Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie Blackburn responds.....maybe not so soft after all.
I told my Wife 2 days ago that they should just push everything back a week and have the Bills/Bengals as the only game the Sunday after this one.

The only thing that would have been affected in that scenario is that the Super Bowl teams would've only had one week to prep instead of 2.

As insensitive as people may think it sounds, these guys have to get back to playing football at some point, and the Bills may have to face the Bengals in the playoffs again anyways. So why avoid that game?

This season will have a small asterisk by it forever, thanks to this wild decision.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: We gon' go out and unleash hell over the next few weeks. Count on it.

Tell them the Bengals are coming...... and Hell is coming with them !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 10:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I told my Wife 2 days ago that they should just push everything back a week and have the Bills/Bengals as the only game the Sunday after this one.

The only thing that would have been affected in that scenario is that the Super Bowl teams would've only had one week to prep instead of 2.

As insensitive as people may think it sounds, these guys have to get back to playing football at some point, and the Bills may have to face the Bengals in the playoffs again anyways. So why avoid that game?

This season will have a small asterisk by it forever, thanks to this wild decision.

So Buffalo gets to turn a road game against Cincinnati into a home game against Cincinnati.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
when we had almost 2 decades of no playoffs, this means little to me.. we're in the playoffs, let's go. all is 0-0 in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
With the lack of any stories supporting the Bengals over how the NFL screwed us over by the Bills. It is clear that they give a damn less weather we got screwed over.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 02:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If Zac is making those comments publicly, I can only imagine what's being said in the locker room.  Mellow

Zac basically just put the rest of the AFC playoff teams on notice!
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 11:03 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: With the lack of any stories supporting the Bengals over how the NFL screwed us over by the Bills. It is clear that they give a damn less weather we got screwed over.

I heard the Bills voted against us in the owner vote no wonder they have not came out in the media supporting us.

I guess the bromance between the Bills and Bengals is only at the fan level and coach not the owners.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 10:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I told my Wife 2 days ago that they should just push everything back a week and have the Bills/Bengals as the only game the Sunday after this one.

In theory, one week of prep instead of two makes sense. 
Practically, the lost of revenue is at stake. One for the host city of the Superbowl who were promised and more importantly contracted to have two weeks            of events and hoopla promoting their city. Two, the NFL loses revenues they will obtain from the two week propaganza. Third, fans of the AFC and NFC champions won't have much time to make airline, hotel, car reservations for the game and week full of events[see One].

On Sunday night after the AFC/NFC Championship games you are wasted. WastedCheersDrunk 

It will take time for you to compose Coffee and purchase SB tickets, airline, hotel, car reservations and the host city and NFL wants your money[see One] all during the time you are there. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote