Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Katie is the top executive in the league!
Tiger
Yeah you should freeze my next post because you know!
Your telling me that Orlando Brown Jr was supposed to come here. No she made the deal in the middle of the night. She gave him the most an offensive lineman has ever got upfront in history. Yet made him the 17th ranked offensive lineman salary in the league at the same time.
This guy is paid this year and a bargain the rest of his deal .IN HIS PRIME! Before Burrow & Tee! She's a different type of shrewd..
I just want to say that actually signing top 2 tier free agents creates so much better discussion on the board.

I don't miss the days of us signing like Tier 4/5 guys and people coming out of the woodwork saying 'The Redskins sign free agents. Look at them!'

Thank you Katie!
So thankful for Katie and what she has done for the Bengals. Which actually goes way deeper than you've outlined even.

Although this thread seems weird.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Your posts are always so weird
I like spam. It's pink and tastey.
(03-28-2023, 08:18 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

I'll tell you this and I went back to my original post before her playoff runs that these guys won't let me repost. I wanted our daughters to see it. Why can't my post about Katie be reposted for "The World To See" Why Not. All I said was that she could be transformational for our daughters.
Why can't we see what I posted! Why can't t "he kids see it!
Why can't women see my post for their daughters to look up to this woman! That was for little girls striving to be something. Those watching it on TV saying I can never do "That" Well you CAN because KATIE PROVED IT! This wasn't about your disdain for me me. Just the little girls!
Katie is so special to the world & her daughter is special to the culture! Shame on you

[Image: giphy.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(03-28-2023, 08:29 PM)spazz70 Wrote: This one?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Katie-is-the-top-executive-in-the-league

LOL.

What a ***** dork!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
What exactly am I looking at? I'm so confused!
I feel like Deja Vu from a week ago.....
(03-29-2023, 12:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I feel like Deja Vu from a week ago.....

This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Emeritus Zone. 

I'm not really sure why he keeps making these posts, as not a single fan has said anything bad about Katie in the last few years (about the only negative i have heard is when the family went skiing in the Alps while the FA period began?). In fact, it's rather the opposite, the power shift from Mike to Katie has been kinda obvious to most of us based on the way it's been run the last few years. Katie putting in OT staying up late and getting those contracts done isn't exactly something new, only major difference is GOOD FA's want to come here now vs guys on their last legs looking for one more contract.