Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu (the Thug)
Nothing wrong with JuJu. Folks are just upset he looks better (more complete of a receiver) than any wideout on the Bengals roster.

If he was a Bengal, we'd be fully supportive.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:54 PM)Utts Wrote: JuJu picked the wrong guy to taunt like this. I cannot believe they reenacted it. Burfict is going to maim him. I hope he doesn’t, but JuJu has gone out of his way to incite him.

Burfict can't do anything and the Steelers know it. They act like they know they are being protected by the league, and if Burfict points a finger at them he's banned for life. Bengals can't beat them to avenge him, and the Steelers know that too. So what can we do but take it. Mike Brown sure as hell doesn't care.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: Nothing wrong with JuJu. Folks are just upset he looks better (more complete of a receiver) than any wideout on the Bengals roster.

Uh yeaaaa...youre wrong. 

Giving a guy a concussion in a game, and then celebrating it the next game is classless and pathetic. If a Bengal did that I would be disgusted. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
JU JU acting like a tough guy if he saw burfict on the street he would leave a little yellow puddle
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:02 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Uh yeaaaa...youre wrong. 

Giving a guy a concussion in a game, and then celebrating it the next game is classless and pathetic. If a Bengal did that I would be disgusted. 

You might. But Burfict has concussed many folks over the years and we've given him the "great player" stamp. So I think we are just being sensitive given it was Burfict that went down, and the Steelers are rubbing it in. Not their fault the Bengals can't respond, avenge Burfict, Palmer, Eifert, or the dozen other Bengals they've taken out. No reason to be mad that a classless team doesn't have class.

Now the Bengals haven't celebrated, but this team is the ONLY team in the league to not have a td celebration under the new rules (Browns even had one). So who knows how creative they are.

JuJu, rather we like it or not, is proving to be a beast. And if the Bengals don't get it together, he may soon to be viewed as the 2nd best receiver in the AFCN.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:07 AM)jj22 Wrote: You might. But Burfict has concussed many folks over the years and we've given him the "great player" stamp. So I think we are just being sensitive given it was Burfict that went down, and the Steelers are rubbing it in.  Not their fault the Bengals can't respond, avenge Burfict, Palmer, Eifert, or the dozen other Bengals they've taken out. No reason to be mad that a classless team doesn't have class.

Now the Bengals haven't celebrated, but this team is the ONLY team in the league to not have a td celebration under the new rules (Browns even had one). So who knows how creative they are.

JuJu, rather we like it or not, is proving to be a beast. And if the Bengals don't get it together, he may soon to be viewed as the 2nd best receiver in the AFCN.

Burfict isn't a great player because he gives concussions. No one here thinks that. Hes a great player because hes good at football. 
Being good at football and giving concussions is mutually exclusive. 

There is a difference between giving someone a concussion, and celebrating it. The Steelers celebrate it. I have never seen Burfict or any Bengal celebrate giving someone a concussion. Ever. 
Reply/Quote
Steelers will tell you Burfict celebrated injuries. Dunlap has been accused of celebrating concussions after Iloka hit on Cecil (Jags). But I agree with you. I haven't seen any of our players blatantly celebrate an injury/concussion like that.

Reply/Quote
I guess this is our way of preventing them from winning the super bowl! As long as they are fixated on us they will not beat NE!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 10:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: Nothing wrong with JuJu. Folks are just upset he looks better (more complete of a receiver) than any wideout on the Bengals roster.

Shocked

This is completely inaccurate. You're completely missing the point here, jj
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I've watched us fully support Burfict during "questionable" times. I didn't read the full thread so I maybe missing the point. But my point is if JuJu was a Bengal we wouldn't mind nearly as much. And I stand by that.

Now as far as the TD celebrations go. I'll worry about judging our celebrations, if we ever get to the point of scoring consistently enough to celebrate. Unfortunately, we are the only team that hasn't had a celebration so who knows what they can come up with.

Reply/Quote
I just think there is mental deficiency going on in that organization. They are good players but not very bright, which is abundantly clear when you see how they act and hear them talk.

Their players are just pieces of meat to their organization. Shazier always tackled with his head because that's what the organization taught him to do. The Steelers use them up and spit them out. Just go out there and win. If you die doing it the Steeler way, so be it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:36 AM)jj22 Wrote: Steelers will tell you Burfict celebrated injuries. Dunlap has been accused of celebrating concussions after Iloka hit on Cecil (Jags). But I agree with you. I haven't seen any of our players blatantly celebrate an injury/concussion like that.

So if the Steelers say it, it must be true!!  :paul:
Reply/Quote

That's not true (for me anyway), and I don't recall any Bengal ever celebrating injuries to another team's player the way the Steelers have been doing.
If the Bengals did do this, I would call them classless and hope that they would be fined at minimum (ideally suspended a game) for such actions.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 11:02 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Uh yeaaaa...youre wrong. 

That he did it while his teammate was being rushed to the hospital and for all he knew paralyzed for life makes it so much worse. Guy is a POS.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That he did it while his teammate was being rushed to the hospital and for all he knew paralyzed for life makes it so much worse. Guy is a POS.

This is the very definition of Steelerized.  They could have turned Gandhi into a soulless thug.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:09 PM)McC Wrote: I just think there is mental deficiency going on in that organization.  They are good players but not very bright, which is abundantly clear when you see how they act and hear them talk.  

Their players are just pieces of meat to their organization.  Shazier always tackled with his head because that's what the organization taught him to do.  The Steelers use them up and spit them out.  Just go out there and win.  If you die doing it the Steeler way, so be it.

I agree. 

My biggest thing is that the media and fans have this belief that the Steelers organization is SOOO classy and that the Rooneys are Gods gift to earth. 

Tomlin and the Rooneys are just the opposite. They commend the way their team plays football and encourage it. Tomlin is a clown and an enabler. The Rooneys are out of touch. 

The Bengals are far from a perfect organization but at least the media doesnt feed everyone this false narrative. 
Reply/Quote

Are you f'ng serious with this comment.

https://scout.com/nfl/steelers/Board/Heinz-Field-103198  Here is a link for you so you can go express your love with people who want to hear it.
Reply/Quote
Well that was lame.

But again, we as a fan base has put up with Burfict so let's pull it together and stop acting like we wouldn't support JuJu if he was a Bengal.

Quite frankly I am tired of hating on the Steelers. What's the point? The team and players won't back us up. They wont avenge Burfict or anyone else the Steelers take out.

And shame on Bengals fans. Talk about expressing your love for the Steelers. Benglas fans were nearly in tears for Shazier and slamming fellow fans who knew our players were in worse shape. You won't see Steeler fans doing the same against their own in the link you just posted.

Heck while the Jungle was going all "thoughts and prayers" for Shazier, THEY forgot about Burfict/Mixon. Shazier was at the PATS game cheering and celebrating, eating popcorn without a worry in the world while Burfict can't even fly, and Mixon can't even get cleared to cheer as energetic as Shazier was.

It's time to get over hating the Steelers. We are wasting our time. Our "rivalry" is the Browns. That's where we are at.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2017, 12:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That he did it while his teammate was being rushed to the hospital and for all he knew paralyzed for life makes it so much worse. Guy is a POS.

Exactly. These dumbass Steeler fans are getting their Burfict information confused. 

They are confusing Burfict tackling Bell with perfectly legal tackles, with dirty play. That is just bad luck and there was nothing dirty about it at all. But, because Bell got hurt and Burfict has a reputation, which is way overblown BTW, they are putting the two together and trying to make it seem like we have dirty players on par with them. Just look at all of the rule changes that have taken place after our games with these POS. Every one is because of their play.

As far as obsessing with the Steelers is concerned, Im sure everyone was ready to forget that game and acknowledge that we need to fix our team and not worry about their's. Then a douche bag rookie piece of garbage makes fun of injuring another player, who has not played since. That is why this will not go away. Just like Cowher said "WE DEY" the whole rest of the playoffs after hurting Palmer. 

That organization is like that rich kid who gets into trouble and daddy is always bailing him out of jail.  They do whatever they want and get praised for it, 
Reply/Quote
That wasn't the worst bengals imitation that happened yesterday from the Steelers.

Ben Roethlisberger's interception in the endzone clearly was an imitation of Andy Dalton in the 4th quarter of a primetime matchup.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote