Poll: Which of these applies to you?
This poll is closed.
I know someone who is gay.
16.89%
25 16.89%
I am friends/family with someone who is gay.
18.92%
28 18.92%
I am gay.
0.68%
1 0.68%
I know someone who is trans.
7.43%
11 7.43%
I am friends/family with someone who is trans.
2.70%
4 2.70%
I am trans.
0%
0 0%
I know someone who is Muslim.
14.19%
21 14.19%
I am friends/family with someone who is Muslim.
6.76%
10 6.76%
I am Muslim.
0%
0 0%
I know someone who is Mexican.
18.24%
27 18.24%
I am friends/family with someone who is Mexican.
14.19%
21 14.19%
I am Mexican.
0%
0 0%
Total 148 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a poll
(06-23-2016, 08:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Was the other BengirlBasher, or something like that? Or was that one of SFBs aliases?

Ghostwriter
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-23-2016, 08:54 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Ghostwriter

That's right. Couldn't remember that one.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-23-2016, 10:39 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's right. Couldn't remember that one.

That is who I was thinking of, actually. I do remember Rayne, though.
(06-24-2016, 12:39 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: That is who I was thinking of, actually. I do remember Rayne, though.

Or wait.....Rayne and Ghostwriter were the same? Damn, my memory is horrible these days. 40s are no joke, lol.
(06-23-2016, 07:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So the only news about this poll is that Griever is a *****?

And that you're definitely peacocking around here with your views, because no one would be 'friends' with someone who has expressed the views about them you have.  Not you've ever been truthful around here, but  this is the pinnacle of your bullsh1t.  No way I believe you have a wife or children at this point.  Guess I was wrong about your mail order bride. 

We should do a poll about how many whistles and bike shorts members own.  I MIGHT believe your answers there. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-24-2016, 12:49 AM)CharvelPlaya Wrote: Or wait.....Rayne and Ghostwriter were the same? Damn, my memory is horrible these days. 40s are no joke, lol.

Very much the same.

There was a picture going around once...   Shocked
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-23-2016, 07:07 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So the only news about this poll is that Griever is a *****?

Yes, that is the only news about this poll.

But then it's not news that that would be the only thing you contributed.   Smirk

(06-23-2016, 07:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They blocked that word lol.   Isn't that what gays use in their list of letters?   

Are you gay?

Always questioning the mods, aren't ya?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-24-2016, 01:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, that is the only news about this poll.

But then it's not news that that would be the only thing you contributed.   Smirk

Are you gay?

He held off as long as he could on this thread but his ghost wife didn't give him the 'nurturing' he needed as the little spoon he is and he decided to chime in.  Wonder what part of Orlando he's cruising right now. 
(06-24-2016, 01:22 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yes, that is the only news about this poll.

But then it's not news that that would be the only thing you contributed.   :smirk:

Are you gay?

Well he was the only one who said he was gay.   That is interesting .  

And I was actually throwing it out there for matt.   He is the all knowing on those letters the gays use.   Lbgtvqrstlne
(06-24-2016, 02:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well he was the only one who said he was gay.   That is interesting .  

And I was actually throwing it out there for matt.   He is the all knowing on those letters the gays use.   Lbgtvqrstlne

He's not into you, I promise.  Good thing your current wife is an English as a 2nd language type. Otherwise you'd be busted.  
(06-24-2016, 03:30 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: He's not into you, I promise.  Good thing your current wife is an English as a 2nd language type. Otherwise you'd be busted.  

Right. Don't worry I am not getting between you two.   I know you have an overly "friendly" relationship together.    
(06-24-2016, 01:31 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wonder what part of Orlando he's cruising right now. 

Depends on where TO wants to patrol.

[Image: Batman_and-Ocho.gif]

i was wondering when the sad, pathetic boy who had to have his dad pay for his first sexual encounter would comment. Tell me, how much did it cost to ship your wife over from russia? What mail order site did you use? Did holes in the box cost extra, or are they standard?

the desperation in your posts are awesome, keep it up.
People suck
(06-24-2016, 02:25 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well he was the only one who said he was gay.   That is interesting .  

i guess reading is difficult for you. its understandable, after living with a russian ***** that cant speak a lick of it, its understandable

you can check this off your bucket list of people you want to know on a message board

a bisexual married man ThumbsUp
People suck
(06-24-2016, 08:58 AM)Griever Wrote: a bisexual married man ThumbsUp

Serious question....

Does this mean you have an open marriage ?
Or do you stay loyal to your wife, but just think about crank every once in a while ?
You, of course, do not have to answer.
(06-24-2016, 10:15 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Serious question....

Does this mean you have an open marriage ?
Or do you stay loyal to your wife, but just think about crank every once in a while ?
You, of course, do not have to answer.

We are both bisexual, and have both come to the conclusion that if it wasn't for the other, we would be in a same sex relationship.

It's open in he fact that if we find someone we are interested in, the person will be shared and their won't be any action if the other isn't there. With that said, it's not like we are actively looking for others or anything, we are perfectly happy with how things are.

"You can look at the menu, you just can't order. Unless of course, you are sharing" is what we go by.

We are both comfortable with who the other person is, which can't always be said for marriages.
People suck
(06-24-2016, 10:31 AM)Griever Wrote: We are both bisexual, and have both come to the conclusion that if it wasn't for the other, we would be in a same sex relationship.

It's open in he fact that if we find someone we are interested in, the person will be shared and their won't be any action if the other isn't there. With that said, it's not like we are actively looking for others or anything, we are perfectly happy with how things are.

"You can look at the menu, you just can't order. Unless of course, you are sharing" is what we go by.

We are both comfortable with who the other person is, which can't always be said for marriages.

Interesting....
I can't say that I know anyone in any situation close to that.
Thank you for sharing.
By, by TommyG
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-24-2016, 10:38 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Interesting....
I can't say that I know anyone in any situation close to that.
Thank you for sharing.

trust is big, for obvious reasons
People suck
(06-24-2016, 08:55 AM)Griever Wrote: i was wondering when the sad, pathetic boy who had to have his dad pay for his first sexual encounter would comment. Tell me, how much did it cost to ship your wife over from russia? What mail order site did you use? Did holes in the box cost extra, or are they standard?

the desperation in your posts are awesome, keep it up.

You know there's just as good a chance he's that Adam dude or some other troll as there is he's really who he claims to be.

Most people that are as guarded about their personal life as he is, are trollnuggets.

I wouldn't invest too much anger in him.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."