #55 ejected , and then losing on a Boswell FG
Reply/Quote
JuJu has played two games in this rivalry and he thinks he knows what its about.

Guy has no idea. This thing competitively goes all the way back to 2005. Rookie needs an ass whooping.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote