BURROW
PERINE
HIGGINS
READER
PRATT
MCPHEARSON
OTHER
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KC Game Game Bowl
In their last 25 games, KC is 20-2 against the rest of the NFL; against the Bengals, they're 0-3. So who we got with the Game Ball:

JOE BURROW: 286 yards, 2 TDs, 126.6 Passer rating. Another 46 yards and a TD on the ground

SAMAJIE PERINE: Take your time coming back Mixon, 109 rushing Yards and 6 catches for 49 yards

TEE HIGGINS: Only had 3 catches but what catches they were

DJ READER: 3 tackles, 1 PD. plus folks will be mad if I don't list him

GERMAINE PRATT: 4 tackles, 1 Forced Fumble

EVAN MCPHERSON: Money Mac is back. 9 total points perfect at 3/3 in XP and 2/2 FG

OTHER:
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
 Pratt. If he doesn't strip that ball out of Kelce's hands, I think we probably have a different ending.
Reply/Quote
Man. Pratt, Burrow, Perine all made plays.

Ossai made a big tackle.

Chase made plays.

The oline blocked great.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Jermain Pratt. If he doesn't strip that ball out of Kelce's hands, I think we probably have a different ending.

Reminded me of the playoffs last year. The team just made plays like that.
Reply/Quote
Burrow, that last play where he almost got leveled and threw a strike to Higgins. JOE BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reply/Quote
I clicked other just for a chance to vote for the O-line. I never saw such a clean pocket for Burrow.Ever.

If for an individual, I would have voted for Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Perine, because he stepped up today and was a massive presence on offense. Obviously Burrow too, but he is almost a given most wins.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Perine for me.

Was a great team effort and the online deserves some love.

But for me perine is just such a huge part of that wi. He's a monster and just ground up KC and helped the passing game but being a consistent threat.
Reply/Quote
If we would have had this kind of offensive line play early in the season we would be the #1 seed. Big hogs gettin' it done!!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:40 PM)Nepa Wrote: I clicked other just for a chance to vote for the O-line. I never saw such a clean pocket for Burrow.Ever.

If for an individual, I would have voted for Burrow.

yes  I think the unsung hero today was Volson...wasnt he on Jones most of game? I didnt hear his name called once all day
Reply/Quote
JoeyB 3 TDs plays with arm and legs... also that dropped 3rd passing TD.

Edit: ugh 225 posts until a redtag... will have to start over lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Perrine is a god choise. When that is said.., this deffence deservs MUCH LOVE. They held KC to 24.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:45 PM)kalibengal Wrote: yes  I think the unsung hero today was Volson...wasnt he on Jones most of game? I didnt hear his name called once all day

Karras Cappa and Collins predicted Volson to become a top 5 guard in the NFL. Kid just keeps improving.
Reply/Quote
It's between Perine and Burrow. Voted for Perine.
Reply/Quote
I went with Burrow, he sealed the win.
Reply/Quote
It's hard not to go JB, he was Joe cool. But I'm gonna show Perine some love, he was giant part of the win.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote:  Pratt. If he doesn't strip that ball out of Kelce's hands, I think we probably have a different ending.

this was the ballgame ultimately. Chiefs had scored TDs on their previous 3 straight possessions.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: In their last 25 games, KC is 20-2 against the rest of the NFL; against the Bengals, they're 0-3. So who we got with the Game Ball:

JOE BURROW: 286 yards, 2 TDs, 126.6 Passer rating. Another 46 yards and a TD on the ground

SAMAJIE PERINE: Take your time coming back Mixon, 109 rushing Yards and 6 catches for 49 yards

TEE HIGGINS: Only had 3 catches but what catches they were

DJ READER: 3 tackles, 1 PD. plus folks will be mad if I don't list him

GERMAINE PRATT: 4 tackles, 1 Forced Fumble

EVAN MCPHERSON: Money Mac is back. 9 total points perfect at 3/3 in XP and 2/2 FG

OTHER:

Perine was outstanding.

Higgins was so clutch.

Reader allows the defense to do what the defense does.

Pratt turned the tide with that strip.

Money Mac was, well, money.

But, My God...Joe Burrow is insane.  He was the better QB on the field today.  They would have won by two scores if not for the incredibly stupid Jet Sweep to Trent Taylor and Boyd's dropped TD.  What a frigging game.  
Reply/Quote
I always get really ***** annoyed when I see Bengals try to strip the ball and the carrier goes for another 5 yards.

I'll stop complaining about that now...
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 09:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Perine was outstanding.

Higgins was so clutch.

Reader allows the defense to do what the defense does.

Pratt turned the tide with that strip.

Money Mac was, well, money.

But, My God...Joe Burrow is insane.  He was the better QB on the field today.  They would have won by two scores if not for the incredibly stupid Jet Sweep to Trent Taylor and Boyd's dropped TD.  What a frigging game.  

That Jet Sweep was going for big yards, Dunlap just made a good play on it.
Reply/Quote