Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Had The First Shot Of The Vaccine!
(03-14-2021, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was not certain at all.  That is why I asked.

You were insinuating that I was jumping the line.  Why else would you ask that and try to say that thing about being paralyzed when you knew I wasn't and even posted a quote from me that had me saying that I wasn't?

Your argument falls apart when you consider everything you've said over the years, along with the fact that you've never been interested in anything I had to post, and especially since I have never once that I'm paralyzed.

(03-14-2021, 12:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes, I do ask any young person when they tell me they got the vaccine.  Every one of them except you just answered my question.
How many "young" people around the age of 36 do you talk to and feel the need to ask that?

How many of them had an obvious answer? How many did you then assume their physical condition?
(03-09-2021, 04:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So how exactly were you able to tell that Brad had a compromised auto immune system from his injuries?

Should be easy to explain since it is "perfectly clear to most".

To prove that you were lying and just trying to bash me, before this thread, in this other thread, in which you posted a reply, so you obviously read it, I clarified why it was so dangerous for me and why I would qualify in this post:

Quote:
(01-12-2021, 03:24 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I came on to here to ask how you've been.  Thanks for the update and I'm glad you're doing ok!

Have any problems breathing or overall with your lungs?  My immune system is non-existent, so I'm worried about it regardless, but my lungs are so destroyed that that's the part that freaks me out the most.

That post alone looks like it makes it "perfectly clear" TO ALL, not most.

Care to retract your statements?
(04-25-2021, 02:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: To prove that you were lying and just trying to bash me, before this thread, in this other thread, in which you posted a reply, so you obviously read it, I clarified why it was so dangerous for me and why I would qualify in this post:

That post alone looks like it makes it "perfectly clear" TO ALL, not most.

Care to retract your statements?

Sorry Brad.  I never saw that post.

Guess I have underestimated you. It is truly amazing that you have been able to hang out in bars and gyms all these years with no special protection despite have no immune system. And only a total bad ass would be able to work out with "destroyed" lungs and no oxygen or breathing assistance. 

Sorry for misjudging you the way I did. Glad we can finally let this issue drop.
(04-26-2021, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry Brad.  I never saw that post.

Guess I have underestimated you. It is truly amazing that you have been able to hang out in bars and gyms all these years with no special protection despite have no immune system. And only a total bad ass would be able to work out with "destroyed" lungs and no oxygen or breathing assistance. 

Sorry for misjudging you the way I did. Glad we can finally let this issue drop.

You posted in the thread twice but never saw the post?  

Right.  

You attack me with sarcasm like I'm too stupid to see it and then try and just act like I'll be like "oh, he's truly sorry, I win!"

Don't think for a second that I'm just going to "let this issue drop."

How would hanging out in bars and gyms be a threat to my immune system?  If bars still allowed smoking, that smart-ass comment might stick, but, since they're not, there's no real reason that I can't be in bars.

A compromised immune system and damaged lungs doesn't need to be completely isolated from the world.  Look at Magic Johnson- he has AIDS, which stands for acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, which is a disease in which there is a severe loss of the body's cellular immunity, greatly lowering the resistance to infection and malignancy, meaning that he would be at a MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH higher risk than me, and he's frequently around other people, so why would being at a gym, usually early in the morning, that's never crowded, put me at risk?  Why would being at a small bar, that's never crowded or smoky, put me at risk?  

Like I always say, you use empty rhetoric and throw out backhanded insults like we're all too stupid to see, when, if I did the same to you, you'd be messaging the administration of this board trying to get me suspended or banned.  

What a complete joke of a post.
(04-26-2021, 11:51 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry Brad.  I never saw that post.

Also, I spent years on the other board stating that I suffered a traumatic brain injury with NEVER ONCE saying that I had any type of paralysis, so why would you suddenly assume that I have any just because, years later, I said that some strangers assume I do because I'm in a wheelchair?